It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force General revealed by Wikileaks Advising Tom Delonge Disclosure Effort

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Not many may have taken Tom Delonge seriously with this current disclosure movement but he is certainly not alone in helping bring forth what was previously concealed concerning UFOs and a secret secret space program run by the USAF using antigravity technologies.

Meet Major General William N. McCasland

Credentials

Gen. McCasland was a very instrumental figure in helping Delonge put together a team of advisors to promote disclosure. A general (then unnamed) was stated by Delonge in a book he co authored called Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows which is the first in a planned multimedia series of books and documentaries promising to blow the lid off of a cover up of secret space programs and the UFO phenomenon.

The anonymous reference was stated as follows:

I’ve had meetings in mysterious rooms far out in the desert. I’ve had meetings at the highest levels of NASA. I have had conversations at research centers, think tanks, and even on the phone connected to secret facilities. I’ve been introduced to a man whom I call “the Scientist,” and another whom I call “the General.” And there are many more of whom I cannot say much about, but some have become true friends, and all have become close counselors. Each of these men has all held, or currently holds, the highest offices of the military and scientific elite. The point is, I have done it. I have assembled a team of men and women “in the know.” And they all believe I am doing something of value, something worth their time and yours.[Sekret Machines – Kindle Locations 95-100]

Yes you are doing something of value Mr. Delonge.

In the latest e mail it was established by Delonge that McCasland is:

very, very aware – as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.

But he isn't the only revered advisor of significance. Here is what retired US Air Force General Michael Carey, whose last military assignment was Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command had to say (from the back cover of Secret Machines):

Sekret Machines scratches at the surface of “who do” we trust with our classified technology – certainly our adversaries are aware of our undertakings, as they are doing the same, but what of our citizens, our politicians, even our own military. Tom DeLonge and A.J. Hartley create a convincing narrative describing the “cat and mouse” game that is timeless between strategic adversaries. It has existed under the sea, on the surface of the earth and in its skies, why wouldn’t we believe it occurs in space. Our military leaders have been saying space is a contested environment for years now, perhaps we should believe them! -Maj. Gen. Michael J. Carey

In the book there's also mention of the TR-3B ‘flying triangles’ using antigravity and torsion field principles adopted from experiments conducted by Nazi Germany, and later reverse engineered by the USAF for those interested.

All in all I feel that the way this disclosure is being conducted is a step in the right direction. No too much so soon. If my premonitions are correct then there will be much more to come. Stay tuned.
Source Article

edit on CDTMon, 24 Oct 2016 18:22:41 -0500000000America/ChicagoOctAmerica/Chicago414122pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/25/2016 by kosmicjack because: title spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Text of email...

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-01-25 16:04
Subject: General McCasland
He mentioned he's a "skeptic", he's not. I've been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago. Trust me, the advice is already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago. He not only knows what I'm trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He's a very important man.

Best, Tom DeLonge TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

He's a member on this site, he did an AMA awhile back - would be nice to hear him comment on this!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm stationed at Wright Patterson AFB and would love to know where it's at. I know there are underground facilities. In random open fields on base you'll see exhaust vents coming up out of the middle of nowhere. I've worked on Area A and Area B. NASIC is on Area A. If one were to put money on a location where it's housed, that'd probably be as good of a wager as anywhere. There's a ton of civilian research on base, and even more compartmentalizations throughout the base.

Tom seems to be gaining a lot of positive momentum in his efforts for disclosure. I'll be interested to see where this goes.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I didnt participate in the AMA, but I lurked along. After the interactions I witnessed, I highly doubt Tom will ever return.
I wish he'd been more open, and the Members of ATS a bit less cynical thus allowing Tom to open up.

Be nice if George Knapp could have coached him along. Knapp should have been the Head Moderator.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You've quoted from "Sekret Machines," the book commissioned by DeLonge. Your source that this General McCasland is the one mentioned by Tom DeLonge in the book is--Tom Delonge, as revealed by his email to Podesta. So it's not so much that we have independent corroboration that McCasland is the 'sekret General' but that DeLonge himself outted the General because his email was revealed in WikiLeaks.

Do I have that right or do I misunderstand something here?
edit on 10/24/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Gonna have to find that thread. But yes i believe you ARE CORRECT.
I seem to recall someone stating...
Tom Delonge is implicated and a "In your face" is warranted.
But this is the internet however.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sounds like the second coming of Steve Greer

Strange, he sounds very similar to Greer when he was in his heyday:

He knows all these mysterious secret powerful people he can’t name and he like Greer is promising to do all this disclosure.

