It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Julian Assange?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

yet another thread based on rumours alone, with a subliminal message equal to "Assange is dead, wikileaks is compromised, ignore the leaks".

10 hours left.

twitter.com...

after that i guess wikileaks will deliver whatever proof people have chosen. can't we just wait until that moment with all this damn drama?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Is Assange playing possum?

After Ecuador took down his life-line internet connection is he playing “I’ll fix you godamit and pretend I’m dead until you turn my internet back on”

My theory was that Assange was warned NOT to release anymore stuff or Bradley Manning would get hurt.

I guess that theory was wrong, though, he really hasn’t released any real damaging Hillary stuff just that John Podesta material.

Can't the guy call somebody confirming he's okay?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Manning is in no danger aside from his suicide attempt over his situation. A situation he himself created. The releases have damaged Clinton... Even if she wins the investigations will continue based on the information being released.

When dealing with Embassy's you have to keep in mind that they represent a nation state. Allowing Assange to use the protection of the embassy to release information that can affect a presidential outcome can have adverse results.

There is a difference between asylum and the protections it offers to having a person who is granted asylum use the protections in a manner that is inconsistent with diplomatic protocols.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Tuesday October 25, 2016

Isn't this the day that WikiLeaks promised undeniable proof that Julian Assange is not only alive, but doing as well as always, considering his circumstances?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
FWIW..if this occurred today, Julian Assange is OK.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is nothing in that article/video/photo to prove Assange's well being. No timing of footage, no appearance in person. No nothing. A handwritten word? Please... if this is "proof" enough for anyone, to them I saw pleasant dreams.

Now, to revise what has been going on please look into this.

Keep this topic alive! The outcome of this situation is more important than most think.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Odyssian

Do you really think wikileaks / other groups would remain quiet if Assange disappeared? A Colombian prosecutor interviewed Assange on behalf of Sweden, with a Swedish prosecutor present and a Swedish officer present.

If he disappears and wikileaks covers it up one has to question the agenda wikileaks is pushing then.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Do you really think wikileaks / other groups would remain quiet if Assange disappeared? A Colombian prosecutor interviewed Assange on behalf of Sweden, with a Swedish prosecutor present and a Swedish officer present.

If he disappears and wikileaks covers it up one has to question the agenda wikileaks is pushing then.

In light of what wikileaks and Julian Assange have exposed withing the ranks of government do you think it is feasible that those in power would go out of their way to disappear Assange covertly ?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I came across this and its a bit worrying, It might be right...www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

At this point it is extremely difficult to tell the difference between real and fake news and anyone who thinks they can tell the difference at this point is deceiving themselves ....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I know, since the # is hitting the fan its best to hold ones own council.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Manning is in no danger aside from his suicide attempt over his situation. A situation he himself created

Yeah, like ... inventing this national security BS for example. Exposing lies and leaking the horrible truth to the public is nothing our police state actors approve, amirite?

That's the sort of Newspeak excuse to be expected in case somebody really droned Assange. And given your utter lack of compassion for the freedom of those folks, who dare to expose the truth in service to the people, I'd say the real danger to any national security are ignorant robots like you.

Skynet is the least of our problems, the flesh & drones of mil ind complexes already took over. We better obey a nice day now!

#FreeManning

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

this idiot should be droned traitor and trump putin lover

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

Please can they drone you at the same time...that would be great.....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Screw that robot voice Bollocks.

And then there's that:

In this exclusive, revealing and moving filmed interview, Julian Assange discloses the truth behind the investigation of Hillary Clinton, and his own political refuge in the Embassy of Ecuador in London. The interview was filmed on 30 October 2016.

johnpilger.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

lol maybe if i was drinknig the assange koolaid like u
thanks for caring sweetheart

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

lol maybe if i was drinknig the assange koolaid like u
thanks for caring sweetheart

Were you not just getting upset and calling out people for throwing out insults ?

Just curiously...what are you drinking exactly ?
edit on 23-11-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Its fairly apparent that during this report , that she wanted to get WikiLeaks, before it all got to hot for her.truepundit.com... but since the NYPD are reported to having enough on her to put her away for life. At the moment we have Weiner and Abadin, who is reported to have a "Very close relationship with her like, like lesbian close" Who is reported to be cutting a deal. So I guess they wont be around long either.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

In light of what wikileaks and Julian Assange have exposed withing the ranks of government do you think it is feasible that those in power would go out of their way to disappear Assange covertly ?

Always a possibility however we come back to wikileaks / other groups not remaining quiet.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Always a possibility however we come back to wikileaks / other groups not remaining quiet.

Then we are back to square 1...however unlikely the case may be it is still very possible he has been disappeared and these other groups have also been neutered ....

I am not saying this is the case i am speculating it is possible ....under the circumstances maybe even probable ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join