It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Cuts Feed Again. Chris Collins, Talks About Wikileaks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Another video showing total media control. Being cut off in regards to anything that refers to Hilary and Wikileaks. Shows you Hilary owns the media or rather her backers, own the media.

Watch 15 seconds in. Then the stream gets cut.

Funnily another poster here showing others being cut off at key moments. So someone or a group of people working behind the scenes are being told to cut any talk that would put Hilary of the government in general in bad light. How soft of them!

Watch 33 seconds in. Gets cut again.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
#wikichops

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
right...because there COULDN'T be any other reason.....talk to someone in broadcasting, lost feeds are not plots...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

CNN=Ministry of Truth!

Seriously! Watch this idiot from CNN tell people we have Term Limits!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Interesting seeing regular people so mistrusting of the Criminal Media that with their camera phones they go about recording the TV in case something needs being exposed.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
right...because there COULDN'T be any other reason.....talk to someone in broadcasting, lost feeds are not plots...

You would be asked to find me an instance where this happened on the flip side?

This is only happening with those that disagree with Hilary and support Trump. You do realise who Hilary is paid by, all the top bankers and global interests, you think they want some random news reporter to spill the beans on them?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
CNN is to news, what sisters are to prom dates.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

CNN=Ministry of Truth!

Madness isn't it and I am not even American and this bothers me as much as knowing it would be on anyone's TV.

Clearly paid to back up anything that could take people away from the subject matter always. These anchors are seriously blank in the face, absolutely plastic to look at. I guess the interview process must be, ''Sign here: Give us your soul.'' and also, ''Leave your emotions and caring at home because we do not pay you for caring.''

They probably get a pay rise each time they deflect someone on live TV or do not show emotions in the face.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is what CNN does.
It's just a corrupt entertainment channel, not news.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
This is what CNN does.

Appreciate the Video, nice to see that the video I submitted here has been seen by others and seen by people like that fellow who made this video. Also good to see the others videos, I tried to find similar ones myself but could not find the links. So yeah, thanks for adding to this post.

I do hope for Americans, they get to see such videos. Blatantly trying to control minds.
edit on 20-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And that's exactly why it's a great censorship tactic. There's nothing seemingly suspicious about it because it's just something that happens from time to time.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

They are all BAD and work for the establishment!

I won't lie, I listen to FOX ONLY because I despise Progressives, yet even watching FOX pisses me off. Don't bite the hand that feeds you? Not only does that apply to those of us who are struggling to survive, but it also applies to those who rule over us and crave money and power by those Corporation and Lobbyists with enough money to buy them!

I will put this video of Woody Harrelson up as an example. I hate celebrities who get involved with politics, but this applies to everyone.

The sad thing is that Woody is talking down the Corporation, it's the Government who allows and changes these laws to ALLOW the Corporations to do these things......

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

CNN=Ministry of Truth!

Eh? So what did she say? It sounds like, " correct me, there are, [funny sounding word, sounds like, ner] time limits, so what did he mean"
So, why is there a word in there when it wasn't needed, if she meant there are term limits. Pfff. pull the other leg.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
This is what CNN does.

Solid clip...represents the Corrupt News Network very well.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Meh.

The media is gonna get revamped soon anyway. People are waking up.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I am in production, I also have a bachelors degree in live show production. I am very familiar with broadcasting. If CNN was losing their feeds as much as they say they have been heads would roll. Every so often is one thing and usually losing a feed has to do with a piece of gear being broken/breaking or interference if it happens to be a sat truck. I would actually venture to say they all use NEP made broadcast trucks and crews. They are the top in the industry and make probably 90% of the broadcast trucks these days in the US. I also commented in the last thread about this and noted how when you lose feed you don't automatically get the calibration bars on screen and that the Director and Technical Director would have plenty of options for media to replace the live signal with. Those calibration bars came from a piece of gear somewhere in the signal chain...like a good 3-4 pieces of gear can send that through the system, however there is really only one place where that call could come from and that's the director and the director has all the media/graphics/camera feeds right in front of him and I'm pretty sure he could find something better than color bars which was what happened in the other situation I commented on. To me it seems fishy as a production guy that a pretty top notch studio would be having this issue so much lately and only when certain subjects they have shown they don't want on their shows comes up.

That's my 2 cents as an A/V production guy who works for one of the top A/V companies in the industry with a degree in the field.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yeah because CNN doesn't have a history of manipulating what they want their audience to hear and see

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't know.. I might be able to argue that.. I took Sister MaryMichael to the St. Simon's Jr. Prom and She knew every word to every song and wore Chuck Taylors under Her Habit...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hot in tandem?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If it was someone you supported when the feeds were getting cut, you would change your tune for sure. But since it's something that would condemn someone you support, it must just be a coincidence. You ain't foolin' no one here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join