Next thing he'll form some kind of conference with all these secret insiders

History repeating itself, or something deeper

edit on 24-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Why does everyone e-mail this Podesta guy? Even Tom DeLouge?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'll keep an open mind but.....

As has been stated with the previous Wikileaks
Edgar Mitchell to Podesta
Delonge to Podesta
The conversation is one sided ( and the wrong side at that)
No response from Podesta or his people. No interaction from this General.

To play devils advocate: if I'm writing a book about disclosure
I know the history of Roswell and that it is alleged that material was brought to Wright Patt.
I interwebs research who is the highest most qualified USAF at Wright Patt. And would find General McCasland ( and his quals are scary). And tout him as my "sekret advisor". BAM best selling book! William of Ockham --- Occam's Razor.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: thesungod

Why does everyone e-mail this Podesta guy? Even Tom DeLouge?

He was part of Slick Willy's administration. Bill assigned him to ( para-phrasing) " find out if they have aliens at Area 51 and who killed Kennedy". He didn't find anything ( atleast his public stance)

Podesta has also walked the thin line of wanting / researching disclosure. Tongue and cheek at times.

He may be the most visible disclosure advocate currently ( or about to again be with Hillary) in the White House.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wow.

Just wow.

Not only has this reinforced my belief that Mr Delonge is a pawn, but Wikileaks is undoubtedly compromised and/or always was.

She should have died hereafter;
There would have been a time for such a word.
— To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yup. So there are a couple of issues.

1.) What we have is the disclosure of the 'sekret general's' name. Who was keeping it from us? DeLonge. By the Wikileaks leak, the name was exposed. That's all we've got here. The name is new to us, but that's only because DeLonge withheld it from us.

2.) Yes, it sounds very much like Greer and any number of others that have come along over the years. The M.O. is the same. A "secret group" wants "Disclosure" and is "working toward it" but the "time is not right." Those elements are always in the picture.

3.) In the case of Greer, I believe he is part of the problem. I've studied him. I have a book-length manuscript on him about ready to go. There's no doubt in my mind that at least some of what he has said, if not most of it. is total BS. To me the guy is a charlatan and I've got a whole lot of proof.

BUT.....

4.) this M.O. has ALSO been used as disinformation. I am not a fan of disinfo and when people claim it, I initially doubt it, but we know for certain it has been used by Richard Doty in compromising Paul Bennewitz. We know because he admitted it and wrote a book about it so we're not speculating here. We also have the testimony of William Moore in this case because Moore admitted to playing at being a secret agent to "get closer to the truth." It didn't work out for him because he lost credibility in the UFO research community and basically quit the field. he 'spilled the beans" about his involvement in a now famous Mufon Conference in Las Vegas. But whatever you think about Moore, he was duped. AFOSI, i.e. Doty, got a 'twofer' on this deal. They made Paul Bennewitz go crazy and they discredited William Moore.

5.) And that brings us to DeLonge. I believe he is also being duped, and what follows is my argument. DeLonge has had a lifelong interest in UFOs, but he is not particularly well-versed in the history. He tends to take UFO and conspiracy information at face value, so anything he reads is "the truth." When you hear him talk, such as on Larry King, he's not particularly erudite and often expresses simplistic answers about the UFO phenomenon. He's "read some stuff" to be sure, but he's no expert in the field.

But he has a LOT of money and can indulge himself in the pursuit of this. Really, blink and his other ventures have given him tens of millions. He can afford to go anywhere at any time and meet with anyone. So he is. I'd do it, too, if I had bucks like that. I don't begrudge him his bucks and I can't blame him for what he is doing--even if he doesn't know what he is doing. And that is what has happened. He has inserted himself into the spider web and the spider has said, Sure! Come a little closer!" And the Spiders (tm) are using him to divert all of us who BELIEVE in Disclosure with all our hearts.

Because OF COURSE there are black triangles. OF COURSE there is advanced technology, perhaps anti-gravity based. They are ours. But that doesn't mean: Space Invaders. So if the guys in charge of these secrets want to divert us from the truth, leading us in that direction assures we will be seen as cooks, and mission accomplished. Tom DeLonge doesn't know.

It's worked before. why wouldn't it work again? Just my opinion and a working theory.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

1.) What we have is the disclosure of the 'sekret general's' name. Who was keeping it from us? DeLonge. By the Wikileaks leak, the name was exposed. That's all we've got here. The name is new to us, but that's only because DeLonge withheld it from us.

