It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

US Air Force General revealed by Wikileaks Advising Tom Delonge Disclosure Effort

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

and you are probably right with those assumptions, however : the General was the first one he contacted (I read his book) so why would the General feel the need to involve a top-level Skunk Works and on top of that another (retired) General to spread disinfo to some nobody like Delonge .. ? Unless of course, that was a tactic to get to Podesta, make him feel important, feed him (indirectly) the ultimate disinfo and ultimately make him ridiculize himself .. hmm

What I dislike about Tom Delonge is the way he dismisses general ufo knowledge ; that there is no hidden agenda, that nazi saucers have never existed, that all Bible-themes and myths are true (lol) etc ..

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I got my own little birdie that tells me things. The fear is not telling people the truth. The fear is what are they going to do with that knowledge and technology? Are we going to live in a world peace, or are we going to keep on killing each other? The government sits on secrets and technology you wouldn't believe. That is the reason why so much is suppressed. It's like the Indiana Jones warehouse. Where is the flying discs and the star gate at? Oh it's on isle 1984 across from the Phaser energy weapons of 1930.
edit on 26-10-2016 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean
I got my own little birdie that tells me things. The fear is not telling people the truth. The fear is what are they going to do with that knowledge and technology? Are we going to live in a world peace, or are we going to keep on killing each other? The government sits on secrets and technology you wouldn't believe. That is the reason why so much is suppressed. It's like the Indiana Jones warehouse. Where is the flying discs and the star gate at? Oh it's on isle 1984 across from the Phasor energy weapons of 1930.

Warehouse 13

I believe it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
How can secrecy of UFOs be so hidden in these days?
They have already penetrated lower skilled political figures.
I wonder when they will hit the pros and spill about the black triangles?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

In the mean time OIL has fu##ed us and WWIII is fomenting based on a weak US.
Brilliant.

THESE ARE owned by AMERICAN companies I think.
I just wonder what happens when the country balkanizes or a civil war starts.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecrecyAndRidicule I
I think Delonge is in contact with high profile folks, but not for the reasons he thinks. He is a tool of disinformation. His function was to spread bad info and keep rational people from taking interest in the subject.

That can't be said with absolute certainty. This info should spark interest. It makes you wonder how much more is going on.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well somethings gotta give. One world government has to happen or we wind up destroying one another. That's where we're at.

Yes, black triangles have been around that I know of since 1983-84. Since it is technologically advanced, you would have to think the technology has to go further back than that to 1960-70's. That is impossible. So that means it isn't ours. If by chance it is of our own creation, then my counter question would be...why are we flying around in garbage cans to the moon in the 1969 when we got Black Triangles? Black Triangles are not of this earth people. About 400ft on the sides and rounded on the edges and seamless and has a red ball probe that would detach from it's belly and fly around shooting lasers at things like it is scanning for something or mapping the ground. Ever see that movie Prometheus? Little flying balls flying around with lasers that's mapping the area? That's what it looked like. Hovered with no sound. When it was done it shot straight up into space at a blink of an eye. Now does that sound like 1960-1980 technology? Or even 2016 technology?
edit on 26-10-2016 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
I dont think all that was necessary if that was the goal. And I dont think any rational people that would worry the TPTB enough to go through all this are taking their queues from Tom Delonge.

I suppose it does sound like a lot of work.
But I will say this: the fact that rational people wouldn't take their cues from Delonge is precisely what I was talking about. If you want people to take the information seriously, give it to Stephen Hawking or something. If you want the information to mix into an ever murkier soup of myths and half-truths, give it to someone like Delonge.
I admit that the lineup he's got is impressive, but the info Delonge has presented is clearly flawed. He' says he's been told that the Corso story is true, back-engineered fiber optics and all! I can't know what his sources' intentions are, but disinfo is definitely part of it, even if it looks like overkill to us.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

I agree, BUT NOT WITH us at this time of development...maybe AFTER WWIII.
They seem intent on it.

Like a projected Energy sphere as in the R-TYPE game I get it.
If we're using cold hard LOGIC here, I very much doubt, if what you say is fact,that we will be PERMITTED to fight a nuclear war.
edit on 26-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah That can't be said with absolute certainty. This info should spark interest. It makes you wonder how much more is going on.

