It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Bill Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick relives brutal rapes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
a reply to: Gryphon66

Looks like my groupies are all pouring in at the same time. Great team work!

soulwaxer

You realize that these Hillary bashing threads crash and burn without Hillary's supporters participating right?
Who's the steering element here?
Without us your threads go like this

AM: Hillary is a criminal.

XU: I know right

BG: she sux big time.

SB: she's an enabler

SW: Shes a liar

RIV: I've interpreted the law and the FBI is corrupt.
edit on 1092016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

soulwaxer

You realize that these Hillary bashing threads crash and burn without Hillary's supporters participating right?

BG: she sux the big time.

So true.

I rarely bother anymore.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Why was it that weeks after the alleged rape, Juanita Broaddrick was attending private Clinton fundraisers? The most I've gotten out of somebody was "Uh, that's not uncommon for rape victims! They're in denial!"

Except according to the story of Juanita Broaddrick, she told her friend at that the time that it happened.

That friend who she drug out years later happens to be the daughter of a man killed by a man whose sentence Clinton commuted as Governor. Her story has changed a half dozen times. Her whole reaction has evolved over the years getting ever more severe. Look at the Lisa Myers interview she did back in 1999. Lots of hands to the face. Lots of dabbing of tears that aren't there. Say what you will but to me it looks like she's pantomiming to sell dubious grief.

Kathleen Wiley is a joke. There's no reason to even get into her story. Linda Tripp even testified that she was "excited" about the alleged encounter. She also got caught trying to coerce somebody into given false testimony to support her story. Do yourself a favor and look into it.

Paula Jones entire story was that she was went up to Clinton's hotel room (to talk about politics obviously) and he propositioned her and exposed himself. Deplorable behavior? If true but not a sexual assault. Paula Jones has made a career out of claiming that BC exposed himself to her for money. I seem to remember her getting an extreme makeover out of the deal somehow too? One that included a free nose job? Now she's posting selfies with Donald Trump.

This stuff is in the news every time a Clinton runs for office. It's been the subject of countless interviews, documentaries, books, newspaper articles, magazine articles — not to mention being in the news for months during the Lewinsky scandal/impeachment. People who are going on about "why isn't the media reporting on this!" are simply lamenting that the MSM isn't beating a dead horse for the 100th time because Donald Trump is in the hot seat now.

There's no doubt that Bill Clinton is a sleazy philanderer. He's a whore. He's a dog. He's certainly nobody who should be lecturing Donald Trump about his leaked comments. What has never been close to proven is that he's a rapist but it's just one of those things that is accepted as truth by some people.

You know who didn't believe it until this campaign?

DONALD TRUMP.

Donald Trump who has been supporting the Clintons for decades. Donald Trump who called his golf buddy Bill for advice three weeks before he entered the race. Donald Trump who didn't have anything but glowing praise for the Clintons until he was politically expedient.

But hey, it's politics so go ahead and pretend that these are startling new allegations. Cheer on Trump as he wrecks what's left of his campaign on the rocks. I'm hoping he tries to go for the throat on this tonight. Clinton will be prepared for it. It'll backfire in his face.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I expanded the list.

I wish I had your self control.
I am just as reactive as that clown sometimes.
You are a grown up

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Exposing your privates is sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Not to mention, why is it that right-wingers/Republcians, etc. are only interested in women's issues, rape, sexual and child abuse, when these are used in a political attack on the Clintons?

Why is it that the rest of the time, the consensus from the Republican corner seems to be that "rape is inevitable, you might as well enjoy it"? Or terms like "legitimate rape" are bandied about? (Clayton Williams, Todd Akin, etc.)

That would make the manufactured outrage in regard to the Clinton's seem a bit less like political pandering, don't you think?

EDIT: For example, here is the 2016 Republican Platform: link.

In it the word "woman" is used a total of 28 times, and the only interest in the majority of those statements is to oppose a woman's right to choose.

Pardon me if I find the Republican attacks on the Clintons based in anything except pure political theatre.

Well, in my (European) country there are 6 major political parties and several smaller ones, none of which are the "Republican party", so what you wrote doesn't apply to me (not implying that you meant it to).

My interests in your presidential elections have nothing to do with republican vs. democrat, and most on ATS realise that this sports-game setup is pretty much meaningless. The Bushes and the Clintons are playing on the same team, and party members often vote for a candidate from the other party. My interests mainly concern your foreign policy and your economic policy, because these have a huge impact on my own country's security and economy.

