It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If you support Trump, your career is over.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Specifically grab woman by their genitals and just start kissing them when he sees them and then getting away with it.

You think if you tried either that you would chance catching a sexual assault charge?

Of course. But talking about it is different than doing it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

Do you?
What do you think he was describing?

That you can do anything when you are a star.

Correct.

To be specific
"And when you're a star, you can do anything.
Whatever you want. Grab them by the P****Y
You can do anything"

Do you agree with Trump?

I'd also be interested if you agree with his view of marriage? Where he boasted about trying to sleep with a married woman shortly after he was married to Melania.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Plus he apparently thinks that women can't tell the difference between reality and a book they are reading. His stupid meme is the same as accusing kids who play Grand Theft Auto of all being violent carjackers.

Can you tell the difference between saying and doing?

You contradicted yourself with your own analogy, because accusing Trump of being a sexual predator would be the same as accusing kids who play GTA of being violent carjackers.

Do you support Trump sexualizeing his own daughter whith Howard Stern?

www.cnn.com...

Honor and character counts in a race for the presidency. This borders on perversion. You ok with that?

More somethings out of nothing... Stern asked Trump if he could call Ivanka a POA. Obviously you've never listened to Stern. It's a guarantee he didn't mean anything by it, and Trump had appeared on his show enough to know this.

If Stern asked if he could call my daughter a piece of ass, I't put that pervert in the hospital. Trump has no honor or character. And it speaks volumes about the people that support this white trash BS.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

But it is still describing a crime then.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
You're ridiculous.

Aww, did my logic trigger you?

Talk all you like at work. If you're sharing an opinion in an unfriendly environment.....

Are you going to be around the church group much longer if you talk about weed legalization at gatherings? You have that right I guess but it won't get you anything.

Still better then supporting the party of Bill Clinton and Anthony Wiener.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Trump is Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic. If you still support him you must relate to him.

If you show Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic behavior on the job you will lose your job generally speaking.

So I guess if The Right is all those things, then the Left must all be sexual predators and rapists since you supported Bill Clinton and have Anthony Wiener in your party.

Do you have a poster of Anthony Wiener on your wall with a stiffy?
edit on 11-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

But it is still describing a crime then.

Its not a crime to talk about a crime. It might feel that way to snowflakes needing safe spaces however.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

You're ridiculous.

Aww, did my logic trigger you?

Talk all you like at work. If you're sharing an opinion in an unfriendly environment.....

Are you going to be around the church group much longer if you talk about weed legalization at gatherings? You have that right I guess but it won't get you anything.

Still better then supporting the party of Bill Clinton and Anthony Wiener.

Also the party of Thomas Jefferson.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Specifically grab woman by their genitals and just start kissing them when he sees them and then getting away with it.

You think if you tried either that you would chance catching a sexual assault charge?

?

Does this describe "doing" ? ...I am curious as to what a noun is to you?

"“I did try and f--- her. She was married,”
“And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”
“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,”

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Correct.

To be specific
You can do anything"

Do you agree with Trump?

I'd also be interested if you agree with his view of marriage? Where he boasted about trying to sleep with a married woman shortly after he was married to Melania.

I don't agree with him. But there is no evidence he himself grabbed anyone in that manner. For one, he said "whatever you want", not "whatever I want". Perhaps someone told him that's what you can do. Perhaps he witnessed it. Either way, he admitted to flirting by using the first person. As for the whatever you want remark, it was in the second person.

He never slept with anyone, or at least there is no evidence of it. Guilty of flirting? Sure. Guilty of using lewd terms? Sure.
edit on 11-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

?

Does this describe "doing" ? ...I am curious as to what a noun is to you?

"“I did try and f--- her. She was married,”
“And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”
“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,”

Have proof he actually did? Or just words?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Never said it was, not surprising you want to put your own words into it tho.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: tekn1cal
wow , and i thought the the Independence of Scotland vote was messy! , you guys seem to be getting it left right and center. my condolences to you all.from my view, it doesn't matter who wins... how can you trust again ?, from an outsider looking in , neither can be trusted..my thoughts are with you all at this time

We'll probably have a split just like Brexit sometime in the near future. I can vision one part of the country being ran by Conservatives and the other side by liberals. You would think that nobody would have a problem with it. This way, republicans and democrats don't have to deal with each other. Nothing would bring more peace to America than that because as it stands, political division is our greatest downfall.

That won't happen because it's been tried before. It was a little thing called the Civil War perhaps you've heard of it I mean you Southerners are still whining about losing.

Never heard anyone whine about losing, although plenty of Northerners, likely the ones that didn't have any ancestors in the war, seem to like to rub it in.

I have ancestors that fought for state rights in the Civil War. There's nothing wrong with splitting up and letting states decide their laws. Or just letting states decide their laws and staying together as one. Does the thought of breaking off from the South scare you or something?

Really? When I lived in West Point, MS I meant TONS of people who were bitter the North won the war. The saying "The South will rise again" is said by like everyone there.

I've been all over the South and I've seen that saying once, MAYBE twice and I've been here for 37 years. What I hear the most about is why people up north get so flustered when the South talks about seceding and splitting up again even though the north talks so much garbage about us and acts like they hate us. Never once in my entire life have I heard any bitterness about a war that ended over 150 years ago. That includes all of the Sons of Confederate Veteran meetings I've been to. Trust me, we don't dwell on that.

