It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you from this universe or a parallel one?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Thanks for the beatiful explanation.

Had to read it several times.
So If I understand it right trusting Love is a better alternative. because following feelings/thoughts leads to insanity.So lack of love is the real problem in this world.
I do agree but but most people including my don't feel that much Love in their beautifull nightmare.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I just knew the Mandela Effect was going to be part of this thread. I do think there are likely multiple dimensions, realities etc. But I don't believe we travel between them. And I don't believe in the Mandela Effect. Our mind and memory can do funny things, including false memories. We've all had those, but it's not some change in reality
edit on 10/15/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: namelesss

Thanks for the beatiful explanation.

A labor of Love! *__-

Had to read it several times.

Usually required if one wants to understand what I offer. Shows intellectual sincerity...

So If I understand it right trusting Love is a better alternative. because following feelings/thoughts leads to insanity.
So lack of love is the real problem in this world.

Ain't 'that' the Truth! *__-

I do agree but but most people including my don't feel that much Love in their beautifull nightmare.

'Feelings' of Love are irrelevant. 'Feelings' deceive, are all ego!
That is why;
True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS Known by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!
It can be recognized by it's 'fruits', while 'feelings' are not trusted or capable of such recognition.
One can exhibit unconditional Love while feeling anything!
Being at One with All, Universal, means that you also 'Empathically', 'Sympathetically'... experience the 'pain' of 'others', thus the 'beautiful nightmare'!

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join