It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP is winning Check This Out !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Counting too!

March, you say? Primary maybe?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That is not correct..

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
33 flags on a post with a website that is basically an unknown blog site........

Thank you for posting a thread so objective...........

Seriously how does this become top rated for ATS?

Freaking hate this election cycle , its made complete imbeciles of both sides......or maybe just exposed them

I dunno which.........

I need a good woman and a bunker.........

edit on 10/12/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cassp83
I think it's pretty obvious that the people who support Trump (for the most part) don't want to be outspoken about it. Because there is so much controversy surrounding him, the supporters support silently. I have a feeling that we are all going to be shocked when he wins by a landslide.

I will sure be surprised if he wins by a landslide.
Most of America would be surprised by that.

It's not gonna happen.
He's bleeding from a thousand cuts now.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
I don't trust a single poll that has Trump winning and that's only because of the BS they tried to pull that day.

Spoken like a true Clintonite, if you were a Trumper you would have said "I don't trust a single poll that has Clinton winning" and this is the crux of the problem when it comes to polls, they cannot be trusted, every poll has a spin on it whether the polls are conducted by one of the parties or a media empire loyal to one of them any poll is going to be scorned by the supporters of the candidate who is behind in said poll.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I think it's pretty obvious that the people who support Trump (for the most part) don't want to be outspoken about it. Because there is so much controversy surrounding him, the supporters support silently. I have a feeling that we are all going to be shocked when he wins by a landslide.

I wont be, I always knew that the lowest information voters are targeted with the rhetoric from both sides........

The difference is I was foolish, I thought conservatives were by in large , more educated in policy, direction and understanding........

I was gravely mistaken

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Johnson is not winning in any state.

No.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

Maricopa County, AZ (Includes all major cities in AZ phoenix, scottsdale etc)

Uh, no, not really. Well OK, 9 of the top 10 population centers are in Maricopa County. Many are, however, not 'major cities', they are just self governing bedroom suburbs. #7 Gilbert is a 'town' not a 'city'.

#2 Tucson is in Pima County, and votes Democratic usually.

Other "major cities"
#11 Yuma is in Yuma County (and votes Democratic usually)
#13 Flagstaff is in Coconino County (and votes Democratic usually)
#15 Lake Havasu City is in La Paz County (and usually votes Republican)

Maricopa County is indeed the most populous county. Clinton won Arizona in 1996 but Maricopa County went for Dole, so it is possible for the rest of Arizona to 'outvote' Maricopa County. Especially like this year when the coalition of Latino, Black, Mormon and other minority voter demographics have been so comprehensively rejected by he with the ferret on his head.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's bleeding from a thousand cuts now.

He is really not though.

His opposition wants /needs to believe that after so much effort with the razor....but it was never a game a candidate like Clinton could win or even play at.

You think the voter base HE CREATED, or those he turned away from traditional party lines, and so on GIVES A FLYING PUCK about some crap video from 11 years ago? We are not aghast beyond your echo chambers.

You can keep the flip floppers who switch sides like I change socks. We never needed them.

This is happening whether you people like it or not.

edit on 10 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You only need half of what you think you need

I'll let you decide

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Gin

Win or lose, I hope Donald Trump kicks off a movement to boycott products that CNN advertises.

CNN during this Presidential Race is very reminiscent of the BBC during the Scottish Independence Referendum. Since then their viewership numbers and the amount of licensing revenue they collect in Scotland have taken a massive dive, I can see the the Clinton News Network taking the same route as the Biased Broadcasting Corporation...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I think Trump is the last real hope to reverse the authoritarian and war mongering US. However, one has to be realistic in terms of the result. The sources in the OP are not accurate. The same source was way off in the GOP primaries. I remember they had Wisconsin going to Trump by something like 20 points! Does anyone REALLY believe a liberal city like NY is going to go to Trump as the OP's source says? No way.
This election is done, I'm afraid. What remains is a fight over the next 4 years to keep the movement alive, because Hillary's administration is going to go after any dissent. I'd be surprised to see sites even like ATS unaffected. Expect censorship, expect right wing news to vanish. Expect the IRS to ramp attacks on anyone who speaks out. Expect worse if censorship doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think Trump is the last real hope to reverse the authoritarian and war mongering US. However, one has to be realistic in terms of the result. The sources in the OP are not accurate. The same source was way off in the GOP primaries. I remember they had Wisconsin going to Trump by something like 20 points! Does anyone REALLY believe a liberal city like NY is going to go to Trump as the OP's source says? No way.
This election is done, I'm afraid. What remains is a fight over the next 4 years to keep the movement alive, because Hillary's administration is going to go after any dissent. I'd be surprised to see sites even like ATS unaffected. Expect censorship, expect right wing news to vanish. Expect the IRS to ramp attacks on anyone who speaks out. Expect worse if censorship doesn't work.

