It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support Trump, your career is over.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Video of Bill O'Reilly
Apparently, according to Bill O'Reilly, some media/news organizations and outlets have ordered their employees to destroy Trump. These same organizations have put out to their employees that if you actually support Trump, your career is over. CNN has to be one of these news organizations that O'Reilly is talking about. Because they do nothing but slander and talk down on Trump 24/7.

If true, that is pretty sad if you ask me. Whether you support Trump or not, that is pretty screwed up. That isn't exactly what America and freedom of choice is about.

+36 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Say what I want you to say, obey the authoritarian government, never criticize, or you will be punished.

Welcome to the Hillary Clinton Regime.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I don't believe anything O'Reilly says.

edit on 11-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I don't believe anything O'Reilly says.

Here is my shocked face.........

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
When people believe a singular source is the arbiter of reliable news consider the possibility that you yourself may be living in a box of their making.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kinglizard
When people believe a singular source is the arbiter of reliable news consider the possibility that you yourself may be living in a box of their making.

I didn't say I believed it personally. If you read my OP, I said "If True". However, there are quite a few people out there that believe certain sections of the MSM are running intentional smear campaigns against Trump.

When this election is over and Hillary wins, at some point, I think we'll see the shady dark underbelly that went on behind the scenes across several fronts of this election. This type of stuff ALWAYS comes out after the fact. It even gives SOME PEOPLE (I've witnessed it) voters remorse and wishing they had changed their vote. Hindsight 20/20 kind of thing.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Even if this is true, here's a guide to not getting fired for your political choice...

Step 1 - Find out if your employer is so petty that your job will be at risk if you vote for any of the candidates.

Step 2 - Write down the name of the candidate that, if voted for, will cause your dismissal (if you are stupid enough to need this guide then it is ESSENTIAL you do this step).

Step 3 - On voting day, go and vote for whichever candidate you want (my personal preference here would be neither Trump nor Clinton but you're free to make your own mistakes).

Step 4 - Go back to your employer, acting like a good little sheep, telling them all about how you're pleased you voted for the candidate they are backing (if need be, consult the note you wrote, just to make sure you come out with the right name)

Et viola, your job is safe*

*Don't forget, if my guide to keeping your job works, nothing says thank you like dollars in the waistband...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
dy·nas·ty
ˈdīnəstē/
noun
a line of hereditary rulers of a country.
"the Tang dynasty"
synonyms: bloodline, line, ancestral line, lineage, house, family, ancestry, descent, succession, genealogy, family tree; More
a succession of people from the same family who play a prominent role in business, politics, or another field.
"the Ford dynasty"
synonyms: bloodline, line, ancestral line, lineage, house, family, ancestry, descent, succession, genealogy, family tree; More

--------------------------------------------------
to·tal·i·tar·i·an
tōˌtaləˈterēən/
adjective
of or relating to a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state.
"a totalitarian regime"
synonyms: autocratic, undemocratic, one-party, dictatorial, tyrannical, despotic, fascist, oppressive, repressive, illiberal; More
noun
a person advocating a totalitarian system of government.
synonyms: autocratic, undemocratic, one-party, dictatorial, tyrannical, despotic, fascist, oppressive, repressive, illiberal; More
au·to·crat
ˈôdəˌkrat/
noun
a ruler who has absolute power.
synonyms: absolute ruler, dictator, despot, tyrant
"the former autocrat could be banned from traveling abroad while the investigation proceeds"
someone who insists on complete obedience from others; an imperious or domineering person.
des·pot
ˈdespət/
noun
a ruler or other person who holds absolute power, typically one who exercises it in a cruel or oppressive way.
synonyms: tyrant, oppressor, dictator, absolute ruler, totalitarian, autocrat; informalslave driver
"when one despot is deposed for another, the cycle of repression continues"
----------------------------------------------
na·tion·al·ize
ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlīz/
verb
past tense: nationalized; past participle: nationalized
transfer (a major branch of industry or commerce) from private to state ownership or control.
make distinctively national; give a national character to.
"in the 13th and 14th centuries church designs were further nationalized"
----------------------------------------------------
col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
"the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
"there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
LAW
illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.
a·mor·al
āˈmôrəl/
adjective
lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.
"an amoral attitude to sex"
synonyms: unprincipled, without standards, without morals, without scruples, unscrupulous, Machiavellian, unethical
"are we rearing an amoral generation, spoon-fed on trash TV and violent video games?"
Feedback
per·ju·ry
ˈpərj(ə)rē/
nounLAW
the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.
synonyms: lying under oath, giving false evidence/testimony, making false statements, willful falsehood
"she was found guilty of perjury"
Feedback

