It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Bill Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick relives brutal rapes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
In 1978, Juanita Broaddrick, a nursing home administrator volunteering for then Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, was brutally raped twice in a row by Bill Clinton.

Article on Breitbart:

Video Interview: Bill Clinton Accuser Juanita Broaddrick Relives Brutal Rapes

Here is her interview video:

Brave woman to talk about this at such an important time. Thank you Mrs. Broaddrick! You are a hero, and I hope others like you come forward in the coming days.

Now, compare the actions of that sick monster and his wife enabler to Trump’s locker room talk and tell me which is more significant… This is only one accuser who has come forward, so I propose that this thread be used as a board for posting anything at all that has come up from other accusers.

The Clinton camp has taken off the gloves, starting with the first presidential debate.

During the first presidential debate, Trump did not mention anything at all about Bill Clinton’s predatory nature and Hillary’s actions towards silencing the victims. Then at the very end, Hillary throws in the pathetic accusation about the Miss Universe woman that became overweight, against contract conditions. Now, the gloves are off, and Trump is more than justified to go all out on Hillary. We have seen this time and time again: Trump is attacked by the media and his opponents (is there a difference?), AND ONLY THEN does he go on a counter attack. He is not the type to start a fight, but he sure won’t let others just trample all over him without hitting back hard. I respect that.

Time for the Clinton camp and all of Hillary’s feminists to get a nice big dose of reality.

Go Trump! Bring these criminals down. We can see through all the BS, and we are with you. Good luck tonight!

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It hurt watching that. That people are so caught up in some words rather than what that sick human being did to this woman.

I really hope he goes all out about bills twisted nature. It'll throw her off and probably cause her to go into panic mode.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The thing is Hillary knew all about this and still stuck by him. That speaks volumes about her decision making powers, and what lends itself to ensuring she remains in the Establishment's thoughts.

I've read that Hillary has had a number affairs herself and that Chelsea isn't Bill's daughter, but is a consequence of an affair with one of the Clinton's affiliates.

Will Trump pull this out the bag tonight?

No talk of policies, just who is the most seediest and how far they will go to show the other for what they are.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
And here is a tweet from Juanita Broaddrick from yesterday:

How many times must it be said? Actions speak louder than words. DT said bad things!HRC threatened me after BC raped me.

2:06 PM - 8 Oct 2016

Take heed Hillary supporters!

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hmmm..... If what the woman says is true, (I have no reason to doubt her), why haven't the Clintons just suicided her? Isn't that what they do to those that get in their way?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
Hmmm..... If what the woman says is true, (I have no reason to doubt her), why haven't the Clintons just suicided her? Isn't that what they do to those that get in their way?

Because sociopaths have the tendency to feel omnipotent. That's their weakness.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have a question. Why if people are so willing to believe the allegations of this woman, are also so eager to denounce allegations against Trump? Surely if you believe her story then you also believe Trump Raped a 13 yr old girl as well?
edit on 9-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
I have a question. Why if people are so willing to believe the allegations of this woman, are so eager to denounce allegations against Trump? Surely if you believe her story then you also believe Trump Raped a 13 yr old girl as well?

Can you point us to this 13-year-old girl's first hand account of her rape by Trump?

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ms Broaddrick is not a reliable witness to put it mildly. As has been pointed out before, during the Starr investigation, she swore an affidavit that Clinton had done nothing to her.

I find it strange that none of the other women supposedly raped by Bill Clinton are now speaking up. Obviously, it would be wrong to infer much from their current silence, but it is noticeable that the only woman making a fuss about it today is Ms Broaddrick. I don't think it's too cynical to wonder whether she is being paid to do it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

I have a question. Why if people are so willing to believe the allegations of this woman, are so eager to denounce allegations against Trump? Surely if you believe her story then you also believe Trump Raped a 13 yr old girl as well?

Can you point us to this 13-year-old girl's first hand account of her rape by Trump?

soulwaxer

www.youtube.com...

Do you believe her now? just asking.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer
Trump still being in this race is a testament to how pissed off the people are with establishment, politics as usual.

Stuff like the video in your OP will NEVER be discussed on MSM. Trump is up against ALL of the corrupt federal government, from left AND right, judicial, executive, legislative. Then add the 24/7 onslaught from MSM and it is a wonder the 'POLLS' are as close as they are.
LA Times has it at 45% to 43% in favor of Trump as of today.

I have to laugh at the threads calling it for Clinton already.

People underestimate how pissed off the deplorable, brainwashable masses are.

S&F

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

twitter.com...

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Paula jones and Kathleen Willey have spoken up, and decried Hillary's treatment of them.

For some reason, the Main stream media is only concerned with sexual assault allegations when a Republican is doing them

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
1. There is no way of verifying who this woman is, as her face is made completely unrecognisable.

2. No, I don't believe her. This sounds completely scripted and acted. Where is the emotion?

Try again.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
double post
edit on 9-10-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Wow, That is not how reality works bro. The courts know her, and that's all that should matter. It's Trump that gets to face his accuser, not you.

As for the scripted and acted part, its non sense. You should very ashamed of your own hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: audubon

twitter.com...

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Paula jones and Kathleen Willey have spoken up, and decried Hillary's treatment of them.

For some reason, the Main stream media is only concerned with sexual assault allegations when a Republican is doing them

Thank you!

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Wow, That is not how reality works bro. The courts know her, and that's all that should matter. It's Trump that gets to face his accuser, not you.

As for the scripted and acted part, its non sense. You should very ashamed of your own hypocrisy.

No, that's NOT all that should matter. Courts have been known to be corruptible.

You're gonna have to come with more than that if you want to make an impression.

And don't call me bro. I doubt I would consider you a bro of mine if I met you in person.

soulwaxer
edit on 9-10-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Okay then. Just don't let me catch you make the claim that you view information with an unbiased eye and I won't have to slap you around with your own thread.
edit on 9-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Okay then. Just don't let me catch you make the claim that you view information with an unbiased eye and I won't have to slap you around with your own thread.

Nice choice of words, BRO.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Paula Jones brought a sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton for a huge amount of money and was rebuffed repeatedly. Ultimately, her suit was dismissed, and she settled for half the amount she had been after and no apology.

Kathleen Willey (alleged sexual assault) couldn't keep her story straight, she told proven lies to FBI investigators, was known to have invented a miscarriage in order to manipulate a boyfriend, and a friend of hers stated in public that Ms Willey had asked her to lie to support her story about Clinton. Two sworn versions of her testimony were so different that she was tried for obstructing the course of justice.

Of the two of them, Paula Jones is the most credible, but that's not saying much.
edit on 9-10-2016 by audubon because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2016 by audubon because: minor amendments and typos

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join