It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Outed ISIS’s G20 Financiers – But Not a Single Western Media Outlet Has Reported It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Putin is a friend to the American people for exposing the corruption of our establishment leaders who all belong in prison right now. They are only enemy to him because he has publicly spoken out against those corrupt leaders of ours. Of course the corrupt media won't say or report anything now unless it helps our corrupt leaders and officials. If Putin Nuked the White house he would be a hero for helping the American people. Of course those sacrificing their lives for liberty would be a very unfortunate circumstance of that.

Edit:

Putin is believable simply because he isn't afraid to point out when America or any other allied nation lies in a big way to the people, and he isn't afraid to point out how corrupt they are. This is why our current corrupt and criminal administration, including the totally corrupt former SoS Hillary Clinton are so infatuated with persecuting Putin whenever they get the chance to do so. Anyone against the criminal and corrupt TRASH America has as our officials, is a friend to the people of America.

I must agree with you here. Putin isn't afraid to speak the obvious and i'm glad he is because No one else is exposing what's going on in the Corrupt Gov's of the Western World. The Once great light house on the hill is fading fast and many of us can see it. Hell we've known it for years long before these conspiracy websites popped up.

In order to Correct the Error which occurred within Corrupt Gov's 'name your country' ... you must first forcibly lead the horse to water when it refuses to drink. THEN and only then, can things change. And this is what Putin is doing right now.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon
Probably because this is 1 year old news?

www.rt.com...

I actually do recall the MSN reporting on it at the time.

Then technically seeing that it is NOT contemporaneous, wouldn't it then be "olds" ? hahaha

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

When Russia has lied as much as it has info they put out becomes suspect. When its a recycled story well........
edit on 21-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

When Russia has lied as much as it has info they put out becomes suspect. When its a recycled story well........

I wonder what the tally would be if we compared lies from our western media to the Russian media....we could play some sort of morbid truth game ...which would be great ....however lets get back to who has the biggest #

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not likely, theres this video the warmongers also get huffy about. You know when they get upset we're closer to truth.

Well why would you show a video that is from Libya and from 2014 and try to pass it off as something it isn't?

Enjoy the real truth...

Sorry but your pushing a lie...way to deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It's in the way this type of thing is reported.

For example, Sweden is not (as a country) funding ISIS. There are likely to be some people in Sweden who have donated money to organisations who funnel money to ISIS. The same is undoubtedly true in many nations, including Russia, where it is thought that 1,500 Russian nationals have joined ISIS - way above France and the UK for example.

The OP wonders why this is not newsworthy. Well, the answer is that it has been in the news constantly in the West, just under a different theme e.g. Western nations seeking to tackle extremism, closing funding loop holes and stopping people leaving to join the fight. Putin's revelation is not really a revelation, is it?

However, we know ISIS was "seed funded" by private donors in the ME (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and co). We also know that ISIS is now funding itself through taxation and abuse in the places it runs.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I must agree with you here. Putin isn't afraid to speak the obvious and i'm glad he is because No one else is exposing what's going on in the Corrupt Gov's of the Western World.

Of course so that the world doesn't look at the corruption in his own government that he allows to happen because it benefits him...how else does an ex KGB officer get a 70 billion dollar net worth?

But I guess it is okay because he is exposing corruption in the west...oh the hypocrisy is amazing.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I must agree with you here. Putin isn't afraid to speak the obvious and i'm glad he is because No one else is exposing what's going on in the Corrupt Gov's of the Western World.

Of course so that the world doesn't look at the corruption in his own government that he allows to happen because it benefits him...how else does an ex KGB officer get a 70 billion dollar net worth?

But I guess it is okay because he is exposing corruption in the west...oh the hypocrisy is amazing.

I hear they're hiring clowns at the White House you should totally apply.

Joking aside...
You're a funny guy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I know you enjoy convincing yourself that your right, but you're not.

If you want to be lied to, go to the MSN. Listen to Obama a few more times even, and eventually, after hearing the lies being peddled over and over again, you'll begin to believ.... oh wait you already do. Mission Accomplished, 100 Points for the MSM!
edit on 21-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Apparently you missed this post -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as I was saying about lies and russian propaganda...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

thanks for the link

russia-insider.com...

Interestingly, immediately after the summit, the U.S. announced that its warplanes had begun to bomb ISIS truck convoys used to "smuggle the crude oil it has been producing in Syria". What a strange coincidence. It's as if the U.S. knew exactly where these convoys were, but didn't feel compelled to destroy them until now. The world is full of mysteries!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Apparently you missed this post -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as I was saying about lies and russian propaganda...

More lies. why would i believe the Propaganda being pushed by the Western Gov? Because ? derp... Exactly... There isn't one.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

lolololol ok sparky... believe what ever lies you want.

thank you for proving my point though... always nice when you help out.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

But the US invades the Middle East - Russia feels surrounded - big difference.

You do remember how the US went off at the Cuban missile crisis in 1962?
Read some history

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

lolololol ok sparky... believe what ever lies you want.

thank you for proving my point though... always nice when you help out.

Sure thing Rufus. 'hysterical laugh track playing in background because... i couldnt be bothered to actually waste my time or energy laughing for real'.

Thanks for proving mine.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Can you imagine the uproar if an American president did that??

Well are you denying that the Diebold voting machines aren't rigged?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Please explain to everyone how Russia is surrounded?
For those who have a first grade education on geography here are some facts -

This claim ignores the facts of geography. Russia's land border is just over 20,000 kilometres long. Of that, 1,215 kilometres, or less than one-sixteenth, face current NATO members.

Russia shares land borders with 14 countries (Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, North Korea). Only five of them are NATO members.

So how is Russia surrounded? Do people actually look for facts first or do you just parrot Russian lies?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

No you couldn't waste your time nor energy to educate yourself, instead choosing to stick to a debunked lie.

Putler would be proud that his supporters cant think for themselves.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Let me ask you something Encryptor... have you ever actually BEEN to Russia? Do you know first-hand how things work there? You seem to feel the West is so corrupt (and it is) but somehow Russia has the moral upper ground. Let me tell from personal, first-hand, on-the-ground experience... Russia is a cesspool of corruption and blatant mafia-control of pretty much every day-to-day activity in the country. 3 days there and you'd be singing a totally different tune.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

No you couldn't waste your time nor energy to educate yourself, instead choosing to stick to a debunked lie.

Putler would be proud that his supporters cant think for themselves.

Why because i don't agree with you? I have my own opinions about Russia and The Western Gov and how they corrupt every country they come into contact with.

Why does that upset you so much? Dont like People who don't agree with you, then maybe it's you that needs to get over yourself and realise the world doesn't revolve around you and your opinions alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join