It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be in for a shock come November 8th?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Absolutely there could be something to it. Trump supporters are marginalized as stupid, racist, xenophobic, homophobic and Islamophobic, which could cause people to lie at the polls so as not to appear as one of those.

Or...they could be so pissed off by the left calling them names and vote in packs. Just because the left have decided to label people incorrectly but on purpose, is more of a reason for revolt than hiding. Maybe the ones being attacked by the left will loudly say FU and vote their beliefs.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: jjkenobi

Betting odds are over 80% against Trump. The VP candidates are given better odds than third party candidates.

Quoting myself because of an autocorrect typ0. But seriously think about that.

The VP candidates are given a better chance of winning than 3rd party candidates. That means experts of lining odds think it is more likely one of the candidates will die and their VP choice getting elected is more likely than 3rd party candidate winning.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Many look at the polling data and other factors and see BREXIT all over again. There was an article in The Independent (UK) about how the betting pattern is looking very much like it did for BREXIT.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Did BREXIT use the same electoral system?
edit on 10/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This Election is Very Simple to Understand if one just Thinks for a Minute . Hillary Represents those who wish to see the End of America as we Presently know it through the Agenda of a Global Corporate NWO who are the Enemies of National Freedom around the World . Mr.Trump Represents the Present Status quo of a Sovereign Nation State . The People will Vote on Nov. 8th to decide which Direction America will go in . This Election , being the Most Important in U.S. History , could Spell the Continuation of our Personal Freedoms , or the End of them . You Decide.........

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

She doesn't need a pardon she was never convicted of anything.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Because every body wanted Jimmy Carter GONE Dems and Republicans alike.
The whole Iran thing. .
Regains landslide truly was a call for change.
I was a republican then.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Did BREXIT use the same electoral system?

I well understand your point which I take it refers to your electoral college system. Even with knowledge of that, when the odds on Trump winning have shifted so dramatically with 'bookies' in UK I pay attention ... especially when they report that there is an unusual betting pattern very much like that leading up to BREXIT.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The bookies in Vegas see it differently.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Of course, they do. Everything is completely above board in the USA and there is no manipulation of any kind on any subject any where from sea to shining sea.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not by law, but WHO will sign off on her clearance for office?
If SHE violates it again THEY go down too.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
They were talking on CNN last night about this very thing. That there are going to be a lot of voters we don't know about come out and vote. They said we could expect to see around 6-10% "unknowns" come out to vote (ie people that keep their choice a secret until last minute) - If there were ever an election to keep your choice secret, its this one. I can see why people would be embarrassed to openly support Trump or Hillary with the skeletons and black eyes these candidates have.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What I think might - potentially - happen if indeed there are more "silent/hidden" Trump voters than polls suggest:

And in that event, if one state is particularly close... I could actually see him contesting the outcome or calling for a recount ala Bush v. Gore. On the one hand, some might say the current composition of SCOTUS if it came to that would favor Trump. On the other hand, Souter was supposed to be a conservative justice nominated by a Republican president, but was one of the dissenting votes and tended to vote in a manner most would call liberal. So it could literally go either way in that case. (If it went in Trump's favor, it certainly wouldn't do anything to diminish criticism of congress' unwillingness to appoint Obama's SCOTUS nom.)

If the polls turn out to be more or less accurate however - which they for the most part were during the primaries (in fact, it was an unwillingness to trust polls that showed Trump ahead during the primaries that gave Nate Silver of fivethirtyeight one of their glaring missteps, and prompted them to more carefully incorporate polls into their models) - and if they don't dramatically change between now and election day, then Clinton is extremely likely at this point to win by a large proportion of electoral votes.

(Again... I'm voting for neither of them. Just describing a personal opinion of what I'm seeing. And I could as always, always be wrong.)

Peace.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Secrecy laws ,their applications and what happens if YOU sign for a person known to be a failure in handling it.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I have seen more signs against Pence for governor then support for either Trump or Clinton. I keep my candidate of choice (Clinton) mostly secret in Indiana because I don't feel like getting into an argument with a Trump supporter. But one thing that many Hoosiers agree on is "THANK GOD PENCE ISNT RUNNING FOR GOV"

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Trump seems to be gaining some ground. Latest Reuters poll shows it. This thing isn't over folks. More Hillary wikileaks coming out Monday that are suppose to be the most damning yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
WELP

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join