It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote with your conscience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I'm not voting for Trump, I've written him off.

Hillary is protected by the system because she's one of the elite.

I've no problem with Trump getting exposed. It's what happens. I just wish they all did, not just those that don't play ball.

Every single person in the elite, Hillary, Bill, Trump, etc have this kind of dirt of them. It's how the elite system works. What we're seeing here seems to be the fallout of not playing ball and the protections of playing shown side by side in stark contrast.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You cannot be among the elite without providing them blackmail material. It's simply how the system works. Is why your angelic interpretation of Hillary is so ridiculous.

If she is where she is, she's no angel, plain and simple.

Pretending she is, is absurd.
edit on 10/15/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Basically I'd like to see both their bull# exposed one hundred percent. Not, one protected while the other is thrown under the bus.

Maybe if we started fully seeing the truth more people might properly write both off.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

It is impossible to doom a nation to being run by either one of a pair of corrupt, morally defunct, shriveled souls, whose ethical construction allows them to do anything they please, no matter which is more aware of and compliant with social mores, no matter which of them is most prepared to shout abuse at their detractors.

The only way an American could vote for either Clinton or Trump is if they HAVE no conscience what so ever, or a totally broken, utterly evil one, because they will be instrumental, no matter which gets elected, in the devastation of their nation, their futures, that of their children and that of perhaps the world as we know it. There is nothing but darkness that can come of actually picking a winner from this rotten stable.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree one hundred percent. See my signature.

I do admit to having toyed with the idea of Trump for awhile having given into fear and hatred for one over the other for a bit, but I'm back to my senses.

I'm voting Stein.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

You should consider taking everything you've learned that tells you they are all this or that and they all have blackmail material they provide to the elite and they all are awful and all of this rabbithole bullsh#t and re-remind yourself just for good exercise and recalibration that you truly know nothing.

Based on undeniable fact and his own admissions... Donald is a horrible person and should be nowhere near the white house.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Stay a sheep if you wish. I choose to remain awakened.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

That's the point... you're still asleep. You think a vote for Stein-- basically an apathy throwaway vote helps anyone? It serves only your ego on the sidelines.

Families fearing deportation. American Muslims fearing all the hate and suspiscion that Trump fosters. The rise of law and order that Trump promises, and the promise to jail his opponent. You are asleep to the actual words coming out of his mouth-- and the open threats he is making to so many people.

You are unwilling to make a tough decision. So you stay safe in your corner, and turn your back on all of it because it isn't perfect enough to suit you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Lesser of two evils, simply results in more evil. Is all it can ever result in. Voting for either is supporting the corrupt system. Anyone who does so can't be any more asleep.

It's not a tough decision. Stop supporting the PTB. That's a very easy decision.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Here are the facts:
- Only Crooked Hillary was caught lying to congress.
- Only Crooked Hillary was fired from a job for being unethical.
- Only Crooked Hillary deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.
- Only Crooked Hillary had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.
- Only Crooked Hillary smashed her cell phones with a hammer.
- Only Crooked Hillary's staff all took the 5th so to not incriminate crooked Hillary.
- Only Crooked Hillary got the rapist of a 12 year old teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied to the American people about Benghazi.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied to the American people about her emails.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied about being under sniper fire.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied about lying to the American people.
- Only Crooked Hillary was involved in “Cash Cow “
- Only Crooked Hillary has a long list of scandals.
- Only Crooked Hillary nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment (and rape) accusers.
- Only Crooked Hillary is a 30 year career politician with no major accomplishments.
- Only Crooked Hillary will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
- Only Crooked Hillary is tied to Monsanto.
- Only Crooked Hillary was labeled “Extremely careless “about national security by the FBI!
-Only Crooked Hillary said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
- Only Crooked Hillary benefited from the DNC rigging an election!
- Only Crooked Hillary had to return $200,000 of stolen items from the White House.
- Only Crooked Hillary said the Benghazi victims parents where lying.
- Only Crooked Hillary wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
- Only Crooked Hillary has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.
- Only Crooked Hillary has never created any jobs.
- Only Crooked Hillary has been investigated by the FBI and found to have put national security at risk.
- Only Crooked Hillary has had two or more movies and several documentaries made about her questionable ethics.
- Only Crooked Hillary called then President Bill Clinton "cock sucker" in front of the (SS) Secret service.
- Only Crooked Hillary was called "Broomstick one" by the Secret Service.
- Only Crooked Hillary made congress and others spend millions and millions of tax dollars having hearings and investigating her to find that she lied, that would not have been spent if she would have simply told the truth in the first place!
- Only Crooked Hillary regularly cussed out and belittled her Secret Service detail.
- Only Crooked Hillary was caught in a "pay to play scheme while Secretary of State.
- Only Crooked Hillary lost 6 Billion dollars while Secretary of State.
- Only Crooked Hillary's campaign started the birth certificate controversy.
- Only Crooked Hillary took advantage of Haiti during the earthquake several years ago, steeling money from devastated families and communities.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied about her medical condition.
- Only Crooked Hillary set up a nonprofit business where her, her husband and daughter serve on the board of directors and draw salaries and extravagant expenses and trips, and only give ~5% to the needy.
- Only Crooked Hillary flip flopped on gay marriage.
- Only Crooked Hillary allowed the father of the Orlando gay murders to her rally.
- Only Crooked Hillary's DNC rigged the results against Bernie Sanders.
- Only Crooked Hillary hired back Debbie Schultz after the DNC fired her.
- You can add hundreds of others to her resume!

