It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "dissolves" porion of chemtrail

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekB

I was talking about actually flying the plane, not riding on one. At lower altitude the speeds are lower because of air density.

Again, small objects not reflecting light, that turn or suddenly reflect light will appear to just pop up in frame.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I understand a plane at higher altitude is usually moving faster, but I am talking about how fast they may appear and how a lower one could appear faster.
Even small objects like insects appear on camera when the sun isn't reflecting, they are just darker. The ufo appeared in a spot with no shade immediately before or after and maintained the same appearance. Birds, insects, and debris always have a shape or appearance change due to body parts moving. Debris changes appearance when blown by the wind and will rarely if ever maintain a perfectly straight flight path.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekB
a reply to: tommyjo

You have little to no experience filming the sky if you believe the ufos noted in the video is debris or insects lol.
You can't tell how high the objects are just like I can't. Just because you see a roof doesn't mean you know that the objects blew off of it. The ufo's seen in the video don't appear natural or similar to any debris or insects filmed.

Underlined & bold above the important words, I do have a lot of experience in photography/video 35+ years so what camera did you use and can you confirm exposure settings and focal length

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekB

If I could see both objects, I would base my opinion on which had more clarity in order to judge which was closer. One object further away will usually appear blurrier than a closer object. A plane at 10,000 ft. would appear much clearer than a plane at 30,000 ft. The plane at 10,000 would usually appear faster than the plane at 30,000 ft.
I am not sure of the ufo sizes, but I would say bigger than a larger bird such as a hawk. They move different and faster from any bird that I have ever recorded from a distance. Birds also don't appear out of no where like one of the ufo's did in the video which is seen here. www.youtube.com...

First of all picture quality is ropey at best look the the resolution around the wires etc it looks BLURRY. As for the object just appearing it becomes backlit by the sun I would say an object only a few feet above the roof top again info re your equipment would help.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I've been photographing aircraft since the 1970s. All you are doing is deluding yourself. Here is one of your other videos. If you think that you have captured a "shape shifting UFO" then more fool you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Balloons flash in and out all the time, while traveling straight line. It depends on what the winds are doing.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

I've been photographing aircraft since the 1970s. All you are doing is deluding yourself. Here is one of your other videos. If you think that you have captured a "shape shifting UFO" then more fool you.

www.youtube.com...

I had a look at his videos earlier including that one above and it is clear to see it enters the frame on the right side and not at ground level either.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

How did you determine it's just a few ft. above the roof? If that were the case, it shouldn't appear to be higher than the power pole. It was recorded on a note 5 in slow motion.
Please provide examples of other objects appearing from no where while in the same amount of lighting. There was no shaded area just before it popped into existence.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

How can you not see that is CGI?

As the 'chemtrail' (not real) vanishes, it looks more blurred. As the 'lucky' videographer / CGI artist zooms out, you can see the faded clouds in no way match the rest of the picture.

Fake and fake.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Yes, I have seen that one. If you an identity what that is with video proof, I will be glad to look at it. I have analyzed much debris, birds, and insects moving on camera and none have came close to looking like what is in the video. No birds or insects turn into flying triangles in 2 straight frames.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Huge fail, I have no interest or skill in making CGI videos. You should get more video analyzing experience before you just go around pointing fingers claiming CGI. If I were interested and skilled in CGI, I would probably are the videos lot more entertaining and interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Bigger fail.

He wasn't responding to you, but he was responding to the video in the OP.

As for your video? Definitely looks like a bug a few feet away from the camera.

You can protest it's not as much as you like, but you can't prove it isn't.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I can tell what they are based on visual comparisons based on hundreds of hours of recording the sky and the rarity of the objects that are seen flying around.

Rarity of the objects that are seen flying around them?

If they are so rare, how come you say

There are numerous videos of ufo's flying around and interacting with the chemtrails.

sort of contradictory to say they are rare but there are numerous videos of them.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I will be happy to view your video of a confirmed balloon flying in this manner. I have previously compared balloons flying and none have ever came close to the appearance of the ufo. This video is in slow motion, I would love to see a balloon flying at a comparable speed in slow motion or regular speed.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Your source seems to be fond of rather rudimentary CGI techniques.
For example.

Yep... pretty easy to make in something like C4D or Maya...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

At work and on mobile will be back on later recorded on a note 5 are you serious .

Do you want a complete list of the problems with that

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Yes, what are the problems. I have had a Nikon p900 and my phone shoots clearer slow motion video than it did.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

A lot of things will look like a bug to an unexperienced observer. Bugs have wings and other body parts visible when in focus. The power pole in the video is a great reference which proves that the object is at a distance.
I'm not protesting, just making logical observations.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You said it yourself. When in focus.

When they're not in focus they look remarkably like your video.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

LOL Wrong, nice try. Everything is in focus in the video, there is no logical reason to assume the ufo is out of focus, unless it was close to the camera, which it clearly is further away as seen when it passes over the power pole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join