It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X NASA Scientist & Founding Father Of The Internet Lets The World Know That Aliens Are Real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
When you think about it, time travel seems far more likely to be encountered than extraterrestrial visitation. Perhaps both, but looking at the asymptotic curve in our technology, it is almost certain that it will be achieved, and if that is true, it exists now, even though we cannot yet perform it. Vallee dabbled with the idea, but never made any official statement about his true beliefs in that.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
If they ARE here why is it they do not make themselves known in public. Surely they could if they wanted. So why don't they want to?

I think they only make themselves known to certain people and to others like them. I'd go so far as to say even to silence abductees on their experiences or people who know, just a gut feeling though. Do I think they are living among us & look like other people?

I would have said no two years ago to that question but do believe it's possible. Actually, I'd bet 100% if Aliens did exist & all of the UFO abductions were legit, the breeding programs.....

You would think after a while there would have been some success. If they have been here for as long as people say they have been, there is no need for them to abduct women to control & and impregnate in some "craft" in outer space. I would bet that there is a woman somewhere sitting next to her husband or breeding partner hybrid & she has no clue she's a part of the program or the agenda. Why abduct when you can get a human to fall in love with you and have your children under the radar? There is no need to look for a human to stalk and abduct-IF they've been coming around for eons because I think it'd would have already been mastered and perfected.

That's more realistic to me. I mean, If I were to picture Aliens living on this earth among us. I don't see them as the little grey guys.

I think they are among us....nah, having a Scully & Fox moment here

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

When you think about it, time travel seems far more likely to be encountered than extraterrestrial visitation.

I would put them on nearly equal levels. With ET being having an edge. (If only the two are on the table)

but looking at the asymptotic curve in our technology, it is almost certain that it will be achieved
It's not so much a matter of technology as a matter of "new" physics.

edit on 10/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
When you think about it, time travel seems far more likely to be encountered than extraterrestrial visitation. Perhaps both, but looking at the asymptotic curve in our technology, it is almost certain that it will be achieved, and if that is true, it exists now, even though we cannot yet perform it. Vallee dabbled with the idea, but never made any official statement about his true beliefs in that.

Time travel is very likely imo. As likely as aliens are to a large % of the population. We don't know enough about reality to understand it on all aspects apart from our preconceived understanding of it.

Some things can't be measured.. yet ..in due time though they will.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If they ARE here why is it they do not make themselves known in public. Surely they could if they wanted. So why don't they want to?

Maybe they are mass marketing human bybrids, like an off planet slave trade?
We could come up with a hundred reasons and never know for sure until they tell us.
They are hiding something, including themselves.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"When you think about it, time travel seems far more likely to be encountered than extraterrestrial visitation."

I disagree completely. Especially when we already have the latter and the former is merely an assumption.

What on Earth gives anyone the idea that time travel is more likely than physical travel?
Physical travel is something that we do everyday. Time travel is not.

Humans are still too prehistoric in their beliefs. We are still having the caveman conversation.

"Gronk, you cross water, see if more land on other side."

"No way, cannot cross water, can already see nothing on other side."

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In reference to the comments made by the Russian dignitary.... are there any russian-speaking people among us that could verify that the captions are actually stating what the speaker is saying ? In this day and age I put nothing past people with agendas.

edit on 25-10-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"When you think about it, time travel seems far more likely to be encountered than extraterrestrial visitation."

I disagree completely. Especially when we already have the latter and the former is merely an assumption.

What on Earth gives anyone the idea that time travel is more likely than physical travel?
Physical travel is something that we do everyday. Time travel is not.

Humans are still too prehistoric in their beliefs. We are still having the caveman conversation.

"Gronk, you cross water, see if more land on other side."

"No way, cannot cross water, can already see nothing on other side."

I see it opposite. And no we do not have the "later". That is an assumption because there is no physical proof.
Time travel, while an assumption, is in it's very nature very likely, if you believe that over the course of time, we eventually create what we think about. There is real quantum theory involved in that as well. If we, in the future do invent time travel, and as Phage pointed out, "create the physics" for it, then we are already visiting ourselves in the past, and part of that would be our present. A self fulfilling
evolution.
edit on 25-10-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

They are here alright. Some of the recent Wikileaks releases show that they are being kept from the public..

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

ARPANET was one of the first packet-switching networks, not specifically the technology that is the foundation of today's Internet.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morg234
a reply to: Encryptor

ARPANET was one of the first packet-switching networks, not specifically the technology that is the foundation of today's Internet.

ARPANET and BITNET used Gopher and WAIS, which really were the first search engines, the environment where IP,TCPIP, HTML,HTTP and URL's were spawned, resulting in the WWW and the first real web browser, Mosaic, where Mozilla (Netscape) was actually stolen from. And who can forget AltaVista, the first REAL search engine. What a heady time that all was.
edit on 25-10-2016 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET) was an early packet switching network and the first network to implement the protocol suite TCP/IP. Both technologies became the technical foundation of the Internet.

No coincidence that the name from a reverse IP address lookup ends with .in-addr.arpa.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

They are here alright. Some of the recent Wikileaks releases show that they are being kept from the public..

Yeah, well what form do they take? Do they look like us? That's all I want to know....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join