It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ‘Tex’-Files : Engine Stopping UFO - Levelland, Texas 1957

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What the MIC doesn't know is that they are being played, just as they play with each other and us.

Well, if the "C.E." still exists they know...but given their metaphysical bias, they are being played too.

The problem of course is that nobody knows how many layers are in the onion peel (i don't either).

Personally i think (can't prove) that a few of these more exotic craft with their exotic cover skins are "scooping up" a bit more than they know...

Kev

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Perhaps it's all theatre to a degree we haven't imagined. A radio controlled device that interrupts the circuit. Has to be installed in the vehicle before hand.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

There are multiple layers to agency and most of them are not aware (at least not fully) of the others.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Perhaps it's all theatre to a degree we haven't imagined. A radio controlled device that interrupts the circuit. Has to be installed in the vehicle before hand.

Now that would be a conspiracy. But then who could be behind it all?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Youd think that these people would have better thingd to do with their time.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

I think I've listed them for you before, but why do people with MIC ties seem to congregate around the UFO topic like flies?

It's fun to watch? Sometimes, it's fun to see what people catch or not? I imagine in the days before stealth was known about, it would have been fun to watch the posting of wobbly goblin sightings as UFOs.

There can be only 2 reasons and it is either to provide information (poor job folks as surely the DIA acts on breadcrumbs as much as bread loaves)

Eh. It's sort of hard to predict what'll set them off. I managed it once. There were two things that really ticked them right off, one was a DOE project and another was coming up with really unnaturally accurate information on the Nork weapons yields way before you heard it on the MSM. Other things sort of contributed, to be honest.

or to provide disinformation (which is a very strange use of their time if they all just do it for free as hobbyists).

Not a lot of use there, the field is so full of crap you don't need to.

How about a third thing you missed - it's fun (mostly) or instructive (sometimes) or occasionally enlightening. In the areas around bases with really active research projects, you'll often see some of the local MUFON members be less than honest UFO enthusiasts, and have an unmentioned day job at the base, just to get some feedback on what's being seen by interested observers. If you get a lot of real accurate descriptions of things you'd thought were a bit more secret than that, it might be time to change flight paths or look for people in certain places first.

In a similar way, you'll also often see bars, gyms and whatnot that are frequented by people from the base have a few security guys that are intended to look like interested locals to see what you'll talk about in the sauna or when you're two sheets to the wind.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

But that our consciousness is being modified/controlled by a (dare I say) "control loop" seems probable.

Im not too well versed on Vallee's theory, but I struggle to see how much was gained by somehow staging this event. I also think time travel and multidimensional theories are pretty far fetched, at least the ETH is based on stars and planets we can actually see.

But either way, imo all that matters is we realize it isnt us... That would be a huge step forward.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Eh. To get what Vallee and others are going on about takes a # load of study. And even then the deception is multiple layers deep.

The systems in question are designed to keep people powerless and victimized.

Its the same in most fields.

Kev

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Bedlam

Oceanographic institutes. Front for navy projects. Rand sperry....

The oceanographic institutes don't do classified research----they really are full of academic scientists---but the fundamental physics and quantitative methods developed have multiple applications.

It's not a secret that ONR funds Scripps & Woods Hole and has done since the beginning.

Finding whales and finding what-is-big-but-not-a-whale from sonar is instructive.

Biological oceanography has less military/intelligence application than physical oceanography. And of course Scripps is a diversified geophysics institute, not just oceans, but also atmospheric and near-Earth space and planetary science.
edit on 17-10-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

In this case it was a university based ocean research foundation that was a front for two of ATSs favorite groups.

They do real research but there was a lot of spook work going on using the place as a blind.

I got tapped to do some work for them my sophomore summer in college coming out of the military, and the job requirements were pretty specific and nothing to do with whales.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Arrangements of toads?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Arrangements of toads?

Getting and putting things.

eta: I have to admit, even after seeing a lot of dirty political stuff, it was a surprise to show up for the job interview only to find out you were going back to work for the same guys as a civilian contractor doing underhanded # just like the military, only for really good pay and not being shot at.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Hmm.
The mind begins to wander...

only for really good pay and not being shot at.

Good combo.

edit on 10/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Edited that a couple of times as I wanted to make sure it was obvious I was talking about the likes of Kit Green who add less than nothing to the debate by purveying their own personal opinions under the guise of insider/ITK info.

Like everything else, you have good ones and bad ones.

Don't think there's a lot to disagree with in your replies as you seem to be saying that because UFO's and Classified Assets are so closely linked- there is lots of crossover from both camps, which everyone should agree on.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The TV had a 240/110 volt switch.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I hope they didnt put in something with caterpillar treads. One bad undersea storm and youre stuck in mud for days. Then theres the russian fishing nets to watch out for.

As far as getting and putting. Im all "tapped" out on ideas.

I heard while down there you guys would occasionally come across track treds that werent yours.

Im half expecting theres a rusting non functioning russian wannabe NR1 down there ....somewhere

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
With the cars losing power, I was wondering if something like an anti-magnetic force could do this? I mean like a force that reduces the strength of the magnetic field, in varying amounts, even reducing the force to zero.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake27

Could be. But there doesn't seem to be any such force that we know of that could act this way in 1957.

I don't think this is the answer either but I did find it interesting :

Meet the electric life forms that live on pure energy

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

The TV had a 240/110 volt switch.

Interesting. I didn't know any countries that used PAL encoding used 110V.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Don't think there's a lot to disagree with in your replies as you seem to be saying that because UFO's and Classified Assets are so closely linked- there is lots of crossover from both camps, which everyone should agree on.

I might add, it sometimes gives you clues about other people's projects.

You never know everything. Hell, even if you're involved in projects that are probably being spotted as UFOs, you won't know more than enticing hints about other similar things, unless you're a Master of the Universe. And for some groups, you see a metric crapton of tantalizing clues that you never know exactly what they were for, although you may know who got the award, where it was executed at, and what they got paid for it, which also gives you more info to guess with.

So, sometimes "sightings" around certain locations that have certain characteristics might go with other info you had, to fill in some puzzling gaps.

I mean, I'd love to know why we paid a wad of taxpayer dollars to "create a defined charge pattern on a region of the upper ionosphere using a satellite". What was that all about? What's with a certain AFB's fixation on Einstein-Bose photon condensates? There's hundreds of "that's odd" job quotes that float through the MIC community. Being an enjuneer, it's enticing to solve the puzzle. Occasionally, you manage it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join