It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Deadmans Switch On: Hillary Will Be Implicated Monday Part III Project Veritas

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't know, maybe Disney is going to sue the Clinton campaign.

The amount of awful, derogative, insulting, racist, sexist comments Trump makes through his campaign and yet some of his snowflake supporters are suddenly upset that someone thought it would be funny to use "Donald Duck'ing his Taxes" as an angle?

Seriously... what's with the mock outrage? I thought there were big scandals to get angry about.

Maybe its because Donald Duck doesn't wear pants.
edit on 24-10-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

(post by Realtruth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Even CNN realizes how serious this is...the posters in this thread do not.

[vid]

edit on 24-10-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Again, NOT the Mud Pit.

Post contrary to the T&C at your own risk.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

(post by Tempter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Clinton ask for a Duck to impersonate Donald Trump... thats what you are getting excited about.

How low some of you have fallen.

If all you got out of this is the duck thing, I can't imbue you with critical thinking and the insight to understand that laws were broken. No side should be allowed to incite violence or collude with SuperPacs which are against campaign laws. if we allow this to happen time and time again, we all lose.
edit on 24-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Realtruth

Even CNN realizes how serious this is...the posters in this thread do not.

[vid]

Wow, even a CNN commentator said "this video is disturbing, honestly". "Not acceptable at all."

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

My Obvious Question is , How was this Particular Video Allegedly " Doctored " ? Is that Not Robert E. "Bud " Cramer saying those Incriminating things on Tape ? How , is any " Doctoring " Accomplished in this Particular Video ? Nothing in that Video seemed to be Edited or Dubbed , that WAS Robert E. "Bud " Cramer Speaking there , Right ?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

My Obvious Question is , How was this Particular Video Allegedly " Doctored " ? Is that Not Robert E. "Bud " Cramer saying those Incriminating things on Tape ? How , is any " Doctoring " Accomplished in this Particular Video ? Nothing in that Video seemed to be Edited or Dubbed , that WAS Robert E. "Bud " Cramer Speaking there , Right ?

Let me make it clear. Even the commentators on CNN were saying the video reveals disturbing and brazen illegal actions on the part of Hillarys operatives and the CNN commentator thought the actions by Hillarys operatives were not acceptable at all.

Obviously, the other comment about altered video is the CNN spin. Nothing was doctored or altered to change the image or audio. They introduce him as a discredited filmmaker because they are trying to blunt the truth of Hillarys illegal actions, same as always. The interviews reveal the truth. A truth CNN is trying so hard to avoid giving credence too.

CNN is bought and paid for media with no real journalism or concern for the American people.
edit on 24-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

" CNN is bought and paid for media with no real journalism or concern for the American people. "

There is No Truer Truth than that Truth , to be Truthful................)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I like how Anderson cooper called them out on calling him a criminal, which he obviously isn't.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I get the sense that CNN may be turning more towards Donald Trump. They are starting to realize that they will have a ton of "crow" to eat, after their "chosen one" faces accusations, investigations, sicknesses, and days upon days of privacy, as U.S. President.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Clinton ask for a Duck to impersonate Donald Trump... thats what you are getting excited about.

How low some of you have fallen.

If all you got out of this is the duck thing, I can't imbue you with critical thinking and the insight to understand that laws were broken. No side should be allowed to incite violence or collude with SuperPacs which are against campaign laws. if we allow this to happen time and time again, we all lose.

But you've let Trump do this, time and time again and didn't bother to show your face in those threads.

But now it could be from Hillary or her campaign its "Oh the humanity won't somebody please think of the children."

Get out of here, you've gone from looking for real scandals to dumpster diving for news. And trust me if we dig into the trash theres going to be a lot more coming out on Trump than Clinton.

Keep pretending to be outraged though, its cute.
edit on 25-10-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

you've gone from looking for real scandals to dumpster diving for news. And trust me if we dig into the trash theres going to be a lot more coming out on Trump than Clinton.

and you have found what exactly?

2 lads talking in private about girls?
multiple false accusation of ''un-invited kissing''?

Like it or not, the list of scandals Clinton has stretches around the globe. The list for Trump is barely 2 sentences long.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You don't think that is missing any from the Trump side?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Ahhh if its in meme form it must be true.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I didn't add the allegations against Trump since none were proven yet. Remember we are talking "Scandals" here. I did however leave "Travelgate" off the Hillary side, so thanks for the reminder to look this over again.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I just want to make sure I have this straight. A deadman's switch was set up to make sure Hillary couldn't stop us from learning about her corrupt use of Donald Duck in her campaign?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740
a reply to: burntheships

I just want to make sure I have this straight. A deadman's switch was set up to make sure Hillary couldn't stop us from learning about her corrupt use of Donald Duck in her campaign?

You forgot about the operatives pawned off to protect Hillary and the DNC for voter fraud? etc

It looks like the Donald Duck prank is only a diversion from the serious crimes committed.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join