It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Deadmans Switch On: Hillary Will Be Implicated Monday Part III Project Veritas

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Bring it on! I would love to see the dirt being slung on Hillary the last couple of weeks before this election! You know if something rotten is found on her, you know this will become a slugfest between these two rotten candidates! The Clinton camp won't stop at finding more dirt on Trump and vice versa.

It may get to the point where both candidates make themselves ineligible for the office of President due to video or recorded criminal evidence! Than everyone will be upset because Obama will stay in office until two new presidential candidates are selected.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
It may get to the point where both candidates make themselves ineligible for the office of President due to video or recorded criminal evidence!

What makes you think that makes anyone ineligible to run for POTUS? even criminals in prison have ran....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You forgot about the operatives pawned off to protect Hillary and the DNC for voter fraud? etc

It seems like we got more damning footage from the first two videos. And, the new content here just doesn't seem to compare to things she's been investigated by the FBI for either. A normal person would be in prison right now, but she literally just laughed that off. When someone talks about a deadman's switch, it usually indicates something a little less anticlimactic than what we saw in this video doesn't it?

It looks like the Donald Duck prank is only a diversion from the serious crimes committed.

Yeah... Does the way this video handle's that bother you? It opens with: "In the end, it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States, who wanted ducks on the ground. So, by God, we will get ducks on the ground. Don't repeat that to anybody". "Don't repeat that to anybody" is repeated for dramatic effect.

I don't really watch TV (everything I watch is from the internet); I'm curious, how much mainstream coverage has this footage gotten before video three was released? How much mainstream coverage has it gotten after?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

He did bring it!

Part III is here, great video footage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who knew, Hillary had a thing for Donald all along!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to: burntheships

Hillary likes the way Donald shakes his tail feathers I guess. Hillary DOES have a fondness for men with money!

edit on 26-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So nothing came of this right?

Whats the next big plan? Who else has got leak?

You're running out of ideas guys, I mean you all but gave up on Trump winning through intelligence, policies and rational thought so you NEED a scandal.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I doubt this video will be looked at as being the nail in Hillary's coffin. This will get as much attention as Sarah Palin using campaign funds to buy her clothing. It certainly wasn't what I was hoping for. The media and voters will look at this as a cutesy campaign strategy to try and antagonize Donald Trump into releasing his taxes. The illegality of this will just be swept under the rug. Misusing campaign funds have been an issue with other campaigns and they never developed into anything criminal. I could be wrong since they have this on video. We'll just have to see how much media attention this brings.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Me too a reply to: schuyler

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I doubt this video will be looked at as being the nail in Hillary's coffin.

Yes, true. Even the totality of all of it, leaked emails, exposed
corruption through FOIA releases....

Maybe someone should try a few wooden stakes on that coffin...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Bottom line is if this was Trump, Hillary would be calling for the Federal Election Commission to force him to drop out. She is the corrupt person she claims Trump is.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yes, it appears even more so with every passing day!

New video out from Project Veritas - documenting
illegal foreign contributions!

Rigging The Election - Part IV - Project Veritas

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Didn't O'Keefe say that if he couldn't release it then Infowars will?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Bottom line is if this was Trump, Hillary would be calling for the Federal Election Commission to force him to drop out. She is the corrupt person she claims Trump is.

Yep, and the MSm would be having fits on air 24/7 as they tried to get their words out. There would be 100 threads on here about it too...

edit on 27/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hillary gets in and censorship will be rampant within a year. All media, no matter the size will be licensed by the govt. to control them. Infowars, Breitbart, Drudge, etc. will be shuttered, ATS will no longer allow threads critical of Hillary or the government. Female SJW's will comb social media, forums and websites identifying and reporting critical speech to the government like the triggered NAZI brownshirts they are.

People supporting Hillary will welcome the censorship and be encouraged to go after critical speech (spun as HATE SPEECH) and the Trump Deplorables, even being allowed to beat people or damage their property with no repercussion, just like during the election campaign.

Out of fear for my own safety this post will be erased by Hillarys Bleach Bit in 11 days.

edit on 27-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: afraid for my life

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Is that a joke or did you go full rabbithole paranoid? None of that is going to happen so shhhhhh... you'll be okay... It's all okay...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Just extrapolating out from what we are seeing now.

Trump supporters are beaten and bloodied with almost no arrests or actions covered on news as illegal, but rather encouraged. Misogny hatred of men is encouraged and men portrayed as sexual predators, unless of course t's Billy Clinton.

Censorship is coming. If you think Hillary doesn't have a bullseye on Matt Drudge and Alex Jones you have got to be kidding me. She's already laid out the term "alt-right" to target groups. Hillary will go after the right like she went after Bill Clintons rape victim Juanita Broaddrick. With a vengeance.

Just to be safe I'll identify myself as a gender neutral person and use the women's restroom at Target. I hear they allow men in there. Finally, I'll change my avatar here to Ms. PacMan

edit on 27-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: afraid of SJW supporters of Hillary

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Hillary gets in and censorship will be rampant within a year. All media, no matter the size will be licensed by the govt. to control them. Infowars, Breitbart, Drudge, etc. will be shuttered, ATS will no longer allow threads critical of Hillary or the government. Female SJW's will comb social media, forums and websites identifying and reporting critical speech to the government like the triggered NAZI brownshirts they are.

People supporting Hillary will welcome the censorship and be encouraged to go after critical speech (spun as HATE SPEECH) and the Trump Deplorables, even being allowed to beat people or damage their property with no repercussion, just like during the election campaign.

Out of fear for my own safety this post will be erased by Hillarys Bleach Bit in 11 days.

You are spot on, that is exactly what will happen. I don't think it will take a year though. Hillary will use office to enrich herself and her masters further and destroy anyone who she considers to a be a threat to the plans given to her by the shadow govt, which we now know exists. Its t-12 days to the end of America and the birth of a new 'liberal fascist' state.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is what Hillarys first 100 days will look like. Watch out Infowars, Breitbart, Glenn Beck, Putin, Deplorables, etc.

She'll make Magnum P.I. look like Fantasy Island. (70's & 80's US TV show references)

This post will self destruct in 11 days. And the IMF will disavow any knowledge of my existence. (reference to Mission Impossible)
edit on 27-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: afraid of Hillarys brownshirt SJW's

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hatred of men is encouraged? Where did you get that idea?

Just know... this extrapolation has been repeated in different forms for a long time... like a repeating loop with different actors...

You guys are pretty funny tho...

edit on 27-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It's funny how the SJW is the crazy one with the gun and the candidate who didn't go to war with the media and promise to silence them is the one who is going to bring the hammer down on censorship.

And the guy who wants to pass nukes out like candy and build walls and deport and torture and silence the media is the hero savior.

Ahhhh insanity.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join