It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Outed ISIS’s G20 Financiers – But Not a Single Western Media Outlet Has Reported It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
wakingtimesmedia.com...

You would think that the Russian President stating publicly that ISIS is receiving money from 40 different countries, including G20 members, would be “newsworthy”.

Politics
Putin Outed ISIS’s G20 Financiers – But Not a Single Western Media Outlet Has Reported It
By Waking Times Media
Posted on October 6, 2016
Russian President Vladimir Putin attends a meeting with members of the Central Election Commission at the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia, September 23, 2016. Sputnik/Kremlin/Michael Klimentyev via REUTERS

You would think that the Russian President stating publicly that ISIS is receiving money from 40 different countries, including G20 members, would be “newsworthy”.

Rudy Panko, Russia Insider
Waking Times Media

We’ve been very patient, constantly refreshing Google News for just one — one — western article about Putin’s bombshell comments at the G20 summit in Antalya. You would think that the Russian President stating publicly that ISIS is receiving money from 40 different countries, including G20 members, would be “newsworthy”. Right?

But the western media has defied even our worst expectations: Not a single mainstream western outlet reported on Putin’s comments. Typically, at least the Daily Beast has the common courtesy to distort or misrepresent the most recent Putin press conference. But in this instance, there is literally no written western record of Putin saying anything about who finances ISIS during the G20 summit in Turkey. This is insane.

Not Surprised in the Least.. Go Russia!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thats because it disagrees with the western meme, namely, "Putin did it."

You can also tell the west supports 21 flavor insurgents because they employ western armaments. Where they get those, and the Toyotas?

Those don't come from captured Syrian military stockpiles, Russian warehouses or "Coalition" forces, they come from NATO.

Edit:

adding link...

activist
edit on 20-10-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

I have a problem finding in your link which countries/institutions he is talking about.

link   

Not surprised at all.

Look at Europe and the disaster of the refugee influx. Look at those like George Soros and Peter Sutherland who are promoting nations to commit suicide in the name of humanity.

Take a real GOOD LOOK at Cloward and Piven!!!!!!

Look at the AGENDA to label anyone who speaks out against it because their governments can't take care of their own yet are willing to label anyone speaking out as a "Bigot or Racist"!

It isn't about humanitarianism, it is about "Order out of Chaos"! Crash the system by bringing in an unsustainable amount of people whos culture directly opposes the culture they are coming into!

link   
Maybe because he is full of # ?

He said this a year ago, so who is it ?

“I provided examples based on our data on the financing of different Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) units by private individuals. This money, as we have established, comes from 40 countries and, there are some of the G20 members among them,”

www.rt.com...

Well, who is it ?

And btw, I'm still waiting for Putin to release satellite images that would prove 9/11 was an inside job. Hows that coming along ? Any time soon ?
edit on 20-10-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats because it disagrees with the western meme, namely, "Putin did it."

You can also tell the west supports 21 flavor insurgents because they employ western armaments. Where they get those, and the Toyotas?

Those don't come from captured Syrian military stockpiles, Russian warehouses or "Coalition" forces, they come from NATO.

You're bang on right with that!

The Putin blamers will be in shortly to scold us.

Toyotas are cheap to build and useful to their ploy. But i must ask myself... Toyota being a Japanese car, will be be held as compliants or guilt by association? And were they shipped straight over to Syria from Japan to bypass America in order to remain 'covert' in their operation?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Because Putin is not the lovey dovey person some people here on ATS think. He is full of lies and BS. In that respect he is NO DIFFERENT FROM MANY OTHER LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD DUH!!!!! So we assess the BS by getting access to the data (none yet) and cross reference that with other sources (not possible yet).

Put the I love Putin badges away and behave like a responsible ATS member :

"evidence please".

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Probably because this is 1 year old news?

www.rt.com...

I actually do recall the MSN reporting on it at the time.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Syphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Because Putin is not the lovey dovey person some people here on ATS think. He is full of lies and BS. In that respect he is NO DIFFERENT FROM MANY OTHER LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD DUH!!!!! So we assess the BS by getting access to the data (none yet) and cross reference that with other sources (not possible yet).

Put the I love Putin badges away and behave like a responsible ATS member :

"evidence please".

Who the hell said, Putin is an angel?????

He could be in on the scam against serfs.

When it comes to those whom govern not a God Damn One of Them at this point in time have a moral high ground to stand on and neither do those who blindly support them!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I'm sure they're all UN Countries.

Will take a look.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Here is a source from Russia Insider.
russia-insider.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
dbl post...
edit on 20-10-2016 by Zeta Reticuli because: (no reason given)

link   
Unbelievable.
I remember years ago before 2012 when I would frequent David Wilcox's website Divinecosmos he would occasionally mention how once SHTF that the world would be saved by Russia. INSANE to think that he was right all along but here we are....

link   
The Official DNC Line "Putin did it".

Why must we hate Russia and Putin ?

I hold no ill will toward Putin or the Russian people.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
Unbelievable.
I remember years ago before 2012 when I would frequent David Wilcox's website Divinecosmos he would occasionally mention how once SHTF that the world would be saved by Russia. INSANE to think that he was right all along but here we are....

I recall Edgar Cayce making that prediction as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

And were they shipped straight over to Syria from Japan to bypass America in order to remain 'covert' in their operation?

Not likely, theres this video the warmongers also get huffy about. You know when they get upset we're closer to truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: Trueman

I'm sure they're all UN Countries.

Will take a look.

twitter.com...

Well seeing as almost every nation on the planet is a member of the UN I think that goes without saying. Aside from Taiwan, Vatican City and Palestine all non-members are small island states, not likely to be funding terrorism on a large scale.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10

Here is a source from Russia Insider.
russia-insider.com...

excellent thanks!

The Russian President has shared Kremlin’s intelligence data on Islamic State financing with fellow G20 members. According to his report the extremists get funds from 40 countries, including some G20 member states.

www.indiegogo.com...#/

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
All those brand new Toyota flat beds by the hundreds in the early stages, including Libya's ousting of Gaddafi, it's not really news. It was a stupid idea for the interventions in NA to be sure.

As for Obama not mentioning any meeting with Putin, (as per the link) The news channels did cover that pretty well

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Come on now don't ignore that RUSSIA funds the other side, and the proxy terrorist state IRAN with the SHIA version of 'terrorists'.

Putin can point the finger at the 'g20' all he wants.

Russia is about as far from innocent as it gets.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join