It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Podesta email leak Edgar Mitchell ETI claim

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
An email from the latest Wikileaks drop today comes from Edgar Mitchell, the 6th man to walk on the moon, to John Podesta, the Clinton Campaign Chair. In the beginning of his email he makes a remarkable claim:

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

Is his knowledge and claim that there is an Extra Terrestrial Intelligence from a "contiguous" universe real and true?

con·tig·u·ous
kənˈtiɡyo͞oəs/
adjective
adjective: contiguous

sharing a common border; touching.
"the 48 contiguous states"
synonyms: adjacent, neighboring, adjoining, bordering, next-door

I know he may have claimed knowledge of such things in the past. However in this context he definitely speaks as though they just "know" it is true, and have spoken about such things before. It is in the context of weaponizing space, and seems to be extremely important to him that those in charge are aware that not only are "aliens" real, but that they are indeed watching, and possibly interfering with situations happening in our universe. It is completely intriguing in this particular case because this email was never meant to be made public.

Link to the actual email itself:

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
edit on 7-10-2016 by AutOmatIc because: link fix

[snipped]
edit on 7-10-2016 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

The ATS position on Wikileaks linking
edit on Fri Oct 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
server not found. please fix your link.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

edit on 7-10-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
An email from the latest Wikileaks drop today comes from Edgar Mitchell, the 6th man to walk on the moon, to John Podesta, the Clinton Campaign Chair. In the beginning of his email he makes a remarkable claim:

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

Is his knowledge and claim that there is an Extra Terrestrial Intelligence from a "contiguous" universe real and true?

con·tig·u·ous
kənˈtiɡyo͞oəs/
adjective
adjective: contiguous

sharing a common border; touching.
"the 48 contiguous states"
synonyms: adjacent, neighboring, adjoining, bordering, next-door

I know he may have claimed knowledge of such things in the past. However in this context he definitely speaks as though they just "know" it is true, and have spoken about such things before. It is in the context of weaponizing space, and seems to be extremely important to him that those in charge are aware that not only are "aliens" real, but that they are indeed watching, and possibly interfering with situations happening in our universe. It is completely intriguing in this particular case because this email was never meant to be made public.

Link to the actual email itself:

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Wow.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I read this earlier on a political page and it does bring up that he knew much more than he was saying. Either that or it is all fake. Make no mistake, aliens are here, but how deep into it was Edgar?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wasn't expecting that.

Cool find.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
First these aliens are scared of us for figuring out how to make an atomic bomb, and now they're helping us access zero point energy? These aliens need to get their Prime Directive figured out.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
I read this earlier on a political page and it does bring up that he knew much more than he was saying. Either that or it is all fake. Make no mistake, aliens are here, but how deep into it was Edgar?

Yea, the fact that this email wasn't intended for public consumption is the most interesting part for me. I know the second part of the email where he says this:

The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death. Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

I've read about Carol Rosin and Von Braun talking about the theory, but I haven't heard of the "ETI" from a contiguous universe theory regarding this before.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin , who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.
Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

A dubious source and standard fair from Edgar Mitchell I think.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I see, the bacon thread.

Where are the slums? Bring em on!

edit on 7-10-2016 by Argentbenign because: mobile

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Interesting find for sure. But this is the part that bothers me.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

I guess they let Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc slide? Or maybe they mean't nuclear.
edit on 7-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that! Cheers!

a reply to: Spacespider

The second email discussing this he says:

It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure. My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

Sorry if link is banned

And at the end they want to present their case to Obama for disclosure AND ZPE? Fascinating also that he claims the Vatican is well aware of ETI's.

I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy. I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama. I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting. Best regards, Edgar Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek Apollo 14 astronaut 6th man to walk on the Moon

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I guess they let Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc slide? Or maybe they mean't nuclear.

Maybe they meant "Unprovoked/Unwarranted" So when 'the bullies' start snip thousands of miles away from where they actually dwell and the residents resist???

Who knows? I just ordered "Vulcan" from Rosetta Stone Languages to be sure.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but this looks like it's just a spam email.

The sender is [email protected] which is associated with this website.

Quote from the about us page

Dr. Suzanne Mendelssohn is Founder and CEO of Fundraising in the Public Interest, FPI, which she began many years ago. She also has over 40 years of fundraising experience, including being named first female president of fundraising firm ORAM, 4th largest firm of its kind at the time.

Suzanne is Earth’s ONLY ETI obedience healer. Because she is a healer, science and medical intuitive and consultant with special experience in science, particularly zero point energy, theology, consciousness, health care, peacemaking, poverty eradication, race relations, justice for women and the environment, we look for 501(c)(3) organizations whose mission is related.

FPI is a small family oriented firm, and uses no advertising or website. Suzanne named Terri Executive Vice President. They work from their homes by phone and computer, in their respective states.

FPI is a transformational change agent, and works only with billionaire donors to support the work of their clients who are involved in radical social change for the planet.

Seems like a quack to me. Maybe I am wrong?

edit on 7-10-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Nice find, would be interesting to see what exactly Mitchell's relationship to these people/organization was, and what all they could have been involved with.

EDIT: Mitchell refers to Terri as a "colleague". Not sure if this is exactly "spam". (Insert X-Files "I Want To Believe" poster here!)

Cheers!

a reply to: primespickle

edit on 7-10-2016 by AutOmatIc because: was

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Maybe they meant "Unprovoked/Unwarranted" So when 'the bullies' start snip thousands of miles away from where they actually dwell and the residents resist???

Who knows? I just ordered "Vulcan" from Rosetta Stone Languages to be sure.

Haha. Once you learn it, let us know the secrets we have all been waiting for.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Edgar entered the credibility range of Mr. Lear, and Captain Lazar in the last 20 years of his existence...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Edgar entered the credibility range of Mr. Lear, and Captain Lazar in the last 20 years of his existence...

The thing is, if he came out and told the public these things, sure. But the fact that it is in a private email...Why would he do that if there weren't some truth to it?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

This is astounding. It is far more important than whatever passes for a 'treasure trove' of dirt on Hillary Clinton. If the ruling elites are in touch with other non-terrestrial civilisations, they have even more explaining to do.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Interesting but must be taken with a grain of salt.

Official Wikileaks site does have this and one other e-mail to confirm that their not fakes but...

Both are from Mitchell to Podesta. Their is no response or acknowledgement by Podesta as to what Mitchell is talking about.

Mitchell's history of ufology theories is shaky at best. Straight crazy at worst.

Find me a response by Podesta confirming any of this , then we have something.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join