Yes, but for what it's worth I didn't say it with absolute certainty. The paragraph started with "I think" and the whole conclusion of my post was prefaced with "My thought:".
And I'd like to think they are trying to spark interest, but honestly we've had literally entire generations to prepare the world for disclosure and it hasn't happened. There is nothing to gain from prepping a generation of people for this event only to watch them grow old and die. And sparking interest shouldn't require a lot of lying, should it?
As I said in my previous post I don't know what they are up to or what their end game is, but the disinfo is undeniable.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It depends. I see and hear about them shutting down silos. Then you see the government making underground bases, underground shipments of food and other goods. Seed vaults being built. Drought or Ice age take your pick either one means certain death and little plant life.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Delonge a lame version of a lame Greer.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SecrecyAndRidicule

It seems to me that TD is doing nearly all of the "work". Historically, people like Bennewitz did an amazing amount of work to enthusiastically destroy themselves.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yeah, but at least Tom's "work" involves building a multi-million dollar Star Wars-type franchise. I have a feeling his situation will turn out better

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SecrecyAndRidicule

Maybe better for him. Not for anyone who swallows the bilge water.

It is true, that there is no need to destroy his brain to protect military secrets like happened with Bennewitz. But all this fake UFO stuff is destroying society's brains... that and about another dozen subjects.. it's far from the only one.

Of course, if he goes off the deep end into the "occult practices" or "spiritual practices" to "communicate" with "the aliens" then he might well destroy himself. It happens a lot... including here on ATS.

Kev

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here's the latest email from Podesta #20. I don't know if this letter has already been posted here, but I thought I should go ahead just in case.

STM

ID #33552

Fwd: Interesting news

To: jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com
Date: 2016-02-09 15:47 Subject:

Fwd: Interesting news

Our secret plan.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Subject: Interesting news
To: John Podesta

I thought I would give you a piece of cool news to brighten your stressful and long days. When I interviewed you, I put 'behind the scenes' photos on the social networks. Ambiguous ones.

Well... I just announced my project, and the pre-orders of the Novels went up, and kids are mining the Internet asking for any info whatsoever that "John Podesta" says in the book...

www.rollingstone.com...

Ha. They don't know yet where you exist in this Sekret Machines Universe (we launch the story with NY Times with Doc Trailer in a week) and they already look to you in a leadership role they can trust. And care almost ONLY about your voice in this. That's HARD to do.

Getting young adults to like you, especially if your at your level in DC. Don't lose that. I will brand you much more when this all comes out as a man that the youth can trust and rely on. Not that you care... But I do. They do.

This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government. My fans are trolling the Internet asking about.... *you*. And I haven't even mentioned you yet. That's cool. The young adults are so passionate about this topic, and at the end of the day they feel like you respect them. So they are seeking you out.

Best,

Tom DeLonge

*TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER* TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM | (760) 518-7801 | *TO THE STARS MEDIA * SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

That's very interesting indeed. I for one trust that Podesta is interested in this subject for all the right reasons, but to me this reinforces the notion that Delonge is being used. They're spreading bad info for a good cause? They may succeed at "changing the cynical views of youth towards government," but if they have to spread lies in order to achieve that, then it probably is not a good thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Yes, indeed. Very interesting.

It's like i mentioned earlier.

Multiple layers of deception, and when one layer discovers another layer, they both try to use the other for personal advantage.

Kev

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I agree with you 100% on Delonge. I believe he didn't realize what he was getting in to, is very gullible and is being used to steer people away from the truth of the matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dcipledude

Many people have mentioned the lack of replies. If you're assuming that there are no replies from Podesta and you think this is people spamming him then I'd suggest you have a search.

There is plenty of evidence in terms of forwards and Podesta actually being in Tom's documentary that we cannot deny he's done what he's said in terms of contacts.

What we don't have are Podesta's replies to Tom. Only Tom responding to Podesta's unseen replies and Podesta's forwards and comments on Tom and other UFO related issues.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join