It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Cuts Feed Again. Chris Collins, Talks About Wikileaks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: BlackProject

Meh.

The media is gonna get revamped soon anyway. People are waking up.

No, no they're not.

That's why we have these to jacka$$es to vote for now.

It's the people who have let it get to this point.

And the fact that millions are going to go out and vote for these two clowns, shows nobody is waking up anytime soon though.

It's a nice idea though.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He mentioned talking to anyone in broadcast...well I'm in production...I'm here to talk.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Unless its for Hillary, of course

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You can rewind tv......

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If America makes the mistake of electing Hillary, some media outlets will be shut down due to conjured up violations of FCC rules. Even the anchors and CNN and MSNBC will be punished if they "slip" and report/say the wrong thing.

I don't know if Clinton can put a noose around the necks of Social Media platforms though.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If America makes the mistake of electing Hillary, some media outlets will be shut down due to conjured up violations of FCC rules. Even the anchors and CNN and MSNBC will be punished if they "slip" and report/say the wrong thing.

I don't know if Clinton can put a noose around the necks of Social Media platforms though.

Its quite clear that the noose is already around social media's neck.. Facebook, twitter, google etc... all biased..

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

edit on 21-10-2016 by HerpaDerpagiorgio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Another fake news classic....

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx yOU CANT BE THAT STUPID ???

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: BlackProject

Meh.

The media is gonna get revamped soon anyway. People are waking up.

Hope so because the media right now is a rolling emotionless machine that deadens all that follow it. Thankfully I skip along new things and move on, I am not one like many around the world that sometimes sit and watch the news for hours on end which is occurring more and more these days because normal TV is so boring. Maybe that is there plan? Release trash like Kardashians so we turn over to their poisonous news.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What about media outlets like Breitbart, Drudge, and the soon-to-be Trump TV? Will they still be allowed to fabricate 80% of their stories?

<< 1   >>

join