It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote with your conscience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here are the facts:
- Only Crooked Hillary was caught lying to congress.
- Only Crooked Hillary was fired from a job for being unethical.
- Only Crooked Hillary deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.
- Only Crooked Hillary had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.
- Only Crooked Hillary smashed her cell phones with a hammer.
- Only Crooked Hillary's staff all took the 5th so to not incriminate crooked Hillary.
- Only Crooked Hillary got the rapist of a 12 year old teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied to the American people about Benghazi.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied to the American people about her emails.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied about being under sniper fire.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied about lying to the American people.
- Only Crooked Hillary was involved in “Cash Cow “
- Only Crooked Hillary has a long list of scandals.
- Only Crooked Hillary nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment (and rape) accusers.
- Only Crooked Hillary is a 30 year career politician with no major accomplishments.
- Only Crooked Hillary will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
- Only Crooked Hillary is tied to Monsanto.
- Only Crooked Hillary was labeled “Extremely careless “about national security by the FBI!
-Only Crooked Hillary said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
- Only Crooked Hillary benefited from the DNC rigging an election!
- Only Crooked Hillary had to return $200,000 of stolen items from the White House.
- Only Crooked Hillary said the Benghazi victims parents where lying.
- Only Crooked Hillary wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
- Only Crooked Hillary has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.
- Only Crooked Hillary has never created any jobs.
- Only Crooked Hillary has been investigated by the FBI and found to have put national security at risk.
- Only Crooked Hillary has had two or more movies and several documentaries made about her questionable ethics.
- Only Crooked Hillary called then President Bill Clinton "cock sucker" in front of the (SS) Secret service.
- Only Crooked Hillary was called "Broomstick one" by the Secret Service.
- Only Crooked Hillary made congress and others spend millions and millions of tax dollars having hearings and investigating her to find that she lied, that would not have been spent if she would have simply told the truth in the first place!
- Only Crooked Hillary regularly cussed out and belittled her Secret Service detail.
- Only Crooked Hillary was caught in a "pay to play scheme while Secretary of State.
- Only Crooked Hillary lost 6 Billion dollars while Secretary of State.
- Only Crooked Hillary's campaign started the birth certificate controversy.
- Only Crooked Hillary took advantage of Haiti during the earthquake several years ago, steeling money from devastated families and communities.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied about her medical condition.
- Only Crooked Hillary set up a nonprofit business where her, her husband and daughter serve on the board of directors and draw salaries and extravagant expenses and trips, and only give ~5% to the needy.
- Only Crooked Hillary flip flopped on gay marriage.
- Only Crooked Hillary allowed the father of the Orlando gay murders to her rally.
- Only Crooked Hillary's DNC rigged the results against Bernie Sanders.
- Only Crooked Hillary hired back Debbie Schultz after the DNC fired her.
- You can add hundreds of others to her resume!

Vote with your conscience.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Is it safe to assume you're voting for Trump?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

But Trump said some stuff once.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I'm not voting for anyone. I'm staying home actually. But people need to realize that the knife cuts both ways.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
In fairness to the Clintons, they did pay $80k for the stolen stuff from the White House. Oh yeah, they were dead broke at the time too.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Only because they were caught.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Only because they were caught.

true true

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i hope you could feel the sarcasm rolling off my first post (about them being broke), its just so hard to accurately portray here

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
these political threads are getting cumbersome.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Clearly the conscience of many aligns their hearts with racism, bigotry, misogyny, torture, murder, and xenophobia.

They abandon all standards of decency, throw all honor and decorum out the window for the sake of winning.

These people will be voting with the conscience of a Nazi.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Here are the facts:
- Only Crooked Hillary was ...

Vote with your conscience.

I feel like I already have.

See you at the polls. I'm voting this one instead of sitting on the couch.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh yeah . . . Pete the Cat for President!!!

Pete for Prez!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And not a single indictment, 30 years they been after her and not one single shred of evidence to at least get an indictment.

Trump on the other hand has 3,000 law suits, 8 woman now filing charges with federal courts, 2 other women filed charges for rape when they where underage, he's been charged with discrimination for not renting to Black families, being charged for running a get rich quick fraud "university", paid fines for using charity money for his own benefit, Trump Foundation has been ordered to stop soliciting for being a scam, I can keep going.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Evidence? Who needs evidence when they have their own racist, bigoted, misogynist trial by mob.

These people are the new American Nazis.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

The protection of elites is an amazing boon aren't they?

Play ball and you are protected.

Don't and well...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
And not a single indictment, 30 years they been after her and not one single shred of evidence to at least get an indictment.

Trump on the other hand has 3,000 law suits, 8 woman now filing charges with federal courts, 2 other women filed charges for rape when they where underage, he's been charged with discrimination for not renting to Black families, being charged for running a get rich quick fraud "university", paid fines for using charity money for his own benefit, Trump Foundation has been ordered to stop soliciting for being a scam, I can keep going.

Oh give me a break with your Liberal logic. We both know that Hillary is above the law and untouchable. Libs point out the fact that shes hasn't been indicted. Others point out the fact that she wont be because shes above the law. I say true.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Nice list, but where's the list for Trump's habitual lying, impulsive temperament, lack of control, rhetoric that lacks facts, attacks on women and minorities, bullying, name calling, business scandals...??? It would be much less bias if you would have listed both of these candidates faults. This isn't telling people to vote their conscience, it's a veiled attempt to ignore Trump's own scandals and a push to support Trump!

If people really voted their conscience they would recognize both candidates are morally unfit to be president. They wouldn't ignore their own principles and not give their vote to either of these candidates.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Yeah... It's like a guy can't run on a platform of racism, bigotry, misogyny and xenophobia without being labeled the "bad" guy.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Spare me your right wing rhetoric. That woman has all but undergone a colostomy in front of the nation.
How much looking before you guys finally decide there's nothing to find.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join