It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feingold: Hillary Might Issue Executive Order on Guns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Good thing there are three branches, huh?

The third branch died with Scolia. When the new President appoints someone it will be relevant again, able to render decisions on issues.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Good thing there are three branches, huh?

The third branch died with Scolia. When the new President appoints someone it will be relevant again, able to render decisions on issues.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Really, cause they already do. Its been used hundreds of times to redefine the Constitution. Congress can override an executive order if it is in conflict with the Constitution and is quite commonly done. This is a constant battle in Congress.

Despite common interpretation, the Constitution is fluid; whether some like it or not.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Keep telling yourself that. If it helps.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

March the deplorables to camps. Ah if only...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Well no problem there so.....
Next person in line please.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I have faith plus the numbers on MSM to bolster that.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That one line, is what really bothers me about Liberals and YOU in particular. You are all for putting people who disagree with your political view in concentration camps. I see it from Liberals all the time. I even have a quote [ Well, make that 2 now ] from ATS members, saying you want anyone who is not in your "group think" to lose the Freedom of Speech. That we should not be allowed to air our own views.
The Liberal Agenda is becoming more and more clear every day. You can't defend your ideas, so you want to silence the opposition. Everyone should just follow along, have the same ideas, the same goals, speak the same "Lib speak" and, God Forbid! have any idea that is not right in line with all the rest.
I always took these memes as a joke, but now I see, this is the true face of Liberals.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Just because you dont agree with them doesn't make them unconstitutional.

You guys complain about chitown but they get all their guns from the states next to it and bring it in.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Keep telling yourself that. If it helps.

Deny Ignorance , but in your Case , it just might be a Lost Cause .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64 Those are the People who like calling conservatives Nazis,but they are no different than Hitler,Stalin,or Mao.Just as evil at heart.It`s my way or die,no wonder they seem to love Islamists.Though I expect they would turn on them if they came to power.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Liberals practice a lot of tolerance. We try very hard to forgive ignorance even when ignorance repeatedly treats us like an enemy. We try to use reason and logic when faced with an opposition that embraces murder, torture and all levels of indecency to win an election. But then when things go a little too far... for instance Trump supporters talking about armed rebellion if they lose, or sh#t like deporting 11 million families, or murdering the innocent family members of terrorists, or banning people based on religion... thats more than just a disagreement. That's extremism and while we haven't gone so far yet as the right in publically calling you an enemy-- once we do, we're ready to treat you like the enemy. I think Trump supporters would do well to remember that we are all in this country together and it is not theirs alone.

edit on 16-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So we must start thinking like you, or be considered the enemy.

Just as many of us suspected.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I assume you're being fecetious here, but if you aren't just remember most of the liberals lean anti gun, while most on the other side lean pro gun.

If there ever were a real threat of these pro gun types being hauled off to camps by a 'progressive' government, you'd have civil war...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What would you do about it? Are you a gun owning liberal? Or would you want armed men of the state to go fight 'your enemy'?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This idea that liberals don't accept disagreement is silly. Democrats and liberals argue amonst themselves all the time. Just don't be extremists and always remember the U.S. is a melting pot. We're all united for the common good.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Problem with labels.

If I want lower taxes, the leftists will just brand me an extremist and cart me off.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Are you kidding everyone wants lower taxes-- just don't try to convince me in trickle down. Low taxes only for the rich.

But Liberals also tend to accept taxes as a way we all chip in. It's always open to discussion. Liberals tend to get treated as enemies way more than conservatives.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

This idea that liberals don't accept disagreement is silly. Democrats and liberals argue amonst themselves all the time. Just don't be extremists and always remember the U.S. is a melting pot. We're all united for the common good.

If we are all united why do the dems keep acting like they are better than anyone else? Sure the US WAS a melting pot....Until people stopped assimilating.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Over the simple things like racism or bigotry, torture, murder-- it's not hard to feel like a better person than someone who supports that.

But Republicans feel superior too. To be expected.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join