It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN said what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

That says it all...not to mention the incestuous relationships between Washington and the media. There are so many family connections, it's unreal. Here are some of them: www.breitbart.com...
edit on 16-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Just saw this on Twitter:

Seems legit.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Saved..

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Funny. Maybe CNN can hire John Stewart for their really in depth investigations.

BTW, I wouldn't doubt that Cuomo is FBI.......(just kidding...maybe?)

Lawyers can be FBI, can't they? Sure they can. Afterall, that's all James Comey is.

That's all these lying corrupt politicians are....lawyers. Barack, Michelle, Bill, Hillary, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Jeh Johnson, Valerie Jarrett.

Time we kick the damn lawyers out of the White House.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I particularly like the way he says 'it's illegal to possess these documents', which implies that you're in possession of them if they appear on your monitor or in your browser cache. It's not a direct lie, but it's enough to give viewers the impression that reading them might have consequences (and everyone 'knows' the NSA is watching their every move), which he then confirms by saying 'it's different for media'.

if the same situation applies in the US as it does in the UK, journalists (contrary to popular belief) do not have any special powers that are withheld from the general public. People tend to forget that journalism is a citizen activity at heart.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
incestuous relationships between Washington and the media

so many family connections, it's unreal.

Breit bart Link

Leaves one with little doubt there might have been foul play in the death of the 43 year old. He was a thorn in their side.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

The most trusted name in news has gone full retard.

Is this even real life?

What gives here?

I'll have to ask you that, I thought it was either a rule or at least courtesy to include a bit of a brief outline of the video for those of us who can't watch it.

So what did C.N.N. say?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Whoa.... Giuliani is laying the smackdown on CNN right now.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 10/16/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
Look, the CNN guy in the tape is Chris Cuomo.

Chris's brother is Andrew Cuomo, the current Democrat Governor of New York.

His father was Mario Cuomo, a former Democrat Governor of New York.

And yet there are people who to this day claim America does not have dynastic rule

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Whoa.... Giuliani is laying the smackdown on CNN right now.

www.cnn.com...

Jake Slapper doesn't seem to like the truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Sorry bout that. The dude said it was illegal for us peons to have the wiki leaks docs, and that we are fortunate to have CNN to go through all of the mucky details.

Like a 30 second clip of prime conditioning.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have to say, Cuomo saying what he said is just about the best insight into the minds of these people. They absolutely hate an informed population and are angered by anyone who does not nod like a poodle to whatever they say. Unfortunately there are a lot of poodles.
edit on 16/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Sorry bout that. The dude said it was illegal for us peons to have the wiki leaks docs, and that we are fortunate to have CNN to go through all of the mucky details.

It's really worse than that - as well as saying it was illegal to possess the documents in a bid to scare people, he said that everything you are learning about the leaks you are learning from 'us'... it was said as a directive, not an opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I too cannot confirm or deny having read the afore noted documents ,nor can I recall specific details regarding that information due to my handicap of memory failure which is legally documented by the VA.
Fortunately I mostly hang with vets so I am informed of events.

Quite frankly, I see this as a spook retaliation NOT RUSSIA,for the coverup that threatens the system itself. But HEY if they can BLAME RUSSIA they are happy.

edit on 16-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's really worse than that - as well as saying it was illegal to possess the documents in a bid to scare people, he said that everything you are learning about the leaks you are learning from 'us'... it was said as a directive, not an opinion.

The Truth is Uncapable of being Illegal , only those who try to Prevent it from Exposing itself are Guilty of that .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well people.

Just as long as their is no 'intent' to either look/read/possess those leaks.

It's all good.

Right Hillary ?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I see this as a spook retaliation

I'm with you on that one.

There have to be at least a few agents who have some integrity left and are chafing at the restrictions that were placed upon the investigation.

Said agents would be in the perfect position to leak this type of information as a means to accomplish what could not be accomplished via legal channels.

Knowing what we know about Hillary and the way the Clinton Crime Cabal operate, what do you think the outcome would be were she to manage to wheedle her way into the white house once more?
edit on 16-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey! If a bunch of lawyers and FBI agents can call themselves 'reporters', 'journalists', and 'documentary makers', then we, here on ATS, can do that as well.

I have learned more from the investigative journalism from ATSers than I have from the likes of Cuomo, Cooper, Trapper, or any of those other bozos.

I am an ATS "journalist" and so are you. Now, lets read us some WikiLeaks and get to reporting what we find!!
edit on 16-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The kind of mentality CNN exposed within their ranks should be a warning to all. After all the mere act of viewing a website means you are downloading information.
All that has to happen is for the govt. to claim a document is illegal to possess and just the act of looking at it online could get you in trouble. We're heading at rapid pace to fascism.
edit on 16/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: brutus61
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MIND AND TIME ON SUCH A DREAM

You should follow the link before commenting
HC WILL NEVER BE POTUS

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>