It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump promises further attacks against Clintons if more tapes of his conduct are released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Hillary literally supports regimes who don't allow women to drive, to dress themselves and will put them to death for being a victim of rape.

Our country literally supports regimes who don't allow women to drive, to dress themselves and will put them to death for being a victim of rape. supporting these countries has been a longstanding policy which one or two little female secretaries of state wouldn't be able to change!! and as they are in the position of secretary of state, they are obliged to work within those policies!

Under the Constitution, the President of the United States determines U.S. foreign policy. The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President’s chief foreign affairs adviser. The Secretary carries out the President’s foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.

www.state.gov...

since all the MEN who have been president in recent times have chosen to ignore these countries mistreatment of women thinking that strategic positioning militarily and oil is more important, well, our country has been supporting these countries!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Lol! Trump has attacked and will continue to attack her no matter what happens! He stump to a new low bringing his guests to the debate. The man is insufferable and now he's pandering hard to his base which is stupid because he should be pandering to the undecided voters.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
With that yes answer he sexualized his own daughter with another man....thats ok with you? My God....

The other man wasn't just any man, it was Howard Stern, who has a talent for making every conversation on his show dirty. In my view it was just two guys shootin' the sh*t. If you're the kind of person who takes everything seriously and gets easily offended, you don't get invited to the Howard Stern Show. Simple.
edit on 10-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well I guess when you have Hillary ear muffs on everything sounds way worse than normal.
Since this isn't really the topic of the OP I'll just chalk it up as you and I having two different interpretations of the same exchange.
No need to respond, you've already told me all I wanted to know. Thanks I guess.

Also, for the record, I never once said if I thought it was ok or not, so don't try twisting my words!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

With that yes answer he sexualized his own daughter with another man....thats ok with you? My God....

The other man wasn't just any man, it was Howard Stern, who has a talent for making every conversation on his show dirty. In my view it was just two guys shootin' the sh*t. If you're the kind of person who takes everything seriously and gets easily offended, you don't get invited to the Howard Stern Show. Simple.

What Trump should have said if he had any honor is NO....don't call my daughter a piece of ass. But Trump has no honor, that's very apparent. You can't defend that kind of perversion!!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

it's more like they've been investigated to death and well, she's still around!!! some, just can't accept the final decisions of the investigators.
so, go ahead, waste time and money investigating again if you wish, but weather any of the allegations are true or not, the results will remain the same.. either because they aren't true, or they we just a small part of a bigger agenda that they all want.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Well I guess when you have Hillary ear muffs on everything sounds way worse than normal.

A closed mind works both ways.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

A closed mind works both ways.

Their total emotional investment in Donald Trump has turned him into a Christ like figure and can do no wrong.

It's a cult, disguised as a political campaign. God help us...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thanks, that means a lot. Coming from one who would know best.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman
He was talking about his daughter.

Just shooting # about his daughter. I would have punched Stern, or anyone else, in the face.

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Their total emotional investment in Donald Trump has turned him into a Christ like figure and can do no wrong. It's a cult, disguised as a political campaign. God help us...

ETA: I've been corrected.
Just wow!
Take a look in the mirror man!

The exact same thing could be said for the other side. Even more so.

edit on 10-10-2016 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Their total emotional investment in Donald Trump has turned him into a Christ like figure and can do no wrong. It's a cult, disguised as a political campaign. God help us...

Just wow!
Take a look in the mirror man!

What? you think I'm going to vote for Clinton....? Think again..

Obviously you don't have a daughter.
edit on 10-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Obviously?

I actually have 2 beautiful daughters.
And just to clarify if I was in trumps shoes in Stern's studio and I took what he said to be offensive I most likely would of ended Sterns radio career.

However, just reading the quotes as you linked wouldn't justify that.
To me it sounded as if he just asked if he could say it and Trump said yes.
Was it dumb to allow it? Yes. I know I wouldn't have but I don't think it justifies some of the outrage some are displaying.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Obviously?

I actually have 2 beautiful daughters.
And just to clarify if I was in trumps shoes in Stern's studio and I took what he said to be offensive I most likely would of ended Sterns radio career.

However, just reading the quotes as you linked wouldn't justify that.
To me it sounded as if he just asked if he could say it and Trump said yes.
Was it dumb to allow it? Yes. I know I wouldn't have but I don't think it justifies some of the outrage some are displaying.

So, you're not outraged by this either, I guess.

edit on 10-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Donald Trump's campaign manager told Meghan Kelly (Fox News) last night, that if the Republican attack dogs didn't back down, the campaign would disclose their sex-related dirty laundry. All was pretty quiet on the Republican front today, LOL.

if this is true, he's blackmailing his own party.....burning the house down, clinton style!!!

samuel-warde.com...

this isn't funny anymore, bad things happen when both the house, senate and presidency are being held by the same party. they need the opposition to keep themselves in check, because well... they just can't help themselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Outraged? No. Not even close.
Yes it was in very poor taste, wrong, disrespectful etc...
I've always thought Trump was a douche, this video and even this entire election cycle has not changed that.

Also, you don't have to try and sway me one way or the other.
Being Canadian this election has no impact on me other than the next 4 years+ of fallout should either of them win.

I do believe however that the fallout for us all will be more bearable if Clinton doesn't win.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I've always thought Trump was a douche, this video and even this entire election cycle has not changed that.

Being Canadian this election has no impact on me other than the next 4 years+ of fallout should either of them win.

I do believe however that the fallout for us all will be more bearable if Clinton doesn't win.

The clown car has come off the rails and pretty much assures a Clinton victory. Trump has alienated most women, minorities, now Christians and anyone with the least bit of honor and class.

What's that leave? Old white men and young white men that some how think that supporting a profane fool, will enhance their masculinity. Trumps done...he can't even hold the support of his own party.

www.weeklystandard.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Time will tell, but I think he went and made an real enemy of the Clinton's, but for some strange reason she went easy on him, as if by some sort of prior agreement.

She went easy on him because she's in a prevent defense. She was in "safe, boring politician mode," hoping Trump would continue to melt down on his own.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

The clown car has come off the rails and pretty much assures a Clinton victory. Trump has alienated most women, minorities, now Christians and anyone with the least bit of honor and class.

What's that leave? Old white men and young white men that some how think that supporting a profane fool, will enhance their masculinity. Trumps done...he can't even hold the support of his own party.

www.weeklystandard.com...

I think we should consider the possibility that the reason he's doubling down on stupid is because he's trying to set himself up as a right-wing savior, so he can sell books or whatever once this whole thing is done. Perhaps he doesn't really want to be President, but we know he likes money.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers
Aha!
You were watching Fox. Admit it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join