It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, 9/11 Sucked!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't know what the truth is about that day except one aspect, IT SUCKED!

Watching it unfold and all the media running around trying to report it, JUST SUCKED!

All of the rhetoric surrounding the events of that day and the OS that was thrown out, SUCKED!

I do not understand how something so evil could happen on our own home turf, how many ways can something SUCK?

Really? There has been so much to dissect and I failed biology in Coach Emerson's class, it SUCKED too!

Changes in our social structure have been shoved down our throats, that SUCKS!

We have been sending young men to fight a war and that SUCKS!

So much about that day and every day since has SUCKED so bad!

Theories from Truthers, dig our heels in the sand OS'ER's, media puppet drones, where does it end?

We are never going to know for sure what happened that day and that SUCKS!

Videos of falling buildings, crashing planes, people jumping out of burning buildings, that SUCKED royally!

Financial gains, WMD's, patsies everywhere, pristine passport, molten steel like lava from a volcano, just SUCKED!

IT ALL SUCKED THEN and it still SUCKS today! Nothing anyone says or does concerning 9/11 doesn't SUCK!

9/11 is the epitome of SUCKING!

It doesn't get any worse than that.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yeah 9/11 sucked.....

whats your point?

This thread is a bit like writing one saying "wow those oranges they are really orange"

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Is this a rant? Looks like it

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's just gave the US a glimpse of the devastating destruction that it's own government produces all over the world.. There places where people live in an actual hell due to the resource raping by our (US) government.. I like to pretend that only the global elites benefit from such actions, but I know the truth (we in Western societies benefit by means of a high standard of living). Who is to blame, the ones orchestrating the deeds or the ones who turn a blind eye and reap the benefits (I say both).

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it" MLK Jr.

edit on 22-10-2016 by DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn because: add video

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

One thing I remarked after witnessing it live in 2001, was that we take aircraft that have crashed and stretch them out over the desert floor so we can ascertain really what happened.

We didn't even give it a second look, no scientific look to really explained what and how those buildings came down so easily. We just shoveled everything up and shipped it off to China so they could manufacture things with it for us to buy from them. The rest was dumped in the ocean.

I saw a high rise building in Chicago burn for hours and it never came down. But we are just to take the narrative that this building just came down because of the fire burnt some floor brackets. And then came down so uniformly as to deny the physics of a fire.

Everything that day really did suck but what sucked worse was that no one even got to look at all the facts. No laying out the buildings and the dust over the desert floor to see if there could be a real explanation other than we should move along and get on with our lives. Or maybe how we could keep buildings from falling had this happened again.

3000 plus families deserved more than what that administration allowed. And many of us know it is physically impossible for that building to flat down onto its own foot print had to happened the way the narrative was told. even if some floor braces melted it would not allow the building to fall that way.

But here we are 15 plus years later and we will never know but we all say it sucked.
edit on 22-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The most pointless rant on this fine site I have ever agreed with. 911 changed us forever and I humbly agree we likely will not ever get a lot of the truth. Don't forget to remember all the heroes and noble acts of humanity, and how we were all seemingly united as one during that time. The Universe always somehow seems to find balance. Something us humans lack all too often. S & F OP, your rant does not suck IMO.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yeah the fact that they didn't bother to make it a crime scene and actually investigate it really SUCKED!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The truth about 9/11 in 5 minutes

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Sure did create a bunch of heroes from a scrap heap and that SUCKED too!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thats like saying the other side of the coin is the same as the other side of the coin and that SUCKS!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Soooooo
Are you really trying to say that the twin-towers, and building 7, were SUCKED into the ground?

Who is that good at sucking? ( Other than Hoover and Madonna of course.)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ImLeon

There is a reason I did not bother placing a video in this OP, because no matter what any videos purports to say, they all SUCK because 9/11 SUCKED and no video will ever change that fact, will it?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It sucked for my 1st cousin. She was in the World Trade Center when the first Missile hit. Her body was never found.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

Thats like saying the other side of the coin is the same as the other side of the coin and that SUCKS!

Does that even make sense?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Oh you are just so witty, congrats on making a SUCK a** situation SUCK more!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

About as much as your original reply did.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Yes. That SUCKS bad, for you and anyone else who lost dear relatives or friends that day, it ALL SUCKED!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yeah 9/11 sucked.....

Confirmed by the expert......

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

About as much as your original reply did.

How?

Basically this thread amounts to you sitting there saying "you know what....9/11...kinda sucked.... not a good day"

So that leaves me sitting here like "okay...... and where are we going with this".

Kinda pointing out the obvious dont think you will find many who will challenge you on this, I think everyone can agree that 9/11 sucked.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Thanks for that. It was a sad day for many people. Life is short but time is long.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join