Vote with your conscience.

Your OP stating that the alleged rape victim of Trump showing her phone number is the same number as the Clinton Foundation appears to have been deleted when it was shown to be nothing but BS. Do you really have a conscience or are you just really really desperate to not have another democratic president?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Makes it easy doesn't it. To toss a vote away. Sometimes you have to make choices and neither one is your favorite-- and that's when you exercise judgment. Or you stand on the sidelines, say it's not good enough, and let everyone else make the decision for you.

I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty voting for Hillary. Trump is showing the world who reckless and dangerous he is -- I would consider taking a bullet to not see him become President. A vote for Hillary is easy by comparison.

I respect your ideals. And I even respect your decision to vote third party. But I also see it as apathy. But that's just my own personal view on it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

We keep making the choice of lesser evil. Which by basic math and logic means things can only ever get worse. At best it's how fast you wish to descend.

The only solution is for more and more people to break the cycle of degradation and stick with it.

It's only as you call it, throw away because not enough people have caught on yet, and many simply try once then go back to lesser evil discouraged by failure. All that's needed is more people to break the cycle and stick with it. Every person who does so and sticks with it, is one more step for positive change. It may be slow but at least it's working towards breaking the cycle not simply enabling it to continue.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Legendary plays are made on the choice of lesser of two evils. You have the ball- every player is blocked-- nothing is ideal... you can do nothing or try for something.

Hillary has inherited many of Bernie's supporters and adopted many of his positions. Baby steps. She's the better progressive direction... Trump wants to take the ball and run all the way the other direction.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

She despises Bernie supports and has already been caught using double speak with us. She has zero intent of standing by anything she's said to try and get us on her side.

I am fighting for improvement using baby steps. I'm one more person adding to the pool of non-lesser evil supporters. If there's ever enough of us, the two parties will crumble.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

And you can toss your vote and bury your head and let the greatest evil prevail.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The greatest evil is arguable. Personally I think the greatest evil is the Crony Capitalists, and they are behind Hillary 100%.

With Trump it's uncertain whether he's there to get Hillary elected or what. But Hillary being besties with who I consider the greatest evil clearly makes her not a good choice for me. Trump is a Crony Capitalist himself though, but arguably an outsider one. I don't trust him either. Will know the truth if he bounces back after the election.

I'm not throwing away my vote. I'm voting for real change, and providing more support for outsiders. Something we desperately need more of.

It's time we agree to disagree because we will simply go back and forth. You accusing me of throwing away my vote, and me accusing you of continuing to support and enable the Crony Capitalists to continue unopposed.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Here's the scale... great evil crony capitalism... vs great evil crony capitalism + racism, bigotry, misogyny, anti-science. A side that continues to fight against women's rights. A side that appeals to the lowest levels of common decency. And would deregulate environmental protections for the sake of money.

We do agree to disagree.

edit on 15-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I think we need a reset. Neither the DINO or RINO running are fit for office. Both have more CONS then PROS. Either way, both Candidates are one term Presidents anyway and order will be restored in 2020.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That woman has all but undergone a colostomy in front of the nation.

Then I guess CNN and other Liberal MSM stations have missed the memo. All CNN has been, is one massive Liberal puke circle jerk fest busting a nut over these Trump allegations.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You think republicans will cease being a beacon for racists, bigots, xenophobes and misogynists by 2020? That would be a great turn of events. Hard to even imagine what their platform would be without all that.

edit on 15-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join