It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Where is Julian Assange?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

you mean the prosecutor that can't udder a word just like he were dead?? I don't know i mean
1. They did reales the PGP keys.
2. Why would he not realse proof about his own life, i mean this is serious business and JA knows that. There is no plain around here. Next time nobody will care.
3. Look at that video above it is surly strange.
4. Look at how irritated they sound over at wikileaks. It's not they style i mean why would he get mad at people asking about his health. He knows whats it about.

Personally i think they snacthed him in the middle of the night with a special forces team, and he is being held at some secret location. With TPTB controlling wikileaks and his belongings now

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
in order to protect the 'integrity' of our msm, (while battling fake news pieces) they will have the burden of providing the story of his prosecution?

we'll have to see him in a courtroom with... sarcasm; duct tape on his lips?/sarcasm

so we'll see him soon enough, or we will move forward?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bojay

and Assange does not qualify for a drone strike response. He cant be charged / tried for treason like he falsely claims. He cant be sent to gitmo like he falsely claims. None of the charges he faces have the death penalty as a punishment as he falsely claims.

A nation state cannot agree to not extradite someone if no extradition request is made. Each country has to use their treaty obligations and internal laws to decide, just as the UK has done with people like Gary McKinnon.

Using the US as an excuse to avoid his legal issues in Sweden is desperation at its finest. Ironic when a person who demands accountability of others decides it doesnt apply to himself.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

you sir are very very naive. I don't think you get in what serious # he is in. He has almost single handily taken down the US of A world Empire. What courts and procedures are you talking about?? The ones Bin-Laden got in a country somewhere half the world from U.S. Where have you been living these 100 years. These people don't give a # about court and #. They are the court

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well that leaves Australia, since he's a Queensland boy from Townsville. He's got no hope....

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

If you dont know the claims Assange made about going to the US in order to get out of being extradited to Sweden let alone not understanding how our judicial system in the US works I wouldnt be so quick to accuse someone of being naive.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

If you dont know the claims Assange made about going to the US in order to get out of being extradited to Sweden let alone not understanding how our judicial system in the US works I wouldnt be so quick to accuse someone of being naive.

So, you really think that assange would be left alone if he left the embassy?

We are talking about a currupt government that are a bunch of criminals. Taking out assange would not exactly be the worst thing these criminals have done.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

We are talking about a currupt government that are a bunch of criminals. Taking out assange would not exactly be the worst thing these criminals have done.

No I think he would be arrested by British police on a valid and lawful European / Swedish arrest warrant.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

No I think he would be arrested by British police on a valid and lawful European / Swedish arrest warrant.

Which is obviously dodgy. And a way to extradite him to the usa.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

He can't be extradited to the US if an arrest warrant and extradition request aren't made / dont exist. What's goofier with the argument about being extradited to the US from Sweden is the fact the US and UK have extradition agreements outside the EU system. Its easier for Assange to be extradited to the US from the UK than its is from Sweden.

Finally, and I keep coming back to this, are the lies assange has pushed with regards to what could happen to him if sent to the US.

* - He is an Australian national and cant be charged with treason like he claimed.
* - He cant be sent to Gitmo as he is not subject to military law / authority as he is not in a theater of military conflict as he claimed.
* - None of the crimes he can be charged with carry the death penalty as he has claimed.

The last argument is an attempt to block extradition to the US because EU states wont extradite to a nation where a person faces a death penalty. However if the AG (Federal or State) agrees to not seek the death penalty then an extradition request can be granted.

I find it interesting that Assange would blatantly lie to the public in that manner.

Why would he do that?
edit on 26-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

He can't be extradited to the US if an arrest warrant and extradition request aren't made / dont exist. What's goofier with the argument about being extradited to the US from Sweden is the fact the US and UK have extradition agreements outside the EU system. Its easier for Assange to be extradited to the US from the UK than its is from Sweden.

Finally, and I keep coming back to this, are the lies assange has pushed with regards to what could happen to him if sent to the US.