Lol you just ADMITTED to the South's bitterness in this post. If the South weren't so bitter they wouldn't be talking about seceding all the time.

Also, you apparently have little experience in the North because the North doesn't care about the Civil War NEARLY as much as the South does. Trust me. When I moved from Indiana to Mississippi to Maryland I got a HUGE culture shock with how obsessed the South is with the Civil War. Then I moved to Maryland and it was back to barely anyone caring about that war again. Like you believing that the North rubs it in the South's face is laughable. The North moved on from the Civil War shortly after it was won. It's just a history lesson to that region of the country now.

For instance, the North doesn't even HAVE a Sons or Daughters of the Union organization.

You do realize that this whole off topic conversation started because Buster told me I was just whining because we lost, right?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to secede from the federal government. This isn't 1861, things are a lot different now.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The more people push against Trump, the bigger his support base grows. Anyone that drops off is quickly replaced by more.

Not anymore. Trump has reached the ceiling on that gravy train.

According to who? Who has the actual proof that he reached his ceiling?

Well all the polls for one. I'm curious where your proof is that the opposite is true.

Polls? I've yet to be a part of one single poll. How many have you voted in? Polls are just a sample of 300 to 1200 people.
On top of that, Trump's crowds remain tremendously huge, tens of thousands, while Hillary sucks in about 100 to 300 people.

I guess you aren't very good at statistics if you make statements like this.

Also, the rally defense again? You do realize that anyone can go to a rally. Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, repeat attenders, etc. Rallies are just representative of your base; Trump needs to expand outside his base at this point to get more votes. Though the longer it takes you to realize this the more confused you'll be when Trump ultimately loses the election.

Poll denialists are so funny, especially when reality smacks them in the face come November 8th. Instead of admitting that your candidate has a problem shown by poor polling, you just deny that the polls are accurate. Sure it works while the election is going on, but reality is creeping up on you. Less than a month to go now.

Well, not that I have to explain it to you, but I put just as much stocks in polls when Trump is ahead. You're forgetting how much different this election is than all others we've ever had in the past. Another thing, why do you people always add an "ist" to the end the names y'all call people that disagree with you?

So because things have proceeded differently than usual elections, that means we can throw the entire scientific field of statistics out the window? Yeah. No. Like I said, you don't understand statistics if you make statements like this.

We're both giving our opinions, accept it for what you will. IMO, this election is 110% different than anything we've seen, the implications have never been more important to each side, and I've never seen so much wasted time digging for dirt instead of pushing out policies. Have you?

That still doesn't override a science that has been established and refined for centuries now. Like I said, you don't understand statistics. This isn't something you can escape from. Your words betray you completely.

That's exactly what they said about Brexit too.

There have been a handful of times that polling has been inaccurate (it's never been an exact science and is one of the scientific studies that can be manipulated by the poll takers' bias), but that just clearly ignores all the times that polling HAS been accurate. To look at one or two misses and say for a sure thing that all other polls are inaccurate while ignoring that almost all other polling has been pretty accurate is completely dumb. If anything, it makes for a case of studying what went wrong in THOSE polls and not so much the entire polling process.

Of course you won't accept a nuanced answer like that so denial it is!

Kudos for not calling me a denialist. Back to my point, it's not out of the realm of possibility to see inaccurate polling. I didn't take polls serious before this election, and I don't take polls serious now. I'll take seriously, the poll we all vote for in November, fair enough?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

I haven't met many dad's that are ok with their daughters getting called a piece of ass regardless of context let alone calling their own daughter one.

Neither have I. I'm not voting for Trump's personal life or what he said over a decade ago. I'm more interested in his policies. Cool?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes. I would also be in prison if I passed along classified information. However, Trump never grabbed a woman by her canooter and started kissing her.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Do you?
What do you think he was describing?

That you can do anything when you are a star.

Correct.

To be specific
You can do anything"

Do you agree with Trump?

I don't and I'd never try to sleep with a married woman, or even a woman involved in a relationship, but we're not voting for Trump's past, right?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wait ... what happened to private companies being able to direct their own business as they see fit?

If these media companies believe that Trump is toxic ... don't they have the right (*cough* First Amendment *cough*) to say so?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Plus he apparently thinks that women can't tell the difference between reality and a book they are reading. His stupid meme is the same as accusing kids who play Grand Theft Auto of all being violent carjackers.

Can you tell the difference between saying and doing?

You contradicted yourself with your own analogy, because accusing Trump of being a sexual predator would be the same as accusing kids who play GTA of being violent carjackers.

Do you support Trump sexualizeing his own daughter whith Howard Stern?

www.cnn.com...

Honor and character counts in a race for the presidency. This borders on perversion. You ok with that?

More somethings out of nothing... Stern asked Trump if he could call Ivanka a POA. Obviously you've never listened to Stern. It's a guarantee he didn't mean anything by it, and Trump had appeared on his show enough to know this.

If Stern asked if he could call my daughter a piece of ass, I't put that pervert in the hospital. Trump has no honor or character. And it speaks volumes about the people that support this white trash BS.

Well, you're not Trump either. You're like most (I'd like to think) dads in America when it comes to someone talking about your kids, or family in general. However, we're not voting on Trump's past, we're voting on his policies.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join