It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: MSM Syria Lies NEED TO BE EXPOSED...Before It's Too Late, from James Corbett

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

William Engdahl
journal-neo.org... Puts it slightly different
but the just of what you said is correct . It seems to be the "Great Game" or end game they are playing for .

What is it that leads intelligent politicians such as Schäuble to babble nonsense about dangers of German inbreeding and the capabilities of third generation Turkish women? It’s not what the EU leaders say, but what the refuse to say, largely out of fear of US reprisal, that’s important here. What Schäuble and Merkel, and others across the EU well know, but keep silent to their people about, is that since years the United States government, its CIA, State Department and Pentagon, along with key elements of the same in Great Britain, in France, in Erdogan’s Turkey, in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, have a Grand (or not-so-grand) Strategy.

It involves a complete global reorganization of the control of most world oil and now natural gas. The strategy is simple and goes back to the previously cited 1999 London speech by Dick Cheney as then-CEO of Halliburton, and even back to Cheney’s draft 1992 Defense Policy Guidance as US Defense Secretary, a strategy to insure no other nation or group of nations could in the future challenge America as sole superpower. Central to this US strategy that Cheney seems to be the implementer for is not merely pre-emptive wars, but energy wars. They are energy wars, often masquerading as religious wars, to control–provide or deny–vital oil and increasingly, gas resources to the world’s nations.

The Syria war initiated five years ago during the so-called Arab Spring– a series of US-steered regime changes that were promoted by State Secretary Hillary Clinton–is a central part of who will control the energy future, and therefore the economies, of the 28 nations of the European Union. That decision, in turn, would decide who dominates the world or not. For Cheney’s Washington friends it’s a life and death game. journal-neo.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The rebels are all affiliated with al-Qaida (remember them? The guys that staged the 9/11 attack?)

Oh, the guys with the indestructible Passports, that went from not being able to fly a 4 seater Cessna™ Trainer to a commercial airliner doing maneuvers a 30 year Air Force pilot wouldn't even attempt to do... Those guys?

TheClintonCabal™ has had an unique infatuation w/Syria way from the start of this road show... Something stinks

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I love that you quote New Eastern Outlook:

Address: 12, Rozhdestvenka Street, office 111, Moscow
Phone: +7 (495) 624-40-91

journal-neo.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

For those attempting to promote a pro-western stance with the delusional belief that Assad is responsible for this mess is simply absurd

the people of syria want him out, what is absurd about that?
your defence of russian propaganda is absurd.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Glad you like it :>) .... Some quote CNN while others quote The NYT....Lots of people have lots to say and none of then are saying the same thing ....Oh wait , the western MSM seems to sing in harmony like they all get their marching orders for the day and usually say the same old same old ,and seldom deviate from their rhetoric . I am glad they do because it makes is so easy to spot the dot's and make the connection .

Heck even the western politicians get into the act . I wonder who originally wrote the memo ?

You might expect that it came from the neo-cons if you were paying attention . " Key Neocon Calls on US to Oust Putin " www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Informationclearinghouse gets its misinformation directly from the Kremlin, which is conveniently located about a kilometer and a half away from NEO's offices. Small world, small world....

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Wrong as Information clearing house gets its news from anywhere they can find it .I do believe that Tom Feely is a American .The site is a aggregate of news items . Even NEO gets their news from different writers

Born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Engdahl is the son of F. William Engdahl, Sr., and Ruth Aalund (b. Rishoff). Engdahl grew up in Texas, and after earning a degree in engineering and jurisprudence from Princeton University in 1966 (BA), and graduate study in comparative economics at the University of Stockholm from 1969 to 1970, he worked as an economist and freelance journalist in New York and in Europe.
From ICH own page

This web site is An independent media source. One person's effort to correct the distorted perceptions provided by commercial media. This web site is non-commercial (no advertising no pop-up windows) and funded by readers contributions. This web site grew out of my personal frustration and anger at the failure of traditional commercial media to inform the American public, especially as it relates to US foreign policy. A source of unreported (or under reported) news from around the globe. An effort to provide more depth and understanding to current issues. This web site is the work of one person. I am a private individual. I am not affiliated with any particular political party. I am not funded by any group. I pay for all services associated with this site from my personal funds and readers' donations. I am not independently wealthy. I work and live in Southern California.

edit on 10-10-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

The US Peace Council has some completely different views to offer.

You guys see the parallels to the Ukraine, Lybia, Iraq or Afghanistan? While circumstances differ, the MSM propaganda is similar to the point of interchangeability.

Information Warfare, there you have it. You Muricans pay billions for that sort of crap yearly.

Federal obligations for advertising and public relations contracts have, on average, been close to $1 billion annually over the past decade, ranging from a low of about $800 million in fiscal year 2012 to a high of about $1.3 billion in fiscal year 2009, according to FPDS-NG data...

That's just the DoD and a few other PR outposts.

This is due to several factors. For example, the data we present is based on contracts coded under categories that closely align to public relations...

GAO-16-877R Public Relations Spending

Now mind the other alphabet agency/ military PsyOps; all of them wage this new hybrid warfare, CONUS base or not.
And you, my dear ATSliens, are their target.

