It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support Trump, your career is over.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Trump is Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic. If you still support him you must relate to him.

If you show Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic behavior on the job you will lose your job generally speaking.

So I guess if The Right is all those things, then the Left must all be sexual predators and rapists since you supported Bill Clinton and have Anthony Wiener in your party.

Do you have a poster of Anthony Wiener on your wall with a stiffy?

Even better...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

Correct.

To be specific
"And when you're a star, you can do anything.
Whatever you want. Grab them by the P****Y
You can do anything"

Do you agree with Trump?

I'd also be interested if you agree with his view of marriage? Where he boasted about trying to sleep with a married woman shortly after he was married to Melania.

I don't agree with him. But there is no evidence he himself grabbed anyone in that manner. For one, he said "whatever you want", not "whatever I want". Perhaps someone told him that's what you can do. Perhaps he witnessed it. Either way, he admitted to flirting by using the first person. As for the whatever you want remark, it was in the second person.

He never slept with anyone, or at least there is no evidence of it. Guilty of flirting? Sure. Guilty of using lewd terms? Sure.

Hillary Clinton: Wait a minute, he flirted? DISQUALIFY HIM! No presidential candidate should have a past where they flirted with someone.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Wait ... what happened to private companies being able to direct their own business as they see fit?

If these media companies believe that Trump is toxic ... don't they have the right (*cough* First Amendment *cough*) to say so?

As long as you don't mind it working both ways.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

LOL, riiiiiiiiight.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ah ... the party of "family values" shows its true mettle ...

Watching these back-flips and contortions is almost as much fun to watch as seeing Glenn Beck promoting Hillary.

Almost.

link   

Wait ... what happened to private companies being able to direct their own business as they see fit?

If these media companies believe that Trump is toxic ... don't they have the right (*cough* First Amendment *cough*) to say so?

But to fire people over it? Really?

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I don't mind it working all ways.

What on earth are you trying to say?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

LOL, riiiiiiiiight.

Stunning response.

Breathtaking, as usual.

As to your next bit ... is there any law against firing an employee that doesn't follow directions?

(post by Bloodydagger removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Trump is Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic. If you still support him you must relate to him.

If you show Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic behavior on the job you will lose your job generally speaking.

So I guess if The Right is all those things, then the Left must all be sexual predators and rapists since you supported Bill Clinton and have Anthony Wiener in your party.

Do you have a poster of Anthony Wiener on your wall with a stiffy?

Even better...

I have to be honest, this made me chuckle.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

LOL, riiiiiiiiight.

Stunning response.

Breathtaking, as usual.

As to your next bit ... is there any law against firing an employee that doesn't follow directions?

Firing an employee over political views is wrong, period. Freedom of speech works both ways you know. And firing someone over their political view goes against that very nature.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Watching these back-flips and contortions is almost as much fun to watch as seeing Glenn Beck promoting Hillary.

Almost.

Says the party of Anthony Wiener 8=========D

Wow.

What does Anthony Weiner have to do with Trump's media alleged toxicity again?

PS: Did you really just include an ASCII representation of a penis? Good god, are you 12?
edit on 11-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Almost.

It's even better seeing this outrage from Hillary supporters after she bullied all of her husband's victims into silence.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Don't know how to read between the lines do you? Hes saying if anecdotal evidence works for Trump, then it works for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Absolutely. If they were fired for their political views, there would probably be a civil remedy at least.

If they were fired for not following company directives ... /shrug.

(Has anybody been fired yet? Is is this whole thread predicated on O'Reilly shooting off his mouth?)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Indigo5

Plus he apparently thinks that women can't tell the difference between reality and a book they are reading. His stupid meme is the same as accusing kids who play Grand Theft Auto of all being violent carjackers.

Can you tell the difference between saying and doing?

You contradicted yourself with your own analogy, because accusing Trump of being a sexual predator would be the same as accusing kids who play GTA of being violent carjackers.

Do you support Trump sexualizeing his own daughter whith Howard Stern?

www.cnn.com...

Honor and character counts in a race for the presidency. This borders on perversion. You ok with that?

More somethings out of nothing... Stern asked Trump if he could call Ivanka a POA. Obviously you've never listened to Stern. It's a guarantee he didn't mean anything by it, and Trump had appeared on his show enough to know this.

If Stern asked if he could call my daughter a piece of ass, I't put that pervert in the hospital. Trump has no honor or character. And it speaks volumes about the people that support this white trash BS.

Well, you're not Trump either. You're like most (I'd like to think) dads in America when it comes to someone talking about your kids, or family in general. However, we're not voting on Trump's past, we're voting on his policies.

No I'm not Trump. I have honor, integrity, and a sense of morals and common decency. Trump has none; you expect him to live up to what he has put up as his "policies"? He is playing you like a $5 fiddle.

The word naivete falls short of describing his followers, to believe a sexual predator and pervert.

They have more on Trump that will make "pussygate" look like a sunday school picnic.

edit on 11-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That you need to remain nondiscriminatory when the Conservative owner of a business does the same thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Don't know how to read between the lines do you? Hes saying if anecdotal evidence works for Trump, then it works for Hillary.

LOL ... thanks for the interpretation. Glad you've taken it on yourself to mind-read for another member.

Any particular anecdotal evidence you have in mind?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That you need to remain nondiscriminatory when the Conservative owner of a business does the same thing.

As long as no laws are broken, why would I be?

Folks have the right to run their businesses as they wish in accordance with the law. Fundamental concept. (Fundamental CONSERVATIVE concept, I might add.)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join