* - He is an Australian national and cant be charged with treason like he claimed.
* - He cant be sent to Gitmo as he is not subject to military law / authority as he is not in a theater of military conflict as he claimed.
* - None of the crimes he can be charged with carry the death penalty as he has claimed.

The last argument is an attempt to block extradition to the US because EU states wont extradite to a nation where a person faces a death penalty. However if the AG (Federal or State) agrees to not seek the death penalty then an extradition request can be granted.

I find it interesting that Assange would blatantly lie to the public in that manner.

Why would he do that?

Sweden has refused to say that assange will not be extradited to the united states, which is telling in itself.

Also, they have exdradited 100% of people requested by the united states since sround 2000.

Those two things alone would worry the hell out of me if i was assange. Its obvious they want him badly. Laws anyway, have not stopped the united states in the past to get what they want.

You would be crazy to think that 100% this would not happen.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

He broke US law. He knows exactly what the consequences are.

My point is he is lying about what he faces if sent to the US. Ironic that the founder of a group preaching accountability and holding people accountable feels the same does not apply to him. If he stuck to releasing information that showcases corruption / illegal activity he would be fine. Releasing diplomatic cables that have nothing to do with illegal activities undermined what he was trying to do.

Threatening to sue a media outlet for monetary damages if they publish information that was leaked to them that wikileaks was controlling was the nail in his coffin for me.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

He broke US law. He knows exactly what the consequences are.

My point is he is lying about what he faces if sent to the US. Ironic that the founder of a group preaching accountability and holding people accountable feels the same does not apply to him. If he stuck to releasing information that showcases corruption / illegal activity he would be fine. Releasing diplomatic cables that have nothing to do with illegal activities undermined what he was trying to do.

Threatening to sue a media outlet for monetary damages if they publish information that was leaked to them that wikileaks was controlling was the nail in his coffin for me.

Espionage is something I have heard government officials saying. Though thst would be hard, but not impossible.

There are many things they could do thst would put assange behind bars for a very long time, and as its the america government, you cant rule out any sinister ways they could shut him up.

What it comes down to, if he gets extradited to sweden, there is a good chance america will be next.

If i was hum, there is no way i would risk that.

Wikileaks are not perfect, but we need groups like this around. We need people like assange and snowden, who are willing to risk their lives to uncover all the messed up things our governments do.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

He could be extradited from the UK before he ever sees Sweden, which is why his argument is disingenuous. It would be easier to get him from the UK than Sweden actually so you see why I am not trusting his argument. It looks like he is not wanting to go to Sweden not out of fear of being extradited to the US but because there might be truth to the rape allegations in Sweden.

Some of the US law violations fall under the espionage act among others so nothing new there.

I understand no one is perfect and I agree we need groups like that to expose criminal wrong doing and corruption. However when you engage in an act that exposes classified informat5ion that shows nothing criminal and no corruption it takes away from the groups legitimacy.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

He could be extradited from the UK before he ever sees Sweden, which is why his argument is disingenuous. It would be easier to get him from the UK than Sweden actually so you see why I am not trusting his argument. It looks like he is not wanting to go to Sweden not out of fear of being extradited to the US but because there might be truth to the rape allegations in Sweden.

Some of the US law violations fall under the espionage act among others so nothing new there.

I understand no one is perfect and I agree we need groups like that to expose criminal wrong doing and corruption. However when you engage in an act that exposes classified informat5ion that shows nothing criminal and no corruption it takes away from the groups legitimacy.

Well, thank you for the discussion. Its always good to learn other peoples opinions and knowledge

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well, thank you for the discussion. Its always good to learn other peoples opinions and knowledge

Same man.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Wow, WHERE IS JULIAN ASSANGE? I didn't take the posts a couple of weeks ago seriously including this one, but now he is apparently still missing?!

What do his lawyers say? Who is the last person to see him in person? Who has regular access to him? This seems very bad.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join