It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody But Trump would get away with this.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I think this is just another example of how the MSM is out to get Trump.
The latest example, is during Obama's last State Dinner.
Here we see Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi palming Barak's confidential material.
If this was Trump, the MSM would be outraged, frothing at their mouths, while having convulsions!

However, it is a nice dress. I'm sure he was just feeling the material.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

this is why wingnuts dont get taken seriously - you are simply unable to address the topic at hand > pun < and feel compelled to drag something or someone else into the mix - for no good reason

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

No matter who that was, Trump or the Italian PM, they aren't doing any such thing. In the picture where they are shown from behind, he is going for her waist, and on a woman of normal height, that is where it would be. His hand is closed. In the other picture, with a view from the front, his hand is at her waist, palm open, but it doesn't apear to be on her. They are about to pose for a picture.

This stuff is so desperate. Either bashing Clinton or thinking up things that have not even happened to Trump. The last I knew, the Italian Prime Minister could not run for President.
edit on 19-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Bunga Bunga!

It would be on Michelle Obama to say it was unwanted attention, maybe it is a journalistic spin painting Trump as a sleaze bag, maybe he is one. I do know one thing though those tapes paint a picture of him (Trump) that others have "confirmed" got any juice on Mr Renzi?

Maybe his hand slipped, maybe he couldn't help himself. It may be it isn't an issue for Mr Renzi or Mrs Obama.

Trump's antiques seems to be an issue, the old dog him.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No matter who that was, Trump or the Italian PM, they aren't doing any such thing. In the picture where they are shown from behind, he is going for her waist, and on a woman of normal height, that is where it would be. His hand is closed. In the other picture, with a view from the front, his hand is at her waist, palm open, but it doesn't apear to be on her. They are about to pose for a picture.

This stuff is so desperate. Either bashing Clinton or thinking up things that have not even happened to Trump. The last I knew, the Italian Prime Minister could not run for President.

Youre right about the italian PM, he aint doint nothing wrong. BUT, how can you keep defending a known liar and psychopat, like Clinton? There is lots of proven facts, that clinton is corrupt - and you cant understand why people are bashing her? - Come on! are you that gullible?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Wowza.... He put his hand on her lower back.....sexual assault...wait under trumps line of thinking she wanted it because he is rich and powerful.....

Or you know this is nothing but lets try and turn it into something,

(post by 200Plus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

Youre right about the italian PM, he aint doint nothing wrong. BUT, how can you keep defending a known liar and psychopat, like Clinton? There is lots of proven facts, that clinton is corrupt - and you cant understand why people are bashing her? - Come on! are you that gullible?

True, the Italian Prime Minister 'ain't doint nothing wrong', is where I will leave my answer to you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Why do those 'women' look like 'men'?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Yeah and with our tax dollars. How much did that dress cost a few thousand no doubt. And the plane ride along with the fancy party in a foreign country at a palace. Disgusting! I want my money back!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: crimsongod21

Yeah and with our tax dollars. How much did that dress cost a few thousand no doubt. And the plane ride along with the fancy party in a foreign country at a palace. Disgusting! I want my money back!

The dinner was at the White House. You don't recognize our own military at the door?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

Why do those 'women' look like 'men'?

They don't.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Hey, anybody else remember when ATS used to have a relatively high level of discourse? Things generally relaxed a bit around election time, but it's never been this bad.

It's become a dumpster fire around here lately.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You're not dealing with a high level of intelligence here.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Looking at the shadow cast by his hand, It does not look like his hand is touching her. Looks to me like his hand is hovering over her posterior, as if he had his hand on her upper back and then moved it to his side and got caught mid-movement.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It is possible that he was going for the waste an accidently touched another larger area.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Here at 1.05.

No inappropriate touching.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Are you joking, I can't tell....but that is clearly in the white house... Even if it was not having diner with foreign dignitaries is kinda in the job description.

Yup clothes cost money, fancy clothes cost fancy money....would you have preferred she wear a burlap sack? I won't fault her for wearing a nice gown any more than I would fault bush for wearing an Armani suit.

But I digress I'm just going to assume you are joking as your responses are generally of much higher caliber than this.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Both women are the same height. I personally would never touch a married woman there, most Americans would not but he is not American.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Maybe the photo was snapped when his hand is on its way to her waist???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join