It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "dissolves" porion of chemtrail

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: klassless
On my 20" monitor I don't see what you describe as far as the space being a different color to the rest of the sky.

LOL you can clearly see the lines on each side where the contrail was covered or rubbed off (a very bad job indeed).

And your continued bs about chemtrails not existing has worn out its welcome.

Fine, I'll shut up when you show me where commercial planes hold hundreds of gallons of chemicals to spray. Because if you do the math, you'll realize you need billions of gallons to spray the US only (a week).

And to all who join in on accusing WTF with faking UFO sightings, offer your evidence and if it's good enough for the ATS staff they'll remove this thread.

WTF must be the luckiest guy in the world: he only needs to look up and boom! he sees a UFO doing something out of this world. Most people look up and see clouds and birds.... or nothing.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: klassless
On my 20" monitor I don't see what you describe as far as the space being a different color to the rest of the sky.

LOL you can clearly see the lines on each side where the contrail was covered or rubbed off (a very bad job indeed).

And your continued bs about chemtrails not existing has worn out its welcome.

Fine, I'll shut up when you show me where commercial planes hold hundreds of gallons of chemicals to spray. Because if you do the math, you'll realize you need billions of gallons to spray the US only (a week).

And to all who join in on accusing WTF with faking UFO sightings, offer your evidence and if it's good enough for the ATS staff they'll remove this thread.

WTF must be the luckiest guy in the world: he only needs to look up and boom! he sees a UFO doing something out of this world. Most people look up and see clouds and birds.... or nothing.

I don't want to derail my own thread to discuss the reality of chemtrails. Here is an obviously trusted source to prove your comments as ignorant. And if you want to see the "commercial" planes containing the tanks of chemicals simply go to Google Images and get an eyeful.

Please do not continue with the chemtrails bit, just do the research.

You are voice in the wilderness and only the animals can hear you.

The United Nations Admits Chemtrails Are Real
yournewswire.com...
The following video is an admission by Rosalind Peterson, President of the Agriculture Defence Coalition, who addresses the UN on the truth behind chemtrails, geoengineering, and weather modification.

The acknowledgement by the UN that our skies are being polluted with aluminium, barium, lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium, and silver should give weight to the claims that Chemtrails cause a whole host of health problems in the general population, including:

Neurological effects, heart damage, eyesight issues, reproduction failures, immune system damage, gastrointestinal disorders, damaged kidney, damaged liver, hormonal problems, and more.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

You mean those pictures of planes in testing carrying ballast tanks that are always claimed to be chemtrail tanks?

I love those pictures. They alway make me laugh.

Rosalind Peterson also said she had no proof chemtrails are real and anything is being sprayed. So which should we believe?

youtu.be...
edit on 10/18/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

Just got to admire you condescending replies when the person that REALLY has to do the research is YOU.

The ballst tank pictures have been discussed on here MANY times

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ok well maybe its a hoax!
edit on 19-10-2016 by Dr X because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

You haven't read all the posts then.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
LOL @ chemtrails don't exist. So this just looks like a normal cloud and contrail to you? Normal contrails never spread to cover the sky when I was growing up, that is something I would remember. Below is a video that I recorded in Greer, SC which shows multiple chemtrails and orb type ufo's that are often seen around them. The orb ufo's are never recorded showing interest in quickly dissipating contrails, they are only seen around the longer lasting chemtrails.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekB

And you think technology hasn't changed since then? Persistent contrails have been seen spreading like this since WWI. They're more common now than before because of new technologies.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I don't see any ufo I do see a nice lens flare on the left

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You are deluding yourself. What you are filming is nowhere near the aircraft or contrails. You are filming next to the eaves of the roof with the sun obscured by the overhang. Anything that is blown off or flying over the roof and past your lens is going to be reflecting light. That includes pollen, insects etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Were the ufos flying around the trails back then also? There are numerous videos of ufo's flying around and interacting with the chemtrails. The chemtrail deniers seem to want to avoid talking about them as much as possible.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Because, contrary to your belief, there's no way to tell if they're above, below, in the contrail, or even what they are if anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

You have little to no experience filming the sky if you believe the ufos noted in the video is debris or insects lol.
You can't tell how high the objects are just like I can't. Just because you see a roof doesn't mean you know that the objects blew off of it. The ufo's seen in the video don't appear natural or similar to any debris or insects filmed.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I can tell what they are based on visual comparisons based on hundreds of hours of recording the sky and the rarity of the objects that are seen flying around. They certainly aren't insects or debris. I can get an idea of how far away from the camera they are because of their clarity and speed. An object just a few feet away from the camera would be much blurrier.
edit on 31-10-2016 by DerekB because: addition.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It amazes me that unlike pretty much everyone else on earth you're able to tell altitude without anything to give you a sense of scale. That's incredible.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

People use other objects for visual comparisons everyday, that is usually how distance is determined. I didn't claim to know the exact distances, but a rough estimate based on movement and the amount of clarity. I can tell that my entertainment center is a bit closer to me than my T.V. and it didn't require me to get out a tape measure.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Your entertainment center is also within a few hundred feet at any given time. It's a hell of a lot different when you're talking miles. If your entertainment center was in a house the next town over you'd be a hell of a lot more hard pressed to even get in the ballpark as to how far away it was without some kind of reference.

How big are those UFOs? If you can tell how far away they are you should be able to tell how big they are.
edit on 10/31/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If I could see both objects, I would base my opinion on which had more clarity in order to judge which was closer. One object further away will usually appear blurrier than a closer object. A plane at 10,000 ft. would appear much clearer than a plane at 30,000 ft. The plane at 10,000 would usually appear faster than the plane at 30,000 ft.
I am not sure of the ufo sizes, but I would say bigger than a larger bird such as a hawk. They move different and faster from any bird that I have ever recorded from a distance. Birds also don't appear out of no where like one of the ufo's did in the video which is seen here. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Never flown have you. A plane at 10,000 feet is going to appear slower than the plane at higher altitude. The air is thicker, creating more resistance, requiring slower flight. A plane at 30,000 will go past a plane at lower altitude like it's standing still.

Small objects at high altitude that suddenly become reflective appear out of nowhere.
edit on 10/31/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Sure I have flown, I have been on many planes and I have been skydiving.
The appearance of the plane speed will depend on the type of plane and field of view. If there is an insect that passes my camera lens a few inches in front, it will appear to be flying much faster than the same insect at the same speed from a further distance away.
I have caught many birds, insects, and debris on video and they never just appear out of no where. Their reflectivity changes their appearance, but doesn't bring them in and out of existence. The ufo on the video had great clarity after it appeared out of no where all the way out of the frame.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join