It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Julian Assange?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The recent activity from wikileaks is already in question. The removal of PGP encryption and their erratic twitter posts in this timefame going back to October raise serious questions about them being compromised.

His own attorney was left out of the interrogation, Swedish authorities are reported, in this article, to refuse to discuss the interrogation due to it remaining classified.

Then we have that interview with him that came out just before the US elections in November. As discussed in the thread I linked in my previous message, the video is heavily edited, offers no indices of time and could have easily been made before the October events transpired.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Odyssian

I just saw this don't know how true but scary the tech is.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
sigh - i jates to use the term biut this truely is " fake news "

the biggest benefactor of this bollox is mr assange

IF he did do a valid ` proof of life ` release - then everyone would stop being such rabid wingnuts

the silly twerp is hiding under his bed

this idiocy keeps him in the news ar idiots continue to scream " conspriracy "

ignore him - and he will pop out again - so that he is back in the news

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

This is all bad... coupled with responses like this from wikileaks, who don't even mention the interview video, there's something very shady going on.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

I am going to go out on the proverbial limb here and suggest this has all been a joke, including the hex things. Besides who really cares where that nutjob is. Quite frankly, this can go in the trash with the elections, emails, sex trash and any other cockamamie pooh going around. We have serious issues to deal with regarding warmongering and financial crisis.

Nutjob? Seriously!

Please all let us know why the guy is a nutjob? Is it because he is exposing your precious government for what they really are. Not just your government, but other governments too.

Seriously, the reason why we are in this mess is because of our governments, so open your brainwashed eyes and see the world for what it really is. And that is that this world is run by butjobs.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
its amazing, 1 idiot hiding in his room can instill such paranoia and panic in so many

And its amazing, but not surprising that the world is full of people like you.

I just don't understand. Someone who wants the world to see how corrupt our governments are. Taking a huge risk in doing so, is and "idiot"

Seriously, its people like you that governments can do the things they do

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Would be good if he can show himself in the window. But when you have Hillary saying "can we just drone the guy" maybe its best to keep away from the window. To be honest with you, if he is actually allowed to leave the embassy at some point, how long will he actually last?

Price you pay when you uncover how corrupt our leaders are

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

The Dystopian future appears to be here.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
More indications of something troubling happening behind the curtains:
Assange's email provider have not updated their warrant canary within the scheduled 3 months.

For those who don't know, Warrant Canaries are generally pre-announced to be posted at regular intervals. I.e. every quarter we will post a warrant canary, and that statement will only note that "at this time, we have not received a warrant / subpoena of the following type."

If a new warrant canary is not posted on the scheduled date, then there is reason for concern.

Having a statement that no warrants have been received that is then deleted upon receipt of a warrant could be viewed differently.

The issue is that certain warrants prevent you from disclosing the receipt of a warrant. The theory for warrant canaries is that not posting a new warrant canary on a scheduled date is not an action, but an inaction, so you are not violating the non-disclosure provision.

edit on 24-11-2016 by Odyssian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

That statement tells a lot about her. Like if we cant get it done legally , we will explore illegal options (or criminal options), at least we know what were dealing with.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

He has not told me anything I did not already know. Seriously? You really needed to hear it from him? What rock have you been living under for the past 100 years? Every government on this planet is and has been corrupt since the invention of politics and this fake monetary system has been in existence. Give me a freaking break!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

He has not told me anything I did not already know. Seriously? You really needed to hear it from him? What rock have you been living under for the past 100 years? Every government on this planet is and has been corrupt since the invention of politics and this fake monetary system has been in existence. Give me a freaking break!

So, because you know this, this means that everyone should know this. You are seriously delusional if that is the case . Most people take mainstream media as the truth. Wikileaks brought this to the mainstream, so how the hell is that a bad thing?

Seriously! This is how you reply to me?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Demands for proof of life finally pissed wikileaks off.

Please stop asking us for "proof of life". We do not control Assange's physical environment or internet connection. @MashiRafael does.

edit on 25-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Demands for proof of life finally pissed wikileaks off.

Please stop asking us for "proof of life". We do not control Assange's physical environment or internet connection. @MashiRafael does.

Poor bloke might as well stay in there. Soon as he steps out of there, his life in in danger.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
HE IS DEAD!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Doubtful.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bojay
HE IS DEAD!

The Swedish prosecutor, Swedish police officer and the Ecuadorian prosecutor who interviewed Assange would disagree.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Doubtful.

Why? Wikileaks are still releasing stuff. Even hillary said "cant we just drone the guy"

Off course his life would be in danger.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

No it wouldn't... You underestimate the reaction to his death and who would be blamed for it. Even if Assange were to die in a legitimate accident it wouldnt be believed.

Secondly Assange knows full well what he was doing and the reactions to it. Wikileaks recently released hacked emails from a close aide to Putin that shows corruption. Russia would kill him no issues.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No it wouldn't... You underestimate the reaction to his death and who would be blamed for it. Even if Assange were to die in a legitimate accident it wouldnt be believed.

Yes, no matter how he died, people would of course blame the American government. But as history shows us, some people would be mad about it for a little while, then move on.

And if they did make it look like an accident, then they are covered anyway.

Yes he knew the risks, and thats why there are not many people out there like him, because of the risks.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join