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And yes, if people don't think you can't get fired over your political choice, go have a look at the many examples over the years. Now keep in mind, I'm not saying what O'Reilly is saying is true. However, what I am saying is, it wouldn't shock me if it WERE true.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Fits in nicely with this: WikiLeaks: Clinton Campaign Has “Friendly” Journalists Who Regurgitate Their Talking Points

I was thinking about making a thread about it, but since it echoes your OP, I'll just post it here for the greater discussion.

If true, it might explain some of the faux outrage we've seen about Clinton operatives on message boards and such... I don't have a problem with folks expressing opinions on forums. I do however have HUGE problems with a purportedly impartial and unbiased media spreading their candidates propaganda as truth and facts. If they want to support a candidate -- as is their right to do so -- then fine, but do it on your own time and your own dime. Don't exploit our free press for personal and political agendas and pretend it's anything else.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Video of Bill O'Reilly
Apparently, according to Bill O'Reilly, some media/news organizations and outlets have ordered their employees to destroy Trump. These same organizations have put out to their employees that if you actually support Trump, your career is over. CNN has to be one of these news organizations that O'Reilly is talking about. Because they do nothing but slander and talk down on Trump 24/7.

If true, that is pretty sad if you ask me. Whether you support Trump or not, that is pretty screwed up. That isn't exactly what America and freedom of choice is about.

Their attempts to destroy Trump have been their downfall. Although there are lots of people out there that don't care for Trump, a vote for him is a vote that spites liberals. It's a vote to spite both political parties, and it's a vote to spit in the face of the corruption of our federal government. The more people push against Trump, the bigger his support base grows. Anyone that drops off is quickly replaced by more.

Then there are millions of people like me, who are voting for Trump because they do like him and they want to see illegals down to a minimum, and a hold taken on terrorism by any means necessary, and to see the ACA go bye bye, etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Can we create a GLP Icon so we can clearly identify threads like this.

Hey Bloody - what will your next post be?
This is the second one I see today with your first being you claiming Hillary said the "N-Word" and yes it was YOUR claim.
You should first read the articles you're co-signing on.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Trump is Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic. If you still support him you must relate to him.

If you show Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic behavior on the job you will lose your job generally speaking.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Better yet. Just don't discuss politics at the workplace.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Trump is Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic. If you still support him you must relate to him.

If you show Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic behavior on the job you will lose your job generally speaking.

You can support Trump and not be any of those things you mentioned. Nice broad brush there.

So you're saying that the MILLIONS of people who support him, have those views? REALLY? How shortsighted and ignorant are you?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
The more people push against Trump, the bigger his support base grows. Anyone that drops off is quickly replaced by more.

Not anymore. Trump has reached the ceiling on that gravy train.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
CNN has to be one of these news organizations

Of course, it's not called Clinton News Network for nothing.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

CNN reminds me of FOX (Full On Xenophobia).

link   

"If true......."
And there are no facts in evidence to support his claim. There probly never will be. But just because O'Reily makes the claim doesn't mean it is true. It is just a supposition and its one made by a champion bloviator.

And that's the problem with the US media and to a large extent the internet. People hold beliefs which are wholly unsupported by factual evidence. At the same time, the media empires are very good at hiding facts and there are no investigative journalists searching for evidence.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: djz3ro

Better yet. Just don't discuss politics at the workplace.

And me and you both know that wont happen. Cooler talk always goes on at work and this is how workplace drama and backstabbing happens.

Easier said then done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join