I hope you like these absurd amounts of spindoctering for the Free World, we probably didn't see the half of it yet.
edit on 10-10-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

On the topic of Nour al-Din al-Zenk I'd like to add this info I posted in another thread a while back:

originally posted by: ColCurious

The Nour al-Din al-Zenk are largely made up by fighters known as the Hazzm Movement with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and support by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

The U.S. was warned not to support them, for example because their slogan is:
"(united) to fight against the disbelievers collectively"...
Kind of a red flag you would think.
Not to mention, Amnesty International pointed out their warcrimes several times.

The U.S. instead chose to follow the assessment of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (won't comment since I'm German) which is:
Syria's Harakat Hazm are moderate rebels worth supporting.

Have a look:

WORTHINESS FOR U.S. MILITARY SUPPORT

In addition to meeting political criteria, any Syria rebel unit being considered for U.S. or allied military assistance should be measured against a broad set of military criteria. As described above, Harakat Hazm appears to rate well on several benchmarks:

- Ideology: It is a moderate/secularist faction, not an extremist/jihadist group.

Source: WINEP re: Hazzm

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I started watching the video yesterday and had to stop at the be-heading of the Palestine boy. And to hear the vagueness spewed by the 2 Presidential Candidates last night made it more disturbing.

What are the real motivations?

The real motivations are hard to decipher beyond wishing to see the world burn and then brining about their version of the NWO, at this point it truly has passed beyond the realm of simple conspiracy theory, it is a literal hell being unleashed upon the poor people that are within the eye of the beast... we in the west are simply in the belly.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Interesting. Did you know that the CIA stopped supporting this group in 2015?

Nour al-din al-Zenki had previously been accused of committing atrocities in its stronghold of northern Aleppo. Such claims led to the US cutting ties with the group in early 2015

www.theguardian.com...

Several militias approached by VOA, and widely reported as having TOWs, say they have not received any recently, including a once Western-favored group, Harakat Nour al-Din al-Zenki. “No, we don’t have any,” said Mohamed Mahmoud al-Saed, a militia spokesman.

www.voanews.com...

Let me get this straight you expect me to believe what the C.I.A declares publicly?

Black budgets are black budgets, fed by money that is criminally acquired for, like oh I do not know, Daesh selling Syrian oil and actually having channels to do so.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Let me get this straight you expect me to believe what the C.I.A declares publicly?

Why not? You seem to believe everything the Russian propaganda ministry tells you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 10-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Lets take a moment to talk about Public Relations. It matter to this topic.

Ivy Lee died in 1934 but he created with the help of John D. Rockefeller what is know as modern pr. en.wikipedia.org...

In 1914 he was to enter public relations on a much larger scale when he was retained by John D. Rockefeller Jr to represent his family and Standard Oil ("to burnish the family image"), after the coal mining rebellion in Colorado known as the "Ludlow Massacre." Lee warned that the Rockefellers were losing public support and developed a strategy that Junior followed to repair it. It was necessary for Junior to overcome his shyness, go personally to Colorado to meet with the miners and their families, inspect the conditions of the homes and the factories, attend social events, and especially to listen closely to the grievances. This was novel advice, and attracted widespread media attention, which opened the way to resolve the conflict, and present a more humanized versions of the Rockefellers.[4] Lee guided public relations of Rockefellers and their corporate interests, including a strong involvement in Rockefeller Center — he was in fact the first to suggest to Junior (against his reservations) that he give to the complex his family name — even after he moved on to set up his own consulting firm.

Lee espoused a philosophy consistent with what has sometimes been called the "two-way street" approach to public relations, in which PR consists of helping clients listen as well as communicate messages to their publics. In practice, however, Lee often engaged in one-way propagandizing on behalf of clients despised by the public. Shortly before his death in 1934, the US Congress had been investigating his work in Nazi Germany on behalf of the company IG Farben. Lee also worked for the Bethlehem Steel Corporation, in which capacity he famously advised managers to list and number their top priorities every day, and work on tasks in the order of their importance until daily time allows, not proceeding until a task was completed.

Following the money from here is most important imo.

Each of our candidates are backed by OIL MONEY and this is the real threat to peace all over the world.

Resources and control of systems is where we are at today.

I'm concerned we have gone to a place of no return.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

anyone on a conspiracy board with that number of posts probably is CIA

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The reality of Syrian conflict:
youtu.be...
A Syrian soldier goes for a walk through Aleppo:
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And how do you know James Corbett is not a stooge for the Russians or Iranians or even the Chinese? Don't be fooled, Assad HAS committed crimes. I know there're a few ISIS fighters mixed in with the rebels and have been since day one, but that doesn't mean Assad is a good guy.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It just goes to show you that the American deep state is satanic in nature

Hillary the Wicked Witch of the west will take over and we may have WWIII

Start saving cans of tuna fish and beans

GREAT OP!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I AM GOING TO REPEAT THIS AGIN

The destabilization of Syria is an official US government COVERT OPEATION

It’s a law that government people have to obey.

That’s why the Obama government is so obsessed with Syria

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The destabilization of Syria is an official US government COVERT OPEATION

Then show us the paperwork. Repeating speculation does not make it true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join