It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is now a 17yr old boy that been chosen to be the face of Cover Girl.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
But he's a make up artist. Looks like he is modeling the different looks he can make with these products.

Are we arguing over whether or not he's gay? Does anybody really care?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
But he's a make up artist. Looks like he is modeling the different looks he can make with these products.

Are we arguing over whether or not he's gay? Does anybody really care?

Exactly my point.

He is a boy, a make-up artist, showing his designs.

And that's it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Some people just won't be happy until the entire planet is gay.

Is he gay?

The boy on the cover?

Yes....here is a quote from one of his Tweets:

I knew he was gay.

Doubt the poster who made the gay reference did.

Stereotype assumption.

You think you know everything. You don't.

Are you gay?

Either way, it's none of your GD business.

I know you're the resident SJB, but that doesn't give you carte blanche to act like you know everything. You don't.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Some people just won't be happy until the entire planet is gay.

Is he gay?

The boy on the cover?

Yes....here is a quote from one of his Tweets:

I knew he was gay.

Doubt the poster who made the gay reference did.

Stereotype assumption.

You think you know everything. You don't.

Are you gay?

Either way, it's none of your GD business.

I know you're the resident SJB, but that doesn't give you carte blanche to act like you know everything. You don't.

You seem a bit sensitive.

I speak what I know. I don't know everything.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
While I think he is a goof ball with some terrible eye brows, more power to him. I can't imagine why you would be so upset at a magazine having a single male model. Is it because "Girl" is part of the title? It's not like he is the only face to ever be on a Covergirl from now on.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Did everyone just assume its gender?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

Do they accept being called "it"? I am not sure I am way out of the loop.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Aw, so kind of you to ask. No, not gay, not that it matters anyway. What you had that failed you was s#ty parents and adult role models, and equally so of your friends who, if truly at FIVE years old, were pulling sexuality taunts on you.

And to carry it around bitterly your entire life does indeed show issues with you. You're scapegoating an easy target for the failings of others around you & your inability to deal.

Edit: Sorry. Don't mean to, as you say, strike a nerve.

Dude I was five years old watching my drunk parents beat eachother spending most my time protecting my little brother, you seem that makes me spinless. Man , the people were relentless, all aspects made it to school via yappy parents, i bet if you had kids you would be one lmao too bad you are too socially awkward to understand these things.

Long story short yeah my parents were crappy but I was five years old I had no control over it, glad you think it is a flaw on my behalf. I got past the ridicule I laugh at it now just like I laugh at fools like you.

You are very lucky

Enjoy your coverboy!!!
edit on 13-10-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

I have an 8 year old and 7 year old with a better grasp on their reactions* than you do. Maybe you're just effed up and not spineless, whatever the case may be. But two little girls act more grown up than you are right now. You had a lousy childhood in an evidently rotten environment. You still don't get a carte blanche to blame Boy George & so forth for it,regardless of what you think.

*Eh, not outbursts per se, more like thinly veiled scathing tone, so we'll just go with reactions instead

Edit: What you should have done -- instead of piecemealing out your life story in vain trying to justify yourself regarding this "Cover Boy" and anything else remotely non-conventional -- is been straightforward.

The short of what you said:
"I played dress-up once as a boy and was ridiculed for it for years! Damn queer stuff & it's influence."

What you should have said from the get-go:

"I grew up in an abusive, violent household. I made the mistake of playing dress-up once and they never let me forget it. Abusive stuff and alla that. BUT IT'S TEH GAYZ FAULT, not my s#ty family's. I won't entertain any other explanation!"

But I can see why you'd be reluctant to say so. It doesn't back the gay blame you're throwing around at all. It highlights a desperate attempt to deflect blame to something OTHER than family.
edit on 10/13/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

lol after what you have typed, just admit you are messed up.

There are support groups for you who have kneejerk reactions.

Let me find you a safe zone snow flake lmao.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420
a reply to: Nyiah

lol after what you have typed, just admit you are messed up.

There are support groups for you who have kneejerk reactions.

Let me find you a safe zone snow flake lmao.

What? How did you reach that conclusion?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Is that a cover girl boy? As in a boy that really wants to be a girl? I see two girls on the video... can you imagine being a child trying to grow up in this mad mad world? No wonder we have 10 and 13 year old serial killers...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Where do most Gays end up? i would suggest its in the Media jobs entertainment fashion etc...So suddenly if your not Gay your just not there. So over a few years, when the gays get into hireing positions they will hire those that they are atracted to.Now you can't look at the Television without the "Gaying agenda, being subtly pushed into the minds of the viewers.To get a job many will be Gay for pay.The pc machine is rolling, but dont you think its all a bit over the top.Why in the last couple of decades has this change occured in the West? In short general hormone imbalance, caused by ingestion of far to much Oestrogen its even causing the aquatic creatures to be showing signs of androgeny. In short if we went to war with Russia we would end up their Bitch.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Yes, it's marketing. You seem to have missed things like this on YouTube:

Jefree Star is a favorite of mine. 2.8 mil subscribers.

My girlfriend loves watching this oddball.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

why give a # , they are just slaves to a product chain and a corporation ,let them have their vanity .

you will live a longer and more glorious life the less you care about what society demands of you

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
What do I think?

It's cool to manufacture things that are against our creator, but then so is everything else. This is just another nail in and otherwise nail laden coffin for both common sense and decency.

Men aren't women. And posters who are hearkening back to PRE 15TH CENTURY ideas? Come ON! That's EXACTLY what we don't need!

Science is a real thing and biology betrays delusion. But......Whatever.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Do they accept being called "it"? I am not sure I am way out of the loop.

They don't really accept anything at all. Part of the reason why trans people have such a high suicide rate is because once they fully become and look like the gender they want to be, they just look like normal guys and girls and people treat them that way. Once they realize that some people are just jerks and will treat you poorly it you're a beautiful woman or a 200 pound dude in a dress, they kill themselves because they realize their existence has no purpose.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Yes! Like William Wallace with the blue stripes down his face!
Where are the days when make-up on men was referred to as war-paint...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Their existence has whatever purpose they deem it to have.
If you believe your purpose is to be accepted by all - even jerks - then yes, please kill yourself.

You can't please everyone and everyone won't like you, make peace with it.
It really doesn't matter what others think as long as you're happy

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

The only makeup i ever wear is the lipstick left on my gender indicator.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join