It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Calls for Random Knife Attacks in Alleys, Forests, Beaches, 'Quiet Neighborhoods'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JackKcaj

Stabbings people survive. Having their throats, femoral arteries or brachial arteries cut however...that's not something folk tend to live through.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Don't worry, Obama won't call a single one of the knife attacks terror so you are all safe from terror.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Really, knife attacks in the US?

Wouldn't it be better to say ISIS has released a statement that they should commit suicide?

Good luck guys, better hope we don't meet.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: goou111
It is my dream to have some Muslim try and stab me. I got something for that ass.

Better be watching for that ass from every angle then, because they wouldn't stop and ask your permission first. They could walk up behind you, slit your throat and walk away before your brain even got the signal from your nervous system that you were dying. They're not calling for face to face confrontation. They're calling for randomly stabbing people in crowded, busy locations where no one would be expecting such an attack.

I will put it like this.

They cant terrorize me.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It is my dream to have some Muslim try and stab me. I got something for that ass.

I'm right there with you. They wouldn't be getting up after, I assure you.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
HAH! I had a gif for that, but it would be promptly removed and me warned.

a reply to: NerdGoddess
Rick Grimes said it best, "you are not safe, no matter how many people your around, it only takes one second"

edit on 10-5-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'd suspect it and be aware.

But that's because I'm not afraid to profile.

Only those who eat up the liberal utopian propaganda will be caught off guard.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Been poked in belly.
Really pissed me off.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

edit on 10 5 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Better be watching for that ass from every angle then, because they wouldn't stop and ask your permission first. They could walk up behind you, slit your throat and walk away before your brain even got the signal from your nervous system that you were dying. They're not calling for face to face confrontation. They're calling for randomly stabbing people in crowded, busy locations where no one would be expecting such an attack.

I will put it like this.

They cant terrorize me.

I'm not feeling the terror either, personally. Unfortunately, many people will...whether anything happens or not, which is the desired goal in the first place. If people are walking around in fear of becoming a random target, or change their plans to avoid the slightest possibility of that happening, then the terrorists have done their job already.

Having said that, it's always a good idea to be mindful of one's surroundings just in case. And cowards will wait until no one is looking before they make their move...just like the douche nozzle with the baseball bat in Walmart. Better safe than sorry. So if I have reason to be in one of these crowded locations personally (not likely, but you never know), my head will remain on the swivel.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

They've nailed the psychological aspect of terrorism. Imagine a vicious bully in high school telling a kid on Monday that they'll be beaten up "in the next two weeks." The kid can't sleep, they're jumpy and see threats and possible violence all day long and every day.

ISIS are doing the same and everyone gets jumpy and anxious. Now everybody can feel vulnerable whether they're in a crowd or out in the open and alone.

We've had many areas of the Middle East under similar threat of drone strikes and people always wondering who amongst them might be an infiltrator or enemy. They've lived like that for two or more decades and it's cost the West billions to accomplish.

These ISIS Jihadi terrorists are now able to achieve similar effects via a home-made magazine and the might of western media to tell us about it. Total cost to them? An hour or two on a laptop?!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

it's always a good idea to be mindful of one's surroundings just in case.

Sound advice, and frankly it should be practiced 24/7 by everyone on Earth. It is already practiced 24/7 by every other life form on Earth. Now I am going to follow this with a rant.

And right there is the thing. The natural human state, like every other animal on Earth, everyone would already be on that page. But ever since the TV became widespread, it has numbed the brains of the human race and sold an illusion of safety, and tranquility. Its the same reason traitors want guns banned or heavily restricted. Because of this lie that has been sold that we CAN be safe in this place or that, under those rules or these rules. Everything is illegal in prison too, but prisoners still get weapons, drugs, cooze, and commit crimes and murder.

There is no safe. There is no such thing. It is a lie that has been getting sold to people for several generations. And now that the rulers can no longer control the information, normal people are waking up to realize this. A community is only as safe as the people who protect it, and a person is only as safe as their awareness will allow them. This is why I call anyone whos face is on a screen while mobile a victim waiting to happen. Keep buying that safety the screen is selling folks, there will be someone come around soon enough to show them they made a bad investment.