I am well read on Hillary Clinton's (and the establishment in general's) "contributions" to your country and its people, and to pretty much the rest of the world. I equally read news from our perspective AND yours. I can also place it relatively well since I have lived in the US for a decade in the past. I also watch quite a bit of Russian news.

It is crystal clear to me that Hillary is a key player in the establishment's game. She is obviously bought and paid for. She will go to war and kill in an instant just to relish in all the admiration from her donors, and the power that she gains. Just look at her when she laughs and brags about Ghadaffi's rape and murder.. and about her getting that rapist off in her first case as a criminal lawyer. And now the Broaddrick story and others coming out. Hillary shows many traits that are typical for narcissistic/sociopathic personalities. All you get to see is a mask, but when excited or stressed the mask can slip, just like her husband's. I don't see that happening with Trump. I may end up being wrong, but I see him as authentic, and with that comes the occasional rude remark behind closed doors, which most of us think but keep to ourselves. So what? I much (bigly! :-) prefer that to people who you never know what the hell they're thinking behind that fake mask. Trump is for friendly dialogue with the Russians and finding mutual benefits. Putin is also for this. Meanwhile, the current US government has completely weaponised Russia's western border countries and is beating the drums of war over Syria.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thanks for the extensive personal background.

Back to your topic, which DOES regard politics in the USA ...

Juanita Braddock?
edit on 9-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Exposing your privates is sexual assault.

I think it would only be legally sexual assault if you where to touch the person in some manner. Its indecent exposure in the eyes of the law. However, if you are arguing from a philosophical standpoint i am sure you could make a case for that angle.
edit on 9-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

soulwaxer

BG: she sux the big time.

So true.

I rarely bother anymore.

I wish you would bother more. I have been a fan of your posts for years and I enjoy reading them. But i do understand why you don't bother since members of ATS have been trying to run you off over the last year.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jonsoup

Nope. A man exposed himself to me when I was a pre-teen and he went to jail for three months.
He didn't touch me but that didn't stop me from being terrified. It didn't stop the violation I still felt.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
what says volumes to me is the wicked witch of arkansas altered on her website her statement that all women should be believed when it comes to sexual assault claims.

The Clinton campaign has removed a statement from its Web site declaring that all survivors of sexual assault “have the right to be believed” — after being reminded that Bill Clinton was accused of rape decades ago.

The passage had been prominently featured on a page dedicated to “campus sexual assault” on HillaryClinton.com.

“I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault: Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you,” it read.
But by February, the sentence “You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you” was deleted, BuzzFeed News found.
Hillary scrubs sexual assault pledge after allegations against Bill resurface

i guess the two faced witch had a change of heart.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Look at the Lisa Myers interview she did back in 1999. Lots of hands to the face. Lots of dabbing of tears that aren't there. Say what you will but to me it looks like she's pantomiming to sell dubious grief.

The lighting and video quality sucks, but the tears are there. And you can see that her eyes are clearly swollen after she starts crying. Nothing about her testimony tells me she is lying.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It's Annie appreciation day.🎆🎏🎉🌠

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Nope. A man exposed himself to me when I was a pre-teen and he went to jail for three months.
He didn't touch me but that didn't stop me from being terrified. It didn't stop the violation I still felt.

No-one is questioning the validity of your experience. What they are questioning is your assertion that indecent exposure is regarded by the law as sexual assault. It is not.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

soulwaxer

No, without you these threads would be much more in depth and productive. You are only a nuisance with bad arguments, wasting others' time.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

soulwaxer

No, without you these threads would be much more in depth and productive. You are only a nuisance with bad arguments, wasting others' time.

soulwaxer

Dude, you are seriously messed up if you think that post is okay.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

When the assault is real she takes it very seriously. When it's bimbos trying to destroy her marriage who have not been assaulted that's something entirely different.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Ha. The proof is on the boards bro. New thread six hours old 2 flags 11 replies. No Hillary supporters.

Thread 10 minutes old 6 flags 130 replies . Hillary supporters participating.

I can't tell you how many threads I've clicked on, read a post or three, and left without commenting because the topic was so asinine. Many many many.
They always fade .

Sorry but it's true.
Without us it's a right wing circle jerk.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

soulwaxer

soulwaxer

Dude, you are seriously messed up if you think that post is okay.

It's ok Sweety. I was here in the spring when there were no other Hillary supporters but me it seemed.
I took a lot of knocks like that.
I am tough enough I guess.
But I do take it personally.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Without us it's a right wing circle jerk.

A circle jerk that ends prematurely when everyone involved realizes they are not able to climax. Is it even a discussion when every one parrots each other?
edit on 9-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join