It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Presidential Debate: Trump Vs Hilary Round 3 (Not the serious thread)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myomistress

originally posted by: Encryptor
Trump is the ONLY Voice of reason in this. His talking points are Smart. He's called Hillary out several times on to have her negate everything and purposely avoid answering anything of importance he's said to her.

Hillary - American has too many guns.

America - We've got too many Clintons.

I don't think the problem is that we have too many guns, but I do think that there should at least be a psych evaluation put to the standards of the American Psychological Association.

But what constitutes a mental defect that would make you not capable of gun ownership ?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
She wants to make it worse but it can't get any worse. That is some logic.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

Trump is the ONLY Voice of reason in this. His talking points are Smart. He's called Hillary out several times on to have her negate everything and purposely avoid answering anything of importance he's said to her.

I don't think the problem is that we have too many guns, but I do think that there should at least be a psych evaluation put to the standards of the American Psychological Association.

But what constitutes a mental defect that would make you not capable of gun ownership ?

I'm honestly still thinking about that one. I'll let you know whenever I hatch it out.
I don't think I should have to do the work that our leaders are paid to do though.

link   
What is Aleppo again?

LOL At least we all agree that Gary Johnson is unelectable due to all the stuff
edit on 10/19/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

link   
Obama Care has to go - TRUMP!

It's only getting worse, and under Hillary it will only increase.

I'm still waiting for her to answer Trumps Question regarding the Mysterious Missing Six Billion Dollars.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Lol no way they will get this done with the Minute given to them without it going sideways!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is she reaching out to the deplorable Americans too?

link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Lol no way they will get this done with the Minute given to them without it going sideways!

It's hard to see that they even have a time limit with how much they each drag out their turn.

link   
Hillary Clinton = Obama 2.0

Hillary Lies like a Sidewalk!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
She wants to make it worse but it can't get any worse. That is some logic.

I will be honest with you, I AM one of those people that falls in the cracks of getting screwed with Obamacare.

I "make too much" to qualify for Obama care but insurance premiums and payments are $200 per pay period (I get paid every 2 weeks which means 400 a month and sometimes 600 in a month) not to mention I still have to meet my crazy high deductables (6k minimum deductible) and because I can't/refuse to pay that....I have to pay 800 out of my tax return even though I pay full cost when I go to the doc currently.
edit on 19-10-2016 by SomeDumbBroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Didn't the accounting office say it was the military's money. What surprise is that.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
wow. lots o luck, hillary. thanks for doin' a great job

link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Is she reaching out to the deplorable Americans too?

Not the deplorables, which she thinks is at least% of Americans.

link   
Trump is an ignorant, inelegant buffoon of no sophisticated intelligence, wisdom or perception or any inspiring communication skills.

He is not a total ass though. No body is all-bad. Hitler even loved dogs.

Trump’s best moment in all of this is when he told the morally brain dead GOP candidates: “No one will die in the streets when I’m president.”

Hillary is just a total machine man. She is a wind up doll for the masters behind the scenes wallowing in their moral black hole.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It really seems like Trump did a good job at bringing the total corruption of the Clinton political machine to light. That being said I still think these elections are a farce because the other parties can't even join the debate.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Trump totally called Hillary out.

Saudi Arabia gave money to the Clinton Camp, you can bet as sure as Hell that they did it 'along with other corrupt establishments so that they can Own a Piece of America.

The Art Of War is in Operation as we speak.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
She went MANIC once there ...She will NOW have POOR MR.Wallace MURDERED for giving Trump the last word.
OR threatening Roe V wade to state level choices...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

I'm honestly still thinking about that one. I'll let you know whenever I hatch it out.
I don't think I should have to do the work that our leaders are paid to do though.

LOL I was just curious because it is such a rabbit hole with laws

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
She's doing great now about the debt. And he listened respectfully...until....

ack

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Here a Facebook pole

FaceBook Pole

WOW

sure look like Trump winning

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join