It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Color Changing UFO Videotaped

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
I was talking more about the chunk of text written on sonorasightings.com by the guy's who recorded the video that he cited as his own. The URL's do not state sonorasightings.com anywhere either, thats just the video hosting service.

Oh yeah the video are from my friend Dr.Mark Olson of Sonora. Ca. I live right around the corner from him and theres been many more sightings than he has time a video them. The site is SonoraSightings.com but I figured most people would of seen the (sonorasighting.com in the upper lefthand corner) but most people always gotta get pissed over nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Anyway, if you live round the corner from these guys then why arent you out video taping the UFO's also? They are supposedly a regular occurance around there.

P.S. Even if your friends with Dr. Olsen it still doesnt excuse you blaitantly stealing his text and citing it as your own to look more intelligent on a message board.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
sweet footage..looks like dots on a computer or something in the first few..its so dark..but the 3rd or 4th has trees..but that didnt convince me..cuz nothing major happened ...the 2nd was kool with it changing directions

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Pretty fascinating.

To those who keep saying they are abulances or something, prove it please. Dont make such bland statements. Show us where the ground is, because I see none.

And i saw nothing resembling a plane, not even with landing lights.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Why so many sceptics?

I kind of figure that theres thousands of sightings reported every year, when someone actually gets something on video, the first thing people want to do is debunk it. I would think that the regulars at this site would try to refrain from doing that and more or less accept the vidoe at face value, unless it is blatently obvious that it is a hoax, or explainable. However, those arent any airplanes I've ever seen. Definately UFO's IMO, whether they are truly "alien" or just "unidentified" I have no idea.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Debunking is always a good habit to get into when viewing UFO footage.

Believer or skeptic, the one common ground between the two is you always want to seek the truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Pretty fascinating.

To those who keep saying they are abulances or something, prove it please. Dont make such bland statements. Show us where the ground is, because I see none.

And i saw nothing resembling a plane, not even with landing lights.

I think the problem is that people interpret things into what they expect to see. I don't see any sky or ground, I just see BLACK. Does that mean everytime I walk into a dark room that bruise on my shin is caused by a flying coffee table...

I'm sure I won't be able to prove anything or change anybody's mind by doing this, but please consider this for a moment. A video camera will record a completely different image than what a person sees in the dark - ie, only bright objects will appear and anything below the camera's range of sensitivity will appear black. Shapes in the dark that you'd normally recognize are gone, so you have no sense of perspective or scale. Bright objects that you would normally recognize become blurred blobs to a video camera.

If you look at the "What is it?" video closely, you'll see the lights moving behind objects several times, the lights disappear and reappear just like it's passing behind trees or bushes. Also the only other bright objects in the "sky" are pretty well exactly where you'd expect house lights to be alongside a road... Oh, and Dr. Mark Olson and his buddy sound just a little bit like Bill and Ted.

Here's some still shots with the contrast enhanced and a road drawn in. whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo

First light.

Second light.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Nice pictures, wish I could see what was making those lights

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Im sorry, but if you watch the time counter on the vidoe, the flashing light does not coordinate at all with how fast a police or ambulace flasher would be changing, and emergency lights do not change from red to blue to green to yellow, they just spin and flash the same color.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well, I would have to say that this is either a very good hoax, or there is some weird stuff going on.

The birght lights on the one look like something entering the atmosphere, different colors from different metals heated while entering the atmosphere??

THe 2 lights that cross are good also, but I get the funny felling it could be penlights(?), the hand shaking as it moves....that is just gut feeling..

PRetty impressive just the same....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
www.sonorasightings.com...

Look at the video with the plane and the UFO, from MAy . IT is incredible.......

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hello All,

First, I want to thank my friend, Dizznod, for posting the links to my video clips.

Also, skepticism is healthy and I encourage it, but blatant denial is just that, someone being in denial. I've read your posts and I'm glad that the video clips of the sightings here in Sonora are being discussed. Thank you.

Now, if anyone at all wishes more details or has questions about the sightings (video clips from May 2004 and every month since then are posted on the Sonora Sightings website) please feel free to email me. I will answer any legitimate questions you have.

I hope this helps. And I hope you will continue to visit my website as the sightings have not stopped. Be sure to check out the June Clips page and the Daytime Triangular Object that was videotaped.

Thanks again!
Mark A. Olson, D.M.
Sonora Sightings

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
They have to be the best sightings ive ever seen, nice job whoever filmed them.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey Mark how u been? Been seeing things all the time now...I need a video camera.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If that genuinly is Dr. Olsen, I owe you an apology, Dizznod, and quite frankly a thank you for possibly providing the perfect opportunity to get a few of the many questions i have answered about the many incredible incidents captured on film @ sonorasightings.com. No doubt i will be writing up an email to Dr. Olsen shortly.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well did u email my friend yet. I should of said in the begining these videos were not mine at the time. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraSightings
Hello All,

First, I want to thank my friend, Dizznod, for posting the links to my video clips.

Also, skepticism is healthy and I encourage it, but blatant denial is just that, someone being in denial. I've read your posts and I'm glad that the video clips of the sightings here in Sonora are being discussed. Thank you.

Now, if anyone at all wishes more details or has questions about the sightings (video clips from May 2004 and every month since then are posted on the Sonora Sightings website) please feel free to email me. I will answer any legitimate questions you have.

I hope this helps. And I hope you will continue to visit my website as the sightings have not stopped. Be sure to check out the June Clips page and the Daytime Triangular Object that was videotaped.

Thanks again!
Mark A. Olson, D.M.
Sonora Sightings

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
If that genuinly is Dr. Olsen, I owe you an apology, Dizznod, and quite frankly a thank you for possibly providing the perfect opportunity to get a few of the many questions i have answered about the many incredible incidents captured on film @ sonorasightings.com. No doubt i will be writing up an email to Dr. Olsen shortly.

Hi, yes, it's definitely me. And I'll prove it. You see, my name is Dr. Olson, not Olsen.
And I hope you do email me. Ask your questions and I will answer them as best as I can. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks!
Mark A. Olson, D.M.
Sonora Sightings

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizznod
Hey Mark how u been? Been seeing things all the time now...I need a video camera.

Hello Dizznod!

What's up? And why haven't you purchased a camcorder or camera yet? Hmmm?
And when are you going to come up here to Sonora and watch the skies with me? You promised!
Oh, and when are you going to email me? I haven't heard from you in awhile. Hey and if your seeing things, whatever you are on, you are not sharing! For shame!
Don't blame me if you are seeing things. Hee, hee. Actually, the sightings seem to be increasing again, but sporadically. You should come up soon, though, okay? Talk at ya' later! Oh! Check out the latest clips from Jan. 30th and 31st. Pretty awesome, dude.

Your friend,
Mark
----
Mark A. Olson, D.M.
Sonora Sightings

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
Debunking is always a good habit to get into when viewing UFO footage.

Believer or skeptic, the one common ground between the two is you always want to seek the truth.

Nicely and very aptly said. Kudos!

Mark A. Olson, D.M.
Sonora Sightings

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join