It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Color Changing UFO Videotaped

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraSightings

Nicely and very aptly said. Kudos!

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That was cool as heck. Especially the third one. You can actually see it is a triangular shape at one point. This is what we need to see. More legitimate people with serious atitudes about getting the facts on these things. That's actually better than the one seen in Mexico. Why didn't you send it to a major news company like CNN?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I read a few articles where ufo's kept showing up at an airshow.I think they even showed up 2 years in a row.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor
That was cool as heck. Especially the third one. You can actually see it is a triangular shape at one point. This is what we need to see. More legitimate people with serious atitudes about getting the facts on these things. That's actually better than the one seen in Mexico. Why didn't you send it to a major news company like CNN?

Actually I've sent still images, video clips and details to everyone I could think of. CNN, MSNBC, FOX, local radio news station KVML (for which I used to be a News Anchor!) television stations all over California, and every UFO Organization I could think of. NO ANSWER FROM ANY OF THEM. And I sent out literally hundreds of emails, mailed videotapes to UFO Groups, everything I could do. NOTHING. No responses. It's very frustrating working hours and hours on getting these things on film, making the website and updating it, only to be ignored. I've tried contacting Coast to Coast AM, and no one has answered. I've called in and gotten as far as George's call screener, only to be disconnected...twice! I've given up. I've almost given up on doing the website several times. But I am determined to make it clear I'm not going to give up!

Mark
Sonora Sightings

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Don't give up.

They are for the most part very good.

And as far as the people saying the camera shake is a sign that it is a fake, I would think it would be the other way around.

If the object stayed perfectly centered at all times and convienently always had an identifiable land mark in the back ground that would make a "perfect" UFO video would make me more skeptical then what you have on your web site.

Your videos seem much more authentic then some of the others that have been shown on other web sites.

Keep up the good work, and keep bringing the videos coming.

DON'T GIVE UP!!!

[edit on 3-2-2005 by bpletcj]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am sure we are all extremely grateful for people like Dr. Olson who are brave enough and willing to share such convincing footage with the rest of us.
Thx, Dr. Olson...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Thanks to both of you for the encouragement. It's a rare compliment, believe me. I'm happy that there are people who appreciate all the hours I've watched the skies waiting for these objects to show up.
Many people don't understand that for every few seconds of footage I have recorded, I've spent literally hundreds hours both day and night watching the sky and waiting. Some days I get quite a few objects. But there are the days and nights in between that I see nothing at all. They seem to think that all I have to do is step outside and these objects are waiting for me. When, in reality, I've spent one or two weeks, sometimes longer, watching without any objects appearing.
I wonder why I sit there watching, waiting, when most of the comments I receive are...not nice. So thanks again. I really appreciate your kind words.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Congratulations for what you're doing, these videos are amazing
Thanks for sharing them, i think it's important to make them known, for the truth. And just ignore those bad comments, they just come from frustrated or jealous people.
Thanks again

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sonora Sightings gets new sightings almost every month now for an year an half.

Crazy

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
hmmm....In the third video all I see is
A. Someone who cannot hold a camera steady to save their life
B. If it is a UFO someone pull em over cause their drunk as hell

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am dissapointed I cannot get the links to work. I was curious if this was similar to a sighting my boyfriend, sister and I saw near my parents home in MI. We were on a trampoline late at night and witnessed a color changing orb in the sky above the tree lines in the distance. We laughed at it the whole time, saying "look at the dancing colors, do da do da do." The circular object was red blue purple yellow orange all swirling and melting into eachother but maintaining it's shape. Looking back, what was that? We all remember it, and have no idea why we found it funny at the time. So, does anyone know why the links aren't working??

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join