It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support Trump, your career is over.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: tekn1cal
wow , and i thought the the Independence of Scotland vote was messy! , you guys seem to be getting it left right and center. my condolences to you all.from my view, it doesn't matter who wins... how can you trust again ?, from an outsider looking in , neither can be trusted..my thoughts are with you all at this time

We'll probably have a split just like Brexit sometime in the near future. I can vision one part of the country being ran by Conservatives and the other side by liberals. You would think that nobody would have a problem with it. This way, republicans and democrats don't have to deal with each other. Nothing would bring more peace to America than that because as it stands, political division is our greatest downfall.

That won't happen because it's been tried before. It was a little thing called the Civil War perhaps you've heard of it I mean you Southerners are still whining about losing.

Never heard anyone whine about losing, although plenty of Northerners, likely the ones that didn't have any ancestors in the war, seem to like to rub it in.

I have ancestors that fought for state rights in the Civil War. There's nothing wrong with splitting up and letting states decide their laws. Or just letting states decide their laws and staying together as one. Does the thought of breaking off from the South scare you or something?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If you support Trump you will be fired.

If you support Hillary, then you support war with Syria, war with Russia, peace with ISIS and an authoritarian US government.

But you can keep your job.

I thought traditionally people on the Right were not in favor of Iran.....

Did Trump supporters totally miss Trumps advocating working with Iran? One of the largest state sponsors of terrorism?

(friends we can quibble on the this issue above but, im trying to make a point)

Trump supporters AGAIN abandoning principles for a "strong man"

US is looking like Germany Pre 1942

Tell me that's not a Hitler reference.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That too. Like most memes defending Trump's façade of humanity, it's an onion of BS. Peel back the first layer of BS to find it premised on more BS.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
You're ridiculous.

Aww, did my logic trigger you?

Talk all you like at work. If you're sharing an opinion in an unfriendly environment.....

Are you going to be around the church group much longer if you talk about weed legalization at gatherings? You have that right I guess but it won't get you anything.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I wonder how many are being fired for supporting that woman?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: tekn1cal
wow , and i thought the the Independence of Scotland vote was messy! , you guys seem to be getting it left right and center. my condolences to you all.from my view, it doesn't matter who wins... how can you trust again ?, from an outsider looking in , neither can be trusted..my thoughts are with you all at this time

We'll probably have a split just like Brexit sometime in the near future. I can vision one part of the country being ran by Conservatives and the other side by liberals. You would think that nobody would have a problem with it. This way, republicans and democrats don't have to deal with each other. Nothing would bring more peace to America than that because as it stands, political division is our greatest downfall.

That won't happen because it's been tried before. It was a little thing called the Civil War perhaps you've heard of it I mean you Southerners are still whining about losing.

Never heard anyone whine about losing, although plenty of Northerners, likely the ones that didn't have any ancestors in the war, seem to like to rub it in.

I have ancestors that fought for state rights in the Civil War. There's nothing wrong with splitting up and letting states decide their laws. Or just letting states decide their laws and staying together as one. Does the thought of breaking off from the South scare you or something?

Really? When I lived in West Point, MS I meant TONS of people who were bitter the North won the war. The saying "The South will rise again" is said by like everyone there.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kinglizard
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Germany finally embraced Adolf because of their economy, war delusion, civil unrest and his promise to make Germany great again. Many similarities can be drawn. imo

I know this is an inflammatory post but intellectually and from an impartial distance people should think about the correlation.

well history does seem to have patterns. "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it"

I know my cohorts on here that support Trump get irritated with me about this whole thing but, Is it not our job as people who care about the country to bring up the issues that should be YUUUUUUUUGE red flags?

Most of the time they are ignored and deflected to something else........like above, the question wasnt answered at all, it was diverted....

Its fine really, I dont want to be right about Trump, but since the beginning those of us calling out the BS have been proven right time and time again......

I just wish people would wake up

So you're comfortable with Clinton? She's the only other choice. America can't take 4 more years of obama, her election will be the final nail in the coffin.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I think people are getting off topic talking about THEIR workspace. This was originally about the MSM workspace, not yours. And from that standpoint it is very true, no question. Whether people are ordered to slam Trump, I don't know, but the de facto attitude is a typical newsroom today is decidedly liberal and anti-GOP. My cousin was a copy editor for his entire journalism career and reports that everyone from the sports guys to the weathermen have a visceral hatred for anything the least bit conservative and their biases are shown when they 'report' the news. For example, a local newspaper has a national news "wire" from which they pull stories for publication. My cousin reported that during the Bush administration ANYTHING that could be construed as "pro-Bush" was ignored and ANYTHING that could be construed as anti-Bush was published. He reports that it is an emotional issue such that you dare not voice any conservative views. It's not that you will be fired because of your politics. They'll find another way to isolate you and then claim you were not a "team player" so that is why you left.

