It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump promises further attacks against Clintons if more tapes of his conduct are released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Do you not see the corruption?

Do you think it is a fair game?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Trump was part of a plan in coordination with the Clintons to run and get Hillary elected. If not too at least give the republicans a bad reputation in the public's eye. He saw an opening and thought to himself, hey I could actually do this and kept pursuing.

It's very hard to explain his behavior and conduct otherwise unless that's true and he knows he's like a controlled opposition like some sort of Alex Jones type figure but I don't think so as I don't think he's smart enough to really pull that off and be aware that's what he's doing. He doesn't appear to have that kind of depth of awareness.

Do any of you get the sense that ATS might be read by the Trump campaign as well as the Clinton campaign, or am I just being a paranoid conspiracy theorist..?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Does he know he's only attracting more woman voters to Hillary? Specially when he's on record saying all the women that accused bill of assault are lying?

Suggesting more women would go to Hillary is an insult to women.

Any woman thinking Hillary is good for women's rights or in general, even respectful towards women is delusional. Hillary literally supports regimes who don't allow women to drive, to dress themselves and will put them to death for being a victim of rape.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It's amazing how some of these ATS liberals can't even think anymore. So sad.

What's obvious to anyone who understands how this world works is he basically said, if you want to continue digging deep into the pasr and presenting character attacks, I'll do the same, we can both continue digging up dirt on each other.

OR.....we can stick to policy and important issues.

This isn't complicated. It just becomes complicated when liberals play stupid.
edit on 10-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Does he know he's only attracting more woman voters to Hillary? Specially when he's on record saying all the women that accused bill of assault are lying?

Any woman thinking Hillary is good for women's rights or in general, even respectful towards women is delusional. Hillary literally supports regimes who don't allow women to drive, to dress themselves and will put them to death for being a victim of rape.

That's why Trump has the lowest woman approval rating, I think he's setting records for how many woman disapprove of him.

And it keeps going down hill for him.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Do you not see the corruption?

Do you think it is a fair game?

I'm a "9/11 truther". But even still, Trump cannot become President.

And it's strangely appropriate that she lost her legs during the 9/11 anniversary ceremony. She knows. They all do.

Oh it's corrupt alright, but I also think that a lot of learning has taken place and that the data is in now, and that, therefore, there's an authentic path of leadership available as a possibility, provided those lessons have been learned where it may be said that "that which hurts, also instructs" (Ben Franklin).

Only an establishment insider can really fix and try to solve these problems, which are human problems, not at an institutional level but at a grass roots level right at home where the heart is, and I honestly think that Hillary gets that.

She may also have the international diplomatic skillset and contacts to try to solve the problem in the ME for the sake of sustained prosperity and well being.

So I think her days of working to take out dictators are over where the aim must be peace, and peace through strength as Pence talks about.

In some ways Obama has been weak, but where he might be considered a junior to intermediate President, Hillary I think will function like a great President from day one, and as an eternal optimist, I for one am looking forward to an American renaissance and a new dawn when she takes the oath of office in January.

Never been more optimistic, thanks in no small part to Donald Trump's stupidity and circus-like theatrics.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You may have a point. It sure would be nice then if your candidate were to articulate better and speak much more clearly, so that understanding him isn't like reading tea leaves.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The best they can come up with is some sexist talk from ten years ago?

Scraping the barrel with that stuff.

But making it appear tumultuous in the media limelight. The Hillary favoritism limelight.

Edit: What better dirt to sling than attacks against women. Hillarys a woman, make it a sexist battlefield, scream it from the roof tops (but ignore her own husbands cheating misogamy) .

Shows how desperate her camp is getting.
edit on 10-10-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: dawnstar
I know, right? What's he going to do, accuse Bill of rape and cheating on his marriage? Accuse Hillary of lying?
Bring up Whitewater? Benghazi? Emails?

Yawn.

Yes yawn.
Cause you're either blind to all that you listed and MORE or it's perfectly acceptable in your eyes.

Which is it I wonder.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
It's unreal how entertaining these elections are, it's like watching a particularly trashy episode of The Jerry Springer Show!

Right, this is one of my favorites where Trump sexualized his own daughter with another man calling her "a piece of ass" imo...this is very close to perversion.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

There's no defense for this perversion.

edit on 10-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Presidential candidate Herman Cain had women stepping forward, and lawsuits filed against him, because the evidence was REAL. And he is far less wealthy than Trump.

If Donald Trump had assaulted women, he would be experiencing the same thing that Herman Cain did. Don't forget, this is lawsuit-happy America.

It's only the beginning.

Stay tuned.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Donald Trump's campaign manager told Meghan Kelly (Fox News) last night, that if the Republican attack dogs didn't back down, the campaign would disclose their sex-related dirty laundry. All was pretty quiet on the Republican front today, LOL.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Are you a woman?

Just wanna make sure who's speaking for me.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

First, it is a CNN article, so I take it with a grain of salt as I already know their prejudice in favour of Mrs. Clinton. Second, there is nothing odd about his promise to keep hitting the Clintons very hard personally if they keep trying to hit him for his personal infractions and indecencies. In a way it is a sort of fair warning that if the Clinton camp decides to continue to dig into the mud pit of Trump's past Trump promises to dig into mud trough of the Clinton's past.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Presidential candidate Herman Cain had women stepping forward, and lawsuits filed against him, because the evidence was REAL. And he is far less wealthy than Trump.

If Donald Trump had assaulted women, he would be experiencing the same thing that Herman Cain did. Don't forget, this is lawsuit-happy America.

It's only the beginning.

Stay tuned.

If these assaulted women are real, there's no need to wait. The sooner they come forward, the more money they'd get from Trump to go away. After the election, win or lose, they'd have a long, drawn-out fight on their hands.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not sure if theres an audio clip of this comment but the quote from the article you posted doesn't seem so perverted as I'm sure you'd like it to be.

“By the way, your daughter,” Stern said to Trump.
“She’s beautiful,” the brash businessman responded.
“Can I say this? A piece of ass,” Stern asked.
“Yeah,” Trump replied.

So, Stern asked if he could say it and Trump said yes.
To me it was a yes answer to a question, nothing more.

If I'm mistaken please correct me.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It's only the beginning.

Stay tuned.

If these assaulted women are real, there's no need to wait. The sooner they come forward, the more money they'd get from Trump to go away. After the election, win or lose, they'd have a long, drawn-out fight on their hands.

What we don't know is - - have they already been paid off?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

So, Stern asked if he could say it and Trump said yes. To me it was a yes answer to a question, nothing more. If I'm mistaken please correct me.

With that yes answer he sexualized his own daughter with another man....thats ok with you? My God....
If another man asked if he could call my daughter a "a piece of ass" I'd put him in the hospital. To be honest, I'm not surprised at Trumps perversity after "pussygate"

theresurgent.com...

www.nytimes.com...

How any woman can support this trashy SOB and even defend him is beyond me....

edit on 10-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Ok, well, now i understand why I don't get direct answers from you concerning the obvious bias and support for Hillary. Not to mention the corrupt departments in the fed for not posting investigation further and also granting immunity.

I will politely stand back and watch this thread now.

To actually believe what you said is inconceivable.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I forgot to mention, Hillary is a war hawk through and through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join