It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X NASA Scientist & Founding Father Of The Internet Lets The World Know That Aliens Are Real

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Although from 2011 it's as valid as talking about History of America from 250 yrs ago. Or anything else for that matter.

That said, I found this very interesting. The man worked for Nasa, is a Scientist and one of the Founding Fathers of the Internet.

wakingtimesmedia.com...

It’s astonishing how many credible people are trying to create awareness about a phenomenon that, if it were to become entirely transparent to the world, would most likely transform all aspects of humanity, leaving nothing untouched. If there was full extraterrestrial disclosure, we would have so many questions to consider. How do they travel so far in such short periods of time? What do they use for propulsion? Are they benevolent or do they mean us harm? The implications of alien existence are simply staggering.

Thousands of people have spoken out and attested to the reality of this phenomenon. In the United States, hundreds of people with distinguished backgrounds — people working in politics, academia, the military, and other professional fields — have come forward to share their experience and research. One of those people is Dr. Jacques Valle.

Valle codeveloped the very first computerized mapping of Mars for NASA. He is also noted for his work at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI), where he helped create ARPANET, a technology that became the foundation for the modern day internet.

TEDxBrussels - Jacques Vallée - A Theory of Everything (else)...

Russian Prime Minister Medvedev: Aliens Are Already Here And The World Needs To Know About It

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Valle isn't so big on the ET thing, actually. He has other ideas about UFOs.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If they ARE here why is it they do not make themselves known in public. Surely they could if they wanted. So why don't they want to?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for your input, it's been noted

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I thought Al Gore invented the internet and coined the term "information super-highway", no?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
If they ARE here why is it they do not make themselves known in public. Surely they could if they wanted. So why don't they want to?

Potential consequences of interaction. I could go into detail, but for now, ill keep it brief.

However, a paradigm where the world knows that life is teeming in this Universe is not far away, in this man's opinion.
edit on 21-10-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Aliens are real? Okay.. I do believe there is intelligent life out there.

As far as Earth..

Question one) After 4.5 billion years the Earth has existed why are they so shy to make it obvious?

Question 2) They have the ability to traverse space time yet they come to Earth and Crash land.... Really?

Question 3) Why Earth? Billion/Trillions/Quadrillions of planets out there.... Why Earth.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Maybe they don't like you.

I heard that we had to re-create part of the moon landing videos because we were essentially told to bugger off by the ETs- would explain why we've not been back, eh?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Clearly, the Earth needs less people.

So be careful what you wish for.

link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

What x4?

Are You joshing Us? The Aliens are doing Us a favor by not letting their technology fall into the hands of dolts everywhere How quick would an 'Avg. Joe' blow someone else up w/a ship or something.. Examples:
Texting while operating a motor vehicle has gone over like a screendoor in a "Diarrhea Ward" now imagine something that has the capacity of traveling up to 10c

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Don't have time to listen to it yet. But from the write up it almost sounds like he's referring to the Government running the operation on the masses. Doubt that's what he means, but it does fit. It so, it would be a world class psyop.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

You can say that again!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Vallee thinks UFOS are a “control system” of psychological and social control, operated by some mysterious cabal, which does not include aliens from millions of light years away in some far removed solar system but more likely much nearer to the earth or on the earth

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
I thought Al Gore invented the internet and coined the term "information super-highway", no?

No...Al Gore is an alien

He's a Nordic who dyes his hair black
edit on 22-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Vallee is a computer scientist, not an astronomer or exobiologist.

I work in IT, so I guess my opinion is just as valid as his right?

There are no aliens here.

There, that's settled it.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Haven't been back?

Better look up just how many moon missions have been sent since Apollo.

Dozens.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

ahh my dear colleague every time i see you in these types of threads i think about the MIB and you standing in front of the ATS crowd saying look here here please and with a FLASH ! everyone's memory is wiped and you are standing their replacing it with thoughts of led balloons , cosmic ray's , etc etc ... My dear critical thinker do you believe in Aliens or other intelligent life outside this world we life in ?

I don't ever recall reading your position on that . if you have one at all.

Back on topic OP.. I believe .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join