That makes complete sense, and it actually explains a lot. I think of ESPN. For every LSU game this year, ESPN has opened up the conversation by talking about Alton Sterling.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: LSU0408

Furthermore, although you're just talking out of your ass

Talking out of my ass? I provided a source with the statistics I quoted.

if Trump pulled in the uneducated and poor, it still wouldn't change the fact that he wants to make this country great again. And that would make this educated, job holding man, and all those like me, extremely happy.

Make this country great again? Now who's talking out of their ass? That doesn't mean anything. It's a slogan like "Hope and Change".

Congrats. You fell for it.

Getting past this ridiculous political correctness that has infected America, getting the criminal illegal aliens out of America with porous borders, blocking refugee entry from terrorist regions while ISIS wages war on America... I consider this MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Just because Obama lied about "hope & change" doesn't mean Trump is lying. He's actually given us policies. The slogan isn't what pulls me in or makes me repeat it. Actually enforcing policies to make this country great again is what does.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The more people push against Trump, the bigger his support base grows. Anyone that drops off is quickly replaced by more.

Not anymore. Trump has reached the ceiling on that gravy train.

According to who? Who has the actual proof that he reached his ceiling?

Well all the polls for one. I'm curious where your proof is that the opposite is true.

Polls? I've yet to be a part of one single poll. How many have you voted in? Polls are just a sample of 300 to 1200 people.
On top of that, Trump's crowds remain tremendously huge, tens of thousands, while Hillary sucks in about 100 to 300 people.

I guess you aren't very good at statistics if you make statements like this.

Also, the rally defense again? You do realize that anyone can go to a rally. Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, repeat attenders, etc. Rallies are just representative of your base; Trump needs to expand outside his base at this point to get more votes. Though the longer it takes you to realize this the more confused you'll be when Trump ultimately loses the election.

Poll denialists are so funny, especially when reality smacks them in the face come November 8th. Instead of admitting that your candidate has a problem shown by poor polling, you just deny that the polls are accurate. Sure it works while the election is going on, but reality is creeping up on you. Less than a month to go now.

Well, not that I have to explain it to you, but I put just as much stocks in polls when Trump is ahead. You're forgetting how much different this election is than all others we've ever had in the past. Another thing, why do you people always add an "ist" to the end the names y'all call people that disagree with you?

So because things have proceeded differently than usual elections, that means we can throw the entire scientific field of statistics out the window? Yeah. No. Like I said, you don't understand statistics if you make statements like this.

We're both giving our opinions, accept it for what you will. IMO, this election is 110% different than anything we've seen, the implications have never been more important to each side, and I've never seen so much wasted time digging for dirt instead of pushing out policies. Have you?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kinglizard
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Germany finally embraced Adolf because of their economy, war delusion, civil unrest and his promise to make Germany great again. Many similarities can be drawn. imo

I know this is an inflammatory post but intellectually and from an impartial distance people should think about the correlation.

well history does seem to have patterns. "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it"

I know my cohorts on here that support Trump get irritated with me about this whole thing but, Is it not our job as people who care about the country to bring up the issues that should be YUUUUUUUUGE red flags?

Most of the time they are ignored and deflected to something else........like above, the question wasnt answered at all, it was diverted....

Its fine really, I dont want to be right about Trump, but since the beginning those of us calling out the BS have been proven right time and time again......

I just wish people would wake up

So you're comfortable with Clinton? She's the only other choice. America can't take 4 more years of obama, her election will be the final nail in the coffin.

Trump does not know the constitution..He doesn't think he should be required to know about the constitution.
What he has been told about the constitution, he does not like..Freedom of the Press, Torture, Freedom of religion, Unreasonable search and seizure...ad nauseam.
Clinton is a center Democrat
Trump is neither Democrat or Republican. He is a Trumpian...
"When you are a star you can do anything!"
He see's America like he sees women...Meat for him.

You know what you are getting with Clinton, disagree with her all you like, but she shares her policy objectives.

Trump doesn't share policy specifics because..."eff you..you peon..vote for me" ...he sees his followers as meat and his opponents as threats to be jailed once he seizes power.

You can vote for continued, but imperfect, economic growth or you can vote for a Banana Republic Dictator.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Perhaps it's time for a little real time discussion. I'm in my office at a retail shop I own and operate.
Run your mouth on ATS or at home about any thing you damn well please but if you jeopardize my lively hood, annoy customers or other employees. You can't work here.

imo...Trump supporters, support a sexual predator, pervert and they tend to run their mouth just like the man they support; Evidenced by this very thread.
You can't work here...I can't take the chance. Don't like it? Too bad. Sue me....

edit on 11-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I assume you are a grown man, so me having to explain this to you at this age is a little embarrassing..

Women in fact do enjoy physical contact, even sexual contact with men. They actually like sex...it's true.

But here is the important thing to remember..
They don't enjoy unwelcome physical contact by strangers. ...They don't enjoy being molested or groped by men that they don't know...that is actually called "Sexual Assualt"...EVEN when you are a "star"...and guess what?...It's not only immoral, it's illegal.

Despite what certain Presidential candidates might tell you..

