It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Presidential Debate: Trump Vs Hilary Round 3 (Not the serious thread)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

It always does where anyone can vote and there are no limits to voting. Vote early vote often. Popularity contests on the internet just don't count.
TRUMP did behave I will give him that. It seemed someone in the front row had to keep telling him to simmer down. Many times he drew back to open his mouth and then shut it down like he was told to relax and just listen. It just seemed to me someone was there to keep him in check. Maybe it was Chris maybe it was Ivanka but he was looking at someone and taking ques from them to behave.
But better behavior doesn't give him what it takes to be president and his answers still fall short of sufficient.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

His answer should have been yes not maybe. Nothing else.
Yes can A-hole of the first order.

When he loses its not because it's a rigged system it's because he failed as a candidate.

All close elections get contested. If she wins by millions of votes he can't possibly contest it.
The thing is people usually wait until the election is over before contesting the results.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You know what I noticed Hillary is very very good at self control. Her face is stone.
Trump is like a bobble head on a dashboard. He's shaking his head, making faces, shifting back and forth. Like a kid who can't behave through the service at church.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Hey guess what. Your wrong. She's not even the first woman to run.
Go sit down.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
www.google.com...

Not the first woman.
She will be the first to win but she's not the first to run.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join