It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Outed ISIS’s G20 Financiers – But Not a Single Western Media Outlet Has Reported It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

no.. because you ignore facts and choose to remain willfully ignorant because you cant be bothered to educate yourself when the facts dont support your / russias position.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

And yet in over a year now he was unable to come up with proof or even a list. And you wonder why people don't believe what he has to say seriously??

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Let me ask you something Encryptor... have you ever actually BEEN to Russia? Do you know first-hand how things work there? You seem to feel the West is so corrupt (and it is) but somehow Russia has the moral upper ground. Let me tell from personal, first-hand, on-the-ground experience... Russia is a cesspool of corruption and blatant mafia-control of pretty much every day-to-day activity in the country. 3 days there and you'd be singing a totally different tune.

But the Russians are protecting Christians in the Middle East, while my government and yours is behind the funding, training (in our forward planning and training bases in Jordan and Turkey) by our military personnel, along with filtering the newly trained mercenary jihadis into Syria to exterminate Christians in their homeland of the Middle East. It stinks
Russia may not be perfect but when it comes to Syria as Al Jafari said 'we' are backing the wrong side.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Please support your claim Russia is protecting Christians in the ME.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
dbl post.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

no.. because you ignore facts and choose to remain willfully ignorant because you cant be bothered to educate yourself when the facts dont support your / russias position.

I just love it when anti Russian guys like you push your anti behaviour on everyone else, then accuse everyone who doesn't agree with you of being uneducated. Says a whole lot more about you than me. But thanks for your opinions on the matter, really.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Something you're going to realize after a bit longer here is some members will draw you into endless bicker focusing not on the thread subject, truth or presenting any evidence, but personal attack and name calling, just to lengthen a thread out, burying any useful content beneath unreadable pages and pages of banter.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

continue deflecting all you want. It doesnt change the facts.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This from the person who posted a video that was fraudulent and didnt support your post.

the irony on you lecturing on thread topics when your post contained false info...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Please support your claim Russia is protecting Christians in the ME.

Show me a Christian thankful for what USA and my sicko government in the UK is doing to 'help' Christians in Syria....................

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You would no doubt spin this to say that the US government gave them the stingers. Maybe they did, but here's another article saying ISIS fighters looted a heap of SA-16, (the Russian version of a Stinger) from captured Syrian army bases...

As I recall, the 'spin' had the Iraqis "abandoning" their arms and running when confronted. Uh Huh, however they were 'delivered'.

SA missiles are useless without trigger groups and or fresh batteries. Thats why the ones left behind in Libya didn't reappear in Syria.

The whole threat posturing recently in the UN by US diplomats is because they are going to start 'issuing' more 'sophisticated' weapons in the Syrian conflict to stop Russian and Syrian air craft from bombing the insurgents trying to regime change Syria. Just like they did in Afghanistan.

Of course they will say they are "stolen", lol.

The reason they haven't allowed SA missiles to 'fall into the wrong hands' yet is primarily because NATO jets operate in the same air theatre and they're afraid of 'Friendly' fire.

Up till now.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Don't call it the western Meme because many of the people of The US do not agree with the governments and its support of ISIS.

Elite who own the MSM stokes.

I am sure if we dig deep we will see the Clinton foundation gave to ISIS s well, we know she gave them weapons and allowed them to kill four White Americans. Had they been black thee MSM might have been al over the Benghazi story.

edit on 21-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Show me a Christian thankful for what USA and my sicko government in the UK is doing to 'help' Christians in Syria....................

No problem.. as soon as you show me a video thats not put out by the Kremlin.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

If the events of the filthy election and the even filthier (hard to imagine i know) conspiracy to unjustly besmurch Russia and Putin at every single opportunity, and simply making up anything even where there's no real opportunity, doesn't wake people up to what is going on on this world, how the press is not just owned, but totally corrupt and subservient to the whims of the maniacle people in positions of privilige (unjust privilige in all probability)...there's absolutely zero chance, we, the ordinary people, the great unwashed as they see us, are ever going to get on top of this stinking heap of corruption.

They've consolidated their control and power over the last few decades, and it doesn't look as though it can be stopped.

Politicians are bought, justice and investigative branches are bought or intimidated to keep their mouths shut, media are bought and controlled and all sing from the same sheet.

If the entire system is compromised totally...what is left?

I hate to say it...but i think we're literally at their mercy.

Congrats to the propagandists who have helped enable this global takeover, you've carried out your roles very well indeed...i hope you're very proud to be the last ones they come for.

edit on 21 10 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Something you're going to realize after a bit longer here is some members will draw you into endless bicker focusing not on the thread subject, truth or presenting any evidence, but personal attack and name calling, just to lengthen a thread out, burying any useful content beneath unreadable pages and pages of banter.

Thanks for that, so far you've been right.

There's a whole lot of that going on in this thread from attack dogs i've been noticing it lately on other threads too.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

It's probably better to let the stinking heap of corruption burn itself to the ground anyways. It seems to be swaying that way heavily now. Corruption always falls to it's eventual demise once it becomes the focus of the uncorrupt.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Don't call it the western Meme because many of the people of The US do not agree with the governments and its support of ISIS.

Thanks for the correction, I usually spell it out, western main stream media, sometimes I refer to it-they-all by different names we're all familiar with. When I'm pressed for time I just say the "west".

But you know what I mean. Also, its "Americans", save "US" for US govt.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

originally posted by: intrptr

Thanks for that, so far you've been right.

There's a whole lot of that going on in this thread from attack dogs i've been noticing it lately on other threads too.

Its hard to remember that, ignoring insults and keeping on topic makes for less fluff. If you ignore them they go away.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

If the events of the filthy election and the even filthier (hard to imagine i know) conspiracy to unjustly besmirch Russia and Putin at every single opportunity, and simply making up anything even where there's no real opportunity, doesn't wake people up to what is going on on this world, how the press is not just owned, but totally corrupt and subservient to the whims of the maniacle people in positions of privilige (unjust privilige in all probability)...there's absolutely zero chance, we, the ordinary people, the great unwashed as they see us, are ever going to get on top of this stinking heap of corruption.

You're whole post, well said, especially that part^^.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What the talking alphabet heads don't realize is that when the Globalization takes affect they will actually be the first to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join