“And when you're a star, you can do anything.
Whatever you want.
Grab them by the P****Y
You can do anything"

Hope that clears things up for you.

Which has what to do with this? Trump is rich, and most rich people talk a lot of big talk, and there are lots of women out there that would have let Trump fondle them because he's so rich.

Back to the point, they complained about his words. My meme describes it perfectly.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The more people push against Trump, the bigger his support base grows. Anyone that drops off is quickly replaced by more.

Not anymore. Trump has reached the ceiling on that gravy train.

According to who? Who has the actual proof that he reached his ceiling?

Well all the polls for one. I'm curious where your proof is that the opposite is true.

Polls? I've yet to be a part of one single poll. How many have you voted in? Polls are just a sample of 300 to 1200 people.
On top of that, Trump's crowds remain tremendously huge, tens of thousands, while Hillary sucks in about 100 to 300 people.

I guess you aren't very good at statistics if you make statements like this.

Also, the rally defense again? You do realize that anyone can go to a rally. Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, repeat attenders, etc. Rallies are just representative of your base; Trump needs to expand outside his base at this point to get more votes. Though the longer it takes you to realize this the more confused you'll be when Trump ultimately loses the election.

Poll denialists are so funny, especially when reality smacks them in the face come November 8th. Instead of admitting that your candidate has a problem shown by poor polling, you just deny that the polls are accurate. Sure it works while the election is going on, but reality is creeping up on you. Less than a month to go now.

Well, not that I have to explain it to you, but I put just as much stocks in polls when Trump is ahead. You're forgetting how much different this election is than all others we've ever had in the past. Another thing, why do you people always add an "ist" to the end the names y'all call people that disagree with you?

So because things have proceeded differently than usual elections, that means we can throw the entire scientific field of statistics out the window? Yeah. No. Like I said, you don't understand statistics if you make statements like this.

We're both giving our opinions, accept it for what you will. IMO, this election is 110% different than anything we've seen, the implications have never been more important to each side, and I've never seen so much wasted time digging for dirt instead of pushing out policies. Have you?

That still doesn't override a science that has been established and refined for centuries now. Like I said, you don't understand statistics. This isn't something you can escape from. Your words betray you completely.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Plus he apparently thinks that women can't tell the difference between reality and a book they are reading. His stupid meme is the same as accusing kids who play Grand Theft Auto of all being violent carjackers.

Can you tell the difference between saying and doing?

You contradicted yourself with your own analogy, because accusing Trump of being a sexual predator would be the same as accusing kids who play GTA of being violent carjackers.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

That too. Like most memes defending Trump's façade of humanity, it's an onion of BS. Peel back the first layer of BS to find it premised on more BS.

More opinions. Shocker.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Trump is rich, and most rich people talk a lot of big talk, and there are lots of women out there that would have let Trump fondle them because he's so rich.

Yeah I agree! I mean the odds that a stranger meeting Trump wouldn't immediately welcome his hand on their vagina and lips on their neck is preposterous. Matter of fact I welcome a change in sexual assault law to decriminalize this.

Back to reality:

Your view on women needs some MAJOR adjustment. I'm sickened by your post.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I assume you are a grown man, so me having to explain this to you at this age is a little embarrassing..

Women in fact do enjoy physical contact, even sexual contact with men. They actually like sex...it's true.

But here is the important thing to remember..
They don't enjoy unwelcome physical contact by strangers. ...They don't enjoy being molested or groped by men that they don't know...that is actually called "Sexual Assualt"...EVEN when you are a "star"...and guess what?...It's not only immoral, it's illegal.

Despite what certain Presidential candidates might tell you..

Whatever you want.
Grab them by the P****Y
You can do anything"

Hope that clears things up for you.

Which has what to do with this? Trump is rich, and most rich people talk a lot of big talk, and there are lots of women out there that would have let Trump fondle them because he's so rich.

I think you have a dim view of women in general.

Back to the point, they complained about his words. My meme describes it perfectly.

You are confused about the difference between words and the sentences they make once combined.

Perhaps this will help..Let's eliminate the P-word.

Whatever you want.
Grab them by the genitalia
You can do anything"

Do you think women are going to find that anymore acceptable coming out the mouth of a man who wants to be the President of the United States? Right?...cuz it was the P-Word that made this statement repugnant?
edit on 11-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Plus he apparently thinks that women can't tell the difference between reality and a book they are reading. His stupid meme is the same as accusing kids who play Grand Theft Auto of all being violent carjackers.

Can you tell the difference between saying and doing?

You contradicted yourself with your own analogy, because accusing Trump of being a sexual predator would be the same as accusing kids who play GTA of being violent carjackers.

Do you support Trump sexualizeing his own daughter whith Howard Stern?

www.cnn.com...

Honor and character counts in a race for the presidency. This borders on perversion. You ok with that?

edit on 11-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I don't recall accusing Trump of anything involving him being a sexual predator. I DO recall commenting about your unintelligent meme though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join