It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN said what?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The most trusted name in news has gone full retard.

Is this even real life?

What gives here? I have hated CNN for many years and this only adds to the layers of bullsh!t that drove me to online media to begin with. There is no truth to be had from any of these organizations.

If this is where you get your news, do us all a favor, it involves bleach and a straw.

Cheeses!
edit on 16-10-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Video embed is broken..But yeah CNN = FULL RETARD.

I said in another thread;
Who gave CNN the legal authority to be the sole possessor and arbiter in these leaks anyhow?...the DNC? the Clinton Campaign? maybe Podesta? And this behavior IMO just stinks of something big is coming up from these leaks, they desperately want to be ahead of the revelations within these releases.

ETA I also find it strange CNN waited until now to make this legal "claim". Wikileaks has been releasing consistently for a few weeks, this is #9 and just now it's legally only theirs to posses? Just sketchy behavior.
edit on 10/16/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/16/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

The most trusted name in news has gone full retard.

Is this even real life?

What gives here? I have hated CNN for many years and this only adds to the layers of bullsh!t that drove me to online media to begin with. There is no truth to be had from any of these organizations.

If this is where you get your news, do us all a favor, it involves bleach and a straw.

Cheeses!

Vid not working, i guess you mean where CNN say it illegal for the public to possess the leaked emails, only the MSM can legally download and review
edit on 2016-10-16T08:04:42-05:002016Sun, 16 Oct 2016 08:04:42 -0500bSunday0410America/Chicago168 by corblimeyguvnor because: vid link removed

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Fixxed

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 16-10-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
yes rememb
er people WE are criminals not hilary lmao PRICELESS

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
"Its different for the media". That alone tells you they believe they are above us and are allowed to filter what we see and hear. He also said "in full disclosure" which coming from CNN is a joke that lost all humor long ago. The Clinton News Network is trying hard to either cover up or excuse all evidence that comes out against Hillary or the Democrats and is full panic mode at this point. They are pushing any bullsh** story they can think of to deflect from Hillary's crimes and point the finger at Trump.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It means that too many people have access and are still getting the information out there. It's doing too much damage or else they wouldn't feel the need to try to exert so much control over the message like this.

IMO, this may be a mistake. First they have ignored it for so long when at least one net mentions it. Now, they mention it and tell people it's forbidden even though the material is readily available. That tends to make folks curious, and when some get curious, they go looking.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Technically ... they're correct.

It does say something about how damaging this is to Clinton and everyone who props her up.

If Soros manages to eke her over the edge and into the Presidency with his rigged voting machines ... she might make good on her thoughts of droning Assange.

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It!!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I am very sarcastic please follow link before commenting. this is a series of FOX News reports discussing everything from Bengazi to absolute corroboration to mislead the population through false and selective news reports by MSM.

HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT
edit on 10/16/2016 by brutus61 because: To clarify the nature of the link.

edit on 10/16/2016 by brutus61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It does say something about how damaging this is to Clinton and everyone who props her up.

If Soros manages to eke her over the edge and into the Presidency with his rigged voting machines ... she might make good on her thoughts of droning Assange.

So is that stuff classified or something?

I just heard he gained 4 pts in a couple polls.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

TRUMPOTUS IS A CERT

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What pisses me off the most with CNN is that they click bait with an unbiased headline. So you click it. Same old NWO Bullsh!t.

link   

originally posted by: brutus61

HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MIND AND TIME ON SUCH A DREAM
edit on 16-10-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
link   
So the emails are from a throughly distrusted politician,
but that's ok because the media has them and they
have a much higher 10% approval rating.
Oh yeah i'm definitely following their orders on this..

+16 more 
link   
If it wasn't so much effort, I'd start printing and mailing the really good ones (attached with the headlines they're connected to) to random people.

Like the email about wetwork, followed by the one where "it's done", and then the headlines of the judge being found dead with a pillow over his face.
You can't make this stuff up- the MSM is blatantly part of the problem. There should be torches and pitchforks.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I understand the technicality, but to simply hide from it and do no digging is a fail.

The stuff in there is gold. The damage it should bring is nothing short of kill shots.

If Trump wants that landslide, he had better be digging through this stuff with fervor. He has to bring it to the final debate. If he has to choke a moderator so be it.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Who gave CNN the legal authority to be the sole possessor and arbiter in these leaks anyhow?...the DNC? the Clinton Campaign? maybe Podesta?

George Soros did

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yes, but technically many whistleblowers do what is illegal too in order to expose greater corruption and illegality.

You will note that none of this was made public until the FBI and DoJ failed to do their jobs? The court of last appeal here is the electorate.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

So is that stuff classified or something?

Yep. Above Top Secret I'm afraid.

You know, every instance of her improper handling of classified information is a felony ... ten years/$10,000. Someone could probably completely empty the Clinton Foundation coffers ... before we even got to the conspiracy charges (which are also felonious).

How Clinton continues to walk around un-indicted is a disgrace to everyone who has ever tried to obey 'the law', everyone who has ever enforced the law, and everyone who has ever been convicted of a crime.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join