It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "dissolves" porion of chemtrail

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: DerekB

Your TITLE is shape changing ufo taking off from ground

You should really read the title again. That isn't what the title is.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerekB

originally posted by: wmd_2008
Sorry but YOU typed the title that appears under your video

The iphone comments were from the Note5 owners I didn't get them from an iPhone forum.

Do you seriously think a fixed lens wide angled camera is suitable for your claimed high altitude objects
:

I am a Samsung Galaxy owner phone & tablet NO Apple products.

I also have mention 70-300mm lens twice a clue that I have a DSLR which is a Sony so no Nikon either.

I am sorry that my video title offends you. lol
It doesn't really matter whether it was a note or an iphone forum, it was from a forum. Who the hell posts quotes from a forum to support their point?
What do you think the best camera is and why is my phone incapable of recording video up to your standards?
What do you have against apple?
Why did you buy the camera that you have?

As you can see below this is YOUR title for the video.

When you claim it is not.

Who quotes posts from forum are you kidding it's from people who have the same phablet as you but are HONEST about their opinion of it.

You are trying to make claims re objects around contrails, contrails appear under the right temperature and humidity at 25,000 + feet why do you think a camera phone with a fixed WIDE ANGLE lens is of any use for that

It's pointless having 4k when the objects of interest are so small.

A good camera for the job any DSLR with a decent zoom or telephoto lens with 1080p video the best any full frame DSLR the decent zoom or telephoto and 4k video.

Just to give you an idea with sensors BIGGER is better.

35mm is full frame.

Apple RIP OFF merchants

Why did I buy my camera well it's a Sony SLT DSLR it has one of the best focusing systems on any camera for still/video I photograph everything from Landscapes to sports from portraits to astrophotography.

Sony make sensors for Nikon, Pentax and many phone companies

It has an APS-C sensor 16mp can shoot HD video or up to 7 fps stills.

I posted the picture of the jet on an earlier post if there was an object near that do you think your phablet would show it I think not.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join