It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: MSM Syria Lies NEED TO BE EXPOSED...Before It's Too Late, from James Corbett

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

It's the War on Terror I'd blaim, plain and simple. All participants are guilty to some degree if you ask me, we Krauts are no refugee saving angels in this mess either.

The killing itself has to stop. Everything else could be sorted out afterwards. Let Den Haag investigate the actions of all players, it's our International Court of Justice after all. I'm not here to judge. I'm here to investigate and fat-check (pun intended) my own opinion on the subject.

But I can see the neocon globalists agenda unfold in a perfectly timed 15min US 'accident', which 'coincidentally' air-supported an IS ground offensive. What's your take on all the propaganda then?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I've been very skeptical over the past few years now about past and current wars, particularly in Libya and Syria.

The US Peace Council video you posted nearly confirms it all for me but it's not conclusive.
Like I said, these people could have been hood-winked by Bashar al-Assad (or paid by Putin like you suggested) and they could have only been taken to the Syrian people who support the government, so they would get biased results.

I like to keep an open mind and look for as much reliable information as possible.

I'm definitely leaning towards the side of Bashar al-Assad though, as it just doesn't make sense to me that he would want to destroy his own country. It also seems he has won elections fairly, so he is the Syrian people's choice!

The thing that really annoys me is how our governments are paying, arming and training these 'moderate rebels', some which have been PROVEN to be extreme terrorists. We've seen that in Libya, Syria and Ukraine yet they continue supporting these mad men.
edit on 83107bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 11 Oct 2016 14:07:54 -05003116 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The rebels are all affiliated with al-Qaida (remember them? The guys that staged the 9/11 attack?)

I dare you to say that on the 9/11 Forum.

Sounds like a good time...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

The thing that really annoys me is how our governments are paying, arming and training these 'moderate rebels', some which have been PROVEN to be extreme terrorists. We've seen that in Libya, Syria and Ukraine yet they continue supporting these mad men.

...with our tax-money. Which is why we are morally obliged to stay vigilant btw.

Thanks for your reply, I couldn't agree more. And with regards to the Peace Council I'm leaning towards their presentation until proven otherwise. But I'd be happy to discuss the details of your doubts, what exactly is the inconsistent part you mentioned? It's a complete contradiction of nearly everything the MSM reports, which makes it kinda tough to guess right now.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

There is nothing inconsistent in their presentation. It just isn't conclusive evidence.

I'm at the same stance as you.. "I'm leaning towards their presentation until proven otherwise".

Watching a lot of Putin's speeches, I agree with a lot what he says, he always seems open and sincere in wanting to co-operate with other nations, but all he seems to get in return are accusations and threats.

However, what is DEFINITELY clear, is that our media are massive propaganda machines.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Wasn't there also a video in 2012 of Syrian rebels eating the heart of someone they killed? I couldn't help but ask why the heck we are funding these people...turns out we were all right that these rebels were al-qaeda and extremists

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

From CNN themselves no less!

Syrian Rebel Eats Soldier's Heart

quick to employ the guns for hire, quick to distance themselves when the public isn't comfortable.

what could go wrong?

these are clearly the kinds of people who require further united states armament.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Thank you for posting the link. It makes it clear that there was a single instance of a battle shocked fighter cutting out a Syrian soldier's heart as a threat to others. The Free Syrian Army condemned the act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join