2.) Yes, it sounds very much like Greer and any number of others that have come along over the years. The M.O. is the same. A "secret group" wants "Disclosure" and is "working toward it" but the "time is not right." Those elements are always in the picture.

3.) In the case of Greer, I believe he is part of the problem. I've studied him. I have a book-length manuscript on him about ready to go. There's no doubt in my mind that at least some of what he has said, if not most of it. is total BS. To me the guy is a charlatan and I've got a whole lot of proof.

BUT.....

4.) this M.O. has ALSO been used as disinformation. I am not a fan of disinfo and when people claim it, I initially doubt it, but we know for certain it has been used by Richard Doty in compromising Paul Bennewitz. We know because he admitted it and wrote a book about it so we're not speculating here. We also have the testimony of William Moore in this case because Moore admitted to playing at being a secret agent to "get closer to the truth." It didn't work out for him because he lost credibility in the UFO research community and basically quit the field. he 'spilled the beans" about his involvement in a now famous Mufon Conference in Las Vegas. But whatever you think about Moore, he was duped. AFOSI, i.e. Doty, got a 'twofer' on this deal. They made Paul Bennewitz go crazy and they discredited William Moore.

5.) And that brings us to DeLonge. I believe he is also being duped, and what follows is my argument. DeLonge has had a lifelong interest in UFOs, but he is not particularly well-versed in the history. He tends to take UFO and conspiracy information at face value, so anything he reads is "the truth." When you hear him talk, such as on Larry King, he's not particularly erudite and often expresses simplistic answers about the UFO phenomenon. He's "read some stuff" to be sure, but he's no expert in the field.

But he has a LOT of money and can indulge himself in the pursuit of this. Really, blink and his other ventures have given him tens of millions. He can afford to go anywhere at any time and meet with anyone. So he is. I'd do it, too, if I had bucks like that. I don't begrudge him his bucks and I can't blame him for what he is doing--even if he doesn't know what he is doing. And that is what has happened. He has inserted himself into the spider web and the spider has said, Sure! Come a little closer!" And the Spiders (tm) are using him to divert all of us who BELIEVE in Disclosure with all our hearts.

Because OF COURSE there are black triangles. OF COURSE there is advanced technology, perhaps anti-gravity based. They are ours. But that doesn't mean: Space Invaders. So if the guys in charge of these secrets want to divert us from the truth, leading us in that direction assures we will be seen as cooks, and mission accomplished. Tom DeLonge doesn't know.

It's worked before. why wouldn't it work again? Just my opinion and a working theory.

Thanks puppy!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I know it's weird right?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

2.) Yes, it sounds very much like Greer and any number of others that have come along over the years. The M.O. is the same. A "secret group" wants "Disclosure" and is "working toward it" but the "time is not right." Those elements are always in the pi

BUT.....

Well said. And most likely closer to the truth than not but...

The AMA he did was a disaster.
He's selling multiple books , of which one I believe (yet to be released) will as he proclaims open the disclosure floods gates.
He's selling tshirts, mugs, posters etc. along who's knows what in ad deals, web clicks, appearances.
And as you articulated so well, really doesnt know his a$$ from a hole in the ground when it comes to Ufology.
Bit of a bitter pill to swallow . But like everyone else I'll sit back and look for the perverbal mushroom cloud on the horizon.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

BUT.....

That spider is fun to play with.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled", and all that. He certainly seems to believe all hearsay at face value.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
I'm stationed at Wright Patterson AFB and would love to know where it's at. I know there are underground facilities. In random open fields on base you'll see exhaust vents coming up out of the middle of nowhere. I've worked on Area A and Area B. NASIC is on Area A. If one were to put money on a location where it's housed, that'd probably be as good of a wager as anywhere. There's a ton of civilian research on base, and even more compartmentalizations throughout the base.

Tom seems to be gaining a lot of positive momentum in his efforts for disclosure. I'll be interested to see where this goes.

Come on, I seriously doubt the Roswell remains are still at Wright Patterson. If this narrative is true there is NO WAY the USAF is going to allow something THAT classified to remain in a location that has been compromised. My two cents.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

originally posted by: Assassin82

Come on, I seriously doubt the Roswell remains are still at Wright Patterson. If this narrative is true there is NO WAY the USAF is going to allow something THAT classified to remain in a location that has been compromised. My two cents.

I'm not saying it is. I'm not saying it even exists anywhere. I'm just saying if it were here I'd love to know where. But let's say it were here in Ohio. It's the US Military....I'm guessing by your user name you are in or have served. How many times have they done something that leaves you scratching your head saying "WTF?!?" Just sayin
edit on 25-10-2016 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join