It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody But Trump would get away with this.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Washington may be out of touch but last I heard it was still in the United States.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

He didnt

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

According to Scientific measure, for Men and Women, they do. I've yet to see any Woman with Arms like Arnold Swartzenegger and Hands like Andre the Giant.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ok well, when are we the People gonna get a 10,000 dollar house party simply because we were born into the correct , highly corrupt, gene pool?
edit on 19-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
I put on my glasses to have look, there is a shadow, he is not touching her. Now put on yours.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
OMG...

He's not even touching her. The photo on the left, you can clearly see his open hand behind her. The photo on the right you can clearly see a shadow, on her backside, cast by his hand. The video posted by gortex makes this abundantly clear.

Scandalous I tell you,

SCANDALOUS!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah maybe. The laws of physics say you cannot make something out of nothing, doesn't stop us trying though does it?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You people are banana. Grasping at straws because you know your own pick for the presidential race is a joke.

No matter who will be the next president, the little guy will have to pay for it while your masters are drinking champagne and laughing their ass off.

But hey, who am I to complain, watching monkeys throw feces at each other was never funny.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
OMG...

He's not even touching her. The photo on the left, you can clearly see his open hand behind her. The photo on the right you can clearly see a shadow, on her backside, cast by his hand. The video posted by gortex makes this abundantly clear.

Scandalous I tell you,

SCANDALOUS!

What's scandalous is the way his wife is dressed, very inappropriate for the occasion. Her dress is a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen. Compared to classy Michelle, it looks like she's walking the streets at night.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RAY1990

Maybe the photo was snapped when his hand is on its way to her waist???

I think so. (But I'm having trouble trying to figure out what this has to do with anything, anyway.)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
picture is photoshoped, and not very good at that.

edit on 19-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
picture is photoshoped, and not very good at that.

Clearly you haven't watched the video.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

?

don't need to watch the video, it plain to see that his hand is shopped in that position.
unless she had a black patch that on her a@@ that has angles on it, that is not a shadow.
in the video, his hand moves straight up.
someone took a frame and imposed it there.

edit on 19-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

don't need to watch the video, it plain to see that his hand is shopped in that position.
unless she had a black patch that on her a@@ that has angles on it, that is not a shadow.

Not sure if trolling or serious.

He moves his hand up and down very quickly and at one point his hand is in the exact position as in that photo.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: reldra

No matter who that was, Trump or the Italian PM, they aren't doing any such thing. In the picture where they are shown from behind, he is going for her waist, and on a woman of normal height, that is where it would be. His hand is closed. In the other picture, with a view from the front, his hand is at her waist, palm open, but it doesn't apear to be on her. They are about to pose for a picture.

This stuff is so desperate. Either bashing Clinton or thinking up things that have not even happened to Trump. The last I knew, the Italian Prime Minister could not run for President.

Both women are the same height. I personally would never touch a married woman there, most Americans would not but he is not American.

I agree, a gentleman would never: cup, grab, fondle, frottage, or touch another man's wife's buttocks.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueShaman

?

I see. So you and others are saying that because there is a shadow it never happened?
Here is another example of shadows.

Shadow from L/M. on moon. ie it never happened.
or this shadow:

Shadow of girl and car. With the poor rational exhibited by you and a few others, this car was not moving. Therefore, it never hit the girl.

This happened on the next frame.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
sorry.
Double post.
edit on V302016Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 19 Oct 2016 18:30:05 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The point being, Trump haters would be all over this like fly's on poop if he did this.
Just stop being haters.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

i'm not saying it's a shadow, i'm saying that someone took a frame from the video cropped his arm and photoshopped it.

look at the black area around his hand, to many prefect angles. who ever cropped it didn't erase/ delete the pixels close enough and blend them in. see the red arrows.

now look at the shadow in the picture you posted, notice how it is shaded. now look at the area around his hand soild black. that is not a shadow.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The shadow shows lack of contact the video is undeniable proof of no contact ...

If trump was in the image instead it would still be the same thing, and I severely dislike and distrust trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join