It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

TRUMP is winning Check This Out !

page: 7
45
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
She is going to jail if he is elected.


So under Trump there will be no trials, no finding of guilt needed, just jail for people Trump wants jailed!

Funny how you support that!




posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I already booked my flight for the USA in early November, so that I can celebrate my birthday as I once did 40 years ago, and to celebrate Trump's victory.

Hope to see some of you guys soon



posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: UKTruth
She is going to jail if he is elected.


So under Trump there will be no trials, no finding of guilt needed, just jail for people Trump wants jailed!

Funny how you support that!


One person we all want jailed but can't be touched because of corruption. All means (the sane) people left after all the indoctrination.



posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Not only this, but it literally accomplishes nothing, gains nothing, changes nothing, and we get Hillary, the 'corrupt' family activist off the streets.
edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth


Hillary only has 2 paths left. President or jail. Unfortunately she is going to be allowed to take the former path.


This is not a former Soviet Republic. The President cannot simply lock up the political opposition as Trump's supporters want. There would need to be yet another time and tax money wasting investigation, and it is doubtful the results would be much different. Using a private email server, though contrary to State Department guidelines, is not a crime. There is no evidence of quid pro quo in Clinton Foundation transactions. Conjecture, speculation, and wishful thinking have no place in a court of law.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, has a lot of explaining to do. He has threatened to sue the New York Times, but dares not. That, of course, is for a different thread.


She is going to jail if he is elected. The reason is nothing more than justice. It has not been served by the corrupt DOJ and if the US escapes it's Banana Republic status, then justice will be served.


You have absolutely no idea how the law actually works do you?



posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth


Hillary only has 2 paths left. President or jail. Unfortunately she is going to be allowed to take the former path.


This is not a former Soviet Republic. The President cannot simply lock up the political opposition as Trump's supporters want. There would need to be yet another time and tax money wasting investigation, and it is doubtful the results would be much different. Using a private email server, though contrary to State Department guidelines, is not a crime. There is no evidence of quid pro quo in Clinton Foundation transactions. Conjecture, speculation, and wishful thinking have no place in a court of law.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, has a lot of explaining to do. He has threatened to sue the New York Times, but dares not. That, of course, is for a different thread.


She is going to jail if he is elected. The reason is nothing more than justice. It has not been served by the corrupt DOJ and if the US escapes it's Banana Republic status, then justice will be served.


You have absolutely no idea how the law actually works do you?


Well, actually, the Banana Republicans in Congress have proven their willingness to abuse the implied power to investigate, and Trump the Tyrant has already stated that he will jail Hillary with the pretense of a special prosecutor.

The Trump sycophants are talking about their ideal world, whether the rule-of-law, Constitutional protections, etc. are no longer in their way. Read any of their words.

They think that "the right kind of people" are going to be put back on top in November.


(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Then put your money where your mouth is.
Do it, don't yak about it.



posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: UKTruth
She is going to jail if he is elected.


So under Trump there will be no trials, no finding of guilt needed, just jail for people Trump wants jailed!

Funny how you support that!


No Loretta Lynch, or Comey she will be where she belongs. Behind bars. Where others are that did 5 times less.

Comey Lied And The Scandal Died



posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Theirs no good jobs left in the country. If you have one you have to stay. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.



posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

So, you have an excuse then.
Ok.



posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm thinking of moving to a Trump state. I'm living in Fagsville, CA.



'Fagsville'.

Well, nice to know where you stand on things. I'll be as far up-wind as possible.



posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth


Hillary only has 2 paths left. President or jail. Unfortunately she is going to be allowed to take the former path.


This is not a former Soviet Republic. The President cannot simply lock up the political opposition as Trump's supporters want. There would need to be yet another time and tax money wasting investigation, and it is doubtful the results would be much different. Using a private email server, though contrary to State Department guidelines, is not a crime. There is no evidence of quid pro quo in Clinton Foundation transactions. Conjecture, speculation, and wishful thinking have no place in a court of law.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, has a lot of explaining to do. He has threatened to sue the New York Times, but dares not. That, of course, is for a different thread.


She is going to jail if he is elected. The reason is nothing more than justice. It has not been served by the corrupt DOJ and if the US escapes it's Banana Republic status, then justice will be served.


You have absolutely no idea how the law actually works do you?


Well, actually, the Banana Republicans in Congress have proven their willingness to abuse the implied power to investigate, and Trump the Tyrant has already stated that he will jail Hillary with the pretense of a special prosecutor.

The Trump sycophants are talking about their ideal world, whether the rule-of-law, Constitutional protections, etc. are no longer in their way. Read any of their words.

They think that "the right kind of people" are going to be put back on top in November.


Actually Trump said he would appoint a special prosecutor. His opinion is she should be in jail, but so far I have not heard him say he will bypass the rule of law.



posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Actually Trump said he would appoint a special prosecutor. His opinion is she should be in jail, but so far I have not heard him say he will bypass the rule of law.


Yes, you have.

A Special Prosecutor is an officer appointed by CONGRESS.

Presidents do not appoint Special Prosecutors.

If a putative President Trump appointed a "Special Prosecutor" that act would be "bypassing the rule of law".

And just so you know: they are no longer called "Special Prosecutor"; they are now called "Independent Counsel" (since 1999, I think).
edit on 16/10/2016 by rnaa because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

This reply of your's is solid in comparison to your reply to my assertion of the Quinnipiac poll; however, the unique thing with the weighting used by Silver and FiveThirtyEight has many advantages over a single poll, hence why I didn't mention Silver in responding to the OP, but instead reaffirmed a previous assertion (e.g. in a previous thread the poster mentioned Q poll being the best single poll) that the Q poll, alone, is the "gold-standard" of polls. Possibly an issue of semantics given, it stands to reason a single poll amongst many could be viewed as the gold-standard. It's not the truth, it is a reflection of trends, we both agree unequivocally.

I've followed Nate's work when it was just baseball...if anyone has got it 'nailed down' it's Silver and FiveThirtyEighy. As of posting, he's got Hillz at an 87% chance and Donny at 13% chance of winning, will this final debate change any of those trends? We'll wait and see.



new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join