It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Deadmans Switch On: Hillary Will Be Implicated Monday Part III Project Veritas

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: tnhiker
Donald Duck = Disney, who owns Star Wars, which means Hillary is indeed Palpatines estranged Sith wife.

I honestly do not remember watching or hearing about donald ducks at the rallies. I swear I hope he comes out and says wth guys, this has been edited and has something real?

It exposes prohibited communications between Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC and the non-profit organization Americans United for Change.

Yep, I was going to post something similar, but was still shaking my head at the dishonesty of some people on here trying to deflect from the core issue. More evidence of law breaking, this time directly implicating Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

4:22 mark in the video is the damning evidence.

A drunk in a bar says that Hillary wants "ducks on the ground"!!

Congrats!! You have a lush on tape saying that Hillary wanted guys to dress up as Donald Duck...

Call Issa!! Call the FBI!! I know just the man to lead the investigation!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

As tempter says:
It exposes prohibited communications between Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC and the non-profit organization Americans United for Change.

Oh it wasn't the scumbag Foval that said it either. It was our friend Creamer, who we know has direct and regular access to the Whitehouse.

Deny. Deny. Deny.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Congrats!! You have a lush on tape saying that Hillary wanted guys to dress up as Donald Duck...

The same claim was made, sober, in a meeting with Brad Woodhouse. Did you watch the whole video?

None of the people in that meeting seemed to think he was just a lush talking nonsense.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

As tempter says:

LOL

There are Two Trump SuperPacs and the RNC itself currently slapped with illegal communication complaints with much more damning and clear evidence than the Donald Duck conspiracy here...

That stuff gets sorted out with fines, if ever, after the election...

This whole tape is Ri-duck-ulous!
edit on 24-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

The same claim was made, sober, in a meeting with Brad Woodhouse. Did you watch the whole video?

None of the people in that meeting seemed to think he was just a lush talking nonsense.

Of course he didn't. The whole point was to seize on something and deflect. I think most people will see the clear evidence of breaking the law, despite the silly deflections.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

As tempter says:

LOL

There are Two Trump SuperPacs and the RNC itself currently slapped with illegal communication complaints with much more damning a clear evidence than the Donald Duck conspiracy here...

This whole tape is Riduckulous!

Deny. Deny. Deny. Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Then deny again.

edit on 24/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I honestly don't know how to help you guys...

Please...go ahead...work the Duck conspiracy for a while...whatever helps you not face reality..

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton and her people are just in-your-face with their hypocrisy and lack of ethics and immoral behavior.

This collusion between her and AUFC is outrageous and just plain illegal. Donna Brazille is implicated once again. That woman is toast now. These people don't care squat about laws, ethics, or impropriety. They are a disgusting bunch of corrupt swampers!
#draintheswamp

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I honestly don't know how to help you guys...

Please...go ahead...work the Duck conspiracy for a while...whatever helps you not face reality..

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
30,000 views already and 8,200 likes to 108 dislikes.
I reckon this one will get a few million views

Millions will see a Whitehouse insider admit Hillary broke the law and asked the person he was talking to not to tell anyone.

edit on 24/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Hillary Clinton and her people are just in-your-face with their hypocrisy and lack of ethics and immoral behavior.

This collusion between her and AUFC is outrageous and just plain illegal. Donna Brazille is implicated once again. That woman is toast now. These people don't care squat about laws, ethics, or impropriety. They are a disgusting bunch of corrupt swampers!
#draintheswamp

The corruption has no end.

I wish a world of hurt on these dishonest scumbags.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

As tempter says:

LOL

There are Two Trump SuperPacs and the RNC itself currently slapped with illegal communication complaints with much more damning a clear evidence than the Donald Duck conspiracy here...

This whole tape is Riduckulous!

I am not trying to DUCK the video. I just think O'Keefe is a QUACK and his video is GOOFY.

(post by UKTruth removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is NOT a Mud Pit thread.

FYI, not every political thread is located in the Mud Pit. As this is the case here, it only stands to reason that the usual T&C is in effect.

In short, no personal attacks, mudslinging or other forms of trollery -- political or otherwise -- are allowed here. Posts will be removed as deemed appropriate. Remember that posts removed as political trolling automatically count as TWO warnings.

If for some odd reason you do feel the need to vent and participate in a bit of muck raking, find a thread in the Pit. Otherwise, try to maintain some semblance of civility here.

Consider this more than ample warning.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Thanks for the update, I think you should start
a new thread, like the other two...with the
video in the OP.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

#draintheswamp

The corruption has no end.

I wish a world of hurt on these dishonest scumbags.

Agreed. There is so much hard evidence now of corruption and millions know about it. Clinton has no chance of uniting the country.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ok, It appears that there is a new thread
here: Rigging the Election, Part III - !!

Rigging The Election- Part III

Rigging The Election- Part III

edit on 24-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Back when trouble was happening at all the rallys I said to my girl...

"I bet those are plants by the democratic party."

^ JUST REALIZED THAT MEME HAS A SPELLING ERROR!!! EPIC FAIL ON MY PART!
edit on 24-10-2016 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So the summary is:

A Washington insider with 342 visits to the Whitehouse and close ties to Hillary's campaign is on video saying that Hillary Clinton personally fed ideas for paid political communications to political activists. That, as we know, is illegal.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join