Are you joking?

How is a man that "loves war," who is "great at war," who "has more military experience than everybody in the room... combined," who has supported the invasion/occupation of Iraq as well as Libya going to reverse war-mongering?

This clown is a draft dodger anyway. You people are delusional.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well I hope Trump wins mainly because I think it will be hilarious. Is that wrong? Maybe.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That looks like an online poll? Those aren't very reliable.

Go to 538, which is based on scientific polling as opposed to unscientific web polls.

It is telling that they are not up front about their methodology. The fact that they say the "filter out multiple submissions" means that the polls are fueled by people motivated to boost their candidate's numbers. Also note that in the earlier polls, his support was in states like Wyoming and Utah which do not have much weight in the Electoral College. Trump could conceivably win the popular vote in western and southern states yet still lose in the College.

Now that Trump is addicted to the adoration of crowds at his rallies, he is not going to accept those results. He will continue to hold rallies and form a new party to justify them. His first plank: amend the Constitution to give power to the right people. And I do mean right.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Really? Because it seems like Trump supporters can't shutup about him. I live in Trump country in Southern PA/Northern MD, and there are signs for Trump everywhere. Some guy setup a NeverTrump sign in his yard, LITERALLY the next day a Trump sign was in the neighbor's yard, and then the following day someone had torn the NeverTrump sign down (but the frame was still up and it wasn't windy out that day).
edit on 12-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
That's exactly how I feel. I'm not a huge fan of Trump, but I like how he isn't afraid to talk about the non-pc stuff. That in itself has been used by the DNC, media, and the rest of the bought out politicians to try and drown out the real issues in this country.

1. The Obama admin has been caught arming the same terrorists that the tax payers have spent trillions on fighting.
2. The same people who are benefiting from destabilizing these countries like Libya and Syria are the same people that support a Hillary presidency.
3. Pay-to-Play comes to mind.
4. Foreign donations from countries that support and defend terrorists.

Then when the process is setup to look into these atrocities we have examples like the following that take place.

1. Loretta Lynch and Bill have secret meeting on plane.
2. Emails deleted unlawfully, then pleading the fifth.
3. Random people closely tied to the investigation suicided.
4. Immunity handouts for nothing in return to help the investigation. Instead they destroy the evidence as part of the immunity deal. WHY???
5. Why are the people that expose this data treated as traitors? Especially considering the people that are directly involved in the atrocities are given a free pass.

edit on 12-10-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: UKTruth

Are you joking?

How is a man that "loves war," who is "great at war," who "has more military experience than everybody in the room... combined," who has supported the invasion/occupation of Iraq as well as Libya going to reverse war-mongering?

This clown is a draft dodger anyway. You people are delusional.

Well that's your belief with no facts to stand behind it. On the other hand you have Hillary who already supports what we're doing in the ME. Now she is railing against Russia over hacks she can't prove like we need to go to war with a superpower. At least Trump isn't using terrorist organizations to do his dirty work to make his special interests a boat load of money just for a large campaign/foundation contribution.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

Well I hope Trump wins mainly because I think it will be hilarious. Is that wrong? Maybe.

I think it is underestimated how many Americans will vote for Trump for this reason....basically if you have to pick between equal evils, you pick the funnier one every time, who doesn't want to have a laugh during difficult times.

Pundits heads exploding in anguish, especially on CNN, Americans trolling the world, and all the haters going wild having a spaz attack.
Plus the comedians will have endless material to draw on. And the MSM( media) and elite political establishment given the finger by the middle class, so worth it.

I am looking forward to the epic freak outs and ultimate rants from the left once Trump wins, YouTube it for historical purposes.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join