Makes me think of people who don't take up a cause until they have become a victim of a tragedy, as if it is some new thing they just discovered.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I'd suspect it and be aware.

But that's because I'm not afraid to profile.

Only those who eat up the liberal utopian propaganda will be caught off guard.

Not everyone will be aware of this potential threat though, regardless of what political leaning (if any) they may or may not have. If I were not an active member of this site, I would most likely have no clue about things like this myself...I don't watch TV or surf the internet, haven't even had cable for a great many years now.

Those people are the ones who would truly be caught unaware. People who are in fact aware, but choose to pretend that their idealism will keep them safe have no reason to complain if they suddenly find themselves a target of such violence. There is quite a distinct line between innocence and the sheer stupidity of denial.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I agree with you 100%. Our society as a whole has been lulled into complacency by a largely contrived sense of security. It is disturbing to realize how many people out there truly believe that their government will keep them safe if things suddenly go sideways. That is glaringly obvious by the lack of interest in the current situation with Russia, for a recent example. That should scare the hell out of people...but it barely gets a yawn from the general public.

They've got more important, pressing concerns, such as whether or not one presidential nominee is wearing adult diapers or the other needs to go on a diet...who has time for silly global affairs that could end in nuclear war? I mean, everybody knows that's not going to happen...we're America, for chrissakes...we're living in the safest place on the planet over here. Nobody would dare drop a nuke on the most powerful country in all of the world, where bad things only happen to other people less fortunate than we, and we only experience fear in tightly controlled bits and bytes. We don't need to watch out for danger...that's what surveillance cameras and drones are for.

The thought of people infiltrating crowded venues to stab innocent people with knives is pretty scary. But what's even scarier than that is the thought of how many victims they'd bag if they actually put this plan into action. Not because they're some diabolical masterminds of terror, but because people have been so effectively lulled by that false sense of safety that they wouldn't recognize a clear threat if they were slapped in the face with it.

Anyone who thinks this is not true should watch people crossing a busy intersection on foot. See how many of them bother to look up from their phone screens before they step into that crosswalk. That is the problem with this country, right there. And we have no one to blame but ourselves, in the end. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Famous last words.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Its this kind of stupid statements that makes me think ISIS is a alphabet creation. They all so just so, so very convenient for ISIS to say these things for benefit of the planners/controllers.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

This stuff could have been going on already over the years, i don't see what the new stance is really.

We've already seen 'Machete' and 'Sword' attacks in some Cities!

There have been lone wolf attacks on Army cadets, such as the guy who got sliced in South London Woolwich.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JackKcaj

I got it with a sword three times while sitting in the back seat. Once through the leg, next 3 inches by my heart and finally a nick on my bone just below the throat. Crazy night.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So we've been spending billion fighting Isis for how many years? Meanwhile they're feeding eachother grapes, editing and publishing online blogs and magazine articles
edit on 6-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

True.
Still, if you are in certain parts of London etc the chances of getting stabbed by a drug crazed loony or a gang of skinheads is just as real. Lucky for you guys you can have guns, in Europe we only have pitchforks & kitchen knives!

If you get attacked by one of these nuts, unless he's a hardened criminal he's not had much experience trying to kill peeps with a blade. Some basic hand-to-hand or martial arts lessons could save your life.

I'm not getting into the palestine/israel debate, they were fighting 900 years ago & will still be fighting long after i'm gone, nothing i do or say is going to alter that.

This campaign will backfire in other ways, this will stir up more distrust & hatred of Muslims in general & get the extreme right more votes. ISIS had better watch out because i know those people, they would prefer to nuke the whole middle east & be done with it.......

Seems it's already started, some nutter stabbed 3 tourists in Casablanca yesterday for no apparent reason.
3 wounded but no-one died, the cops got him & describe him as 'raving & incoherent'...yup sounds like them allright

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Oct 8th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join