It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, 9/11 Sucked!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
no this thread is super superior...

just about sums it up well for me after the seeming twenty years ago....

oh hail, man I'm a pilot and a trained observer....good God, you know what comes next, but instead.....just it sucked

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So much more convoluted than that, they didn't just con us, they turned us inside out, upside down, and ripped our guts out while looking us in the eyes and laughing, daring us to accept what they did to us was necessary to further an agenda that only few would benefit from while the masses became sterilized and neutered.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

So as a trained pilot do you think the avionics displayed that day was even possible? The Pentagon plane doing those acrobatics or the 2 planes traveling at those speeds without losing stability before slamming into the towers? How likely is it that highjackers would be able to commandeer these planes with box cutters? Would trained pilots even allow them to get into a secured cockpit? Or how about the fact the NTSB never really investigated any of the crashes? At least not that I ever saw?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

NTSB steps in when you need to determine why an accident happened. It was pretty apparent that 9/11 was not an accident.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yeah 9/11 sucked.....

whats your point?

This thread is a bit like writing one saying "wow those oranges they are really orange"

This guy is not so subtly inferring that 9/11 was create by vampires to SUCK energy/emotion from humans who bought into it, me included (at the time).

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

NTSB steps in when you need to determine why an accident happened. It was pretty apparent that 9/11 was not an accident.

Wrong. Regardless, they are an independent agency responsible for investigating.

NTSB AND AVIATION SAFETY

Whenever there is an aviation crash involving civil aircraft in the US, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is called upon to investigate. The NTSB is an independent federal agency, charged by Congress to investigate transportation accidents, determine probable cause, and issue safety recommendations to prevent similar accidents. The agency’s scope extends beyond aviation crashes, as it also investigates selected rail, marine, highway, and pipeline accidents, as well as those involving transportation of hazardous materials.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

The conspiracy part of this would be if the planes involved were military, then they would not be allowed to investigate.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

How dare you question the official version of events. You nut job. You conspiracy theorist fool. Get out of the way. The money machine is rolling and you are in the way. Didn't George Bush say they were terrorists, what else do you want. The greatest politicians on earth Obama and Bush said it is terrorists of IQ 200 each who did it. Just look at the passport - it says occupation terrorist. Suck Off!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Wrong. Regardless, they are an independent agency responsible for investigating.

and yet you quote something which actually makes what cardinalfan said right.

I guess it sucks.

Here let me quote what cardinal said, not all of just the important thing you tried to refute

NTSB steps in when you need to determine why an accident happened.

Now read what you quoted.

Read it slowly, try counting how many times what you quoted uses the term 'accident' .

So how is cardinalfan wrong in your opinion because you just proved what they said to be right?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join