It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Calls for Random Knife Attacks in Alleys, Forests, Beaches, 'Quiet Neighborhoods'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

The islamists hide under hospitals/schools.

They bring the deaths of their own by being cowards and hiding like that.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So ANYONE with ISIS here is your cue brought to you by the Media.... your friends you can count on to deliver the...

1, 2, 3, GO!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: butcherguy

Lovely. Now we gotta worry about getting stabbed. And they are specifically targeting kids, quiet neighborhoods, etc.

Sounds like terrorism.
Palestinians have been doing it for a number of years in Israel.
Yeah, just like Isreal has been sniping Palestinian teens and bombing the heck out of schools and hospitals. #soundsliketerrorism

YEah and the terrorist in the occupied zones will stop them from leaving those areas to intentionally get sympathy and claim them as innocent victims. They intentionally set up the israelis by placing weapons and fighters in those structures. And they know this is a exception in the geneva convention about when you can target a hospital or school.(read it its when they are no longer neutral)

You want to blame someone? blame the "palis" home countries who will not take back the land that was offered back to them as long as they are still there.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
They can try all they want, odds aren't in their favor anyway. Where there's kids, there's usually adults within sight. Whether or not they're packing their own weapon is anyone's guess, but fists work just as good.

The first one to try it is going to get beat within an inch of their life. Probably by the flower-seller herself.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

Yes, of course.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

The islamists hide under hospitals/schools.

They bring the deaths of their own by being cowards and hiding like that.
And do you know what the "terrorists" say, that the west and Isreal have invaded and conquered their lands for the past 7 odd decades, using overwhelming force and killing millions of "terrorists" in the ME. You obviously are blind.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Lovely. Now we gotta worry about getting stabbed. And they are specifically targeting kids, quiet neighborhoods, etc.

Sounds like terrorism.
Yeah, just like Isreal has been sniping Palestinian teens and bombing the heck out of schools and hospitals. #soundsliketerrorism

YEah and the terrorist in the occupied zones will stop them from leaving those areas to intentionally get sympathy and claim them as innocent victims. They intentionally set up the israelis by placing weapons and fighters in those structures. And they know this is a exception in the geneva convention about when you can target a hospital or school.(read it its when they are no longer neutral)

You want to blame someone? blame the "palis" home countries who will not take back the land that was offered back to them as long as they are still there.
Oppression is oppression, and targeting schools and hospitals is a war crime. And it's what terrorists do... Know who has the overwhelming upper hand in this situation? Israel.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Isis Realizes many of us Daily carry knives... I have no problem stabbing an attacker, absolutely none. Innocent children playing sports, yeah I coudn't do that but if Jihadi John wants to go for it. I'm not gonna kill him, I'm just going to hurt him. Really, really bad.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Sounds like terrorism.

I don't have a dog in that fight.
They all kill each other in the Middle East, it seems.

My point was that it isn't a new idea.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
All the more reason to concealed carry wherever you go, providing it's legal of course. It's only a matter of time before these idiots show up in a town near you.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Ameilia

It's quite common amongst social media.

Islamic state and other such terrorist pages take quite a while to be taken down, if they ever are.

Oddly enough random "trolls" pages and pages that express dissenting political views are terminated quite quickly except a select few.

I don't think the Syrian Army twitter page stays up for more than 3-4 days at a time.

That's what I thought. If it's so easy to get conservative (Republican) viewpoints banned from Twitter, FB, and IG, why are terrorists allowed to publish a magazine encouraging knife attacks, including which types of knives are best for this type of attack? As I don't participate in those social medias, I thought I might be misunderstanding something.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Great...and with more attacks comes more heroes..this will galvanise the resolve of many human beings..I'm not applauding the attacks but i look forward to the ass whoopins some will get. I get to watch it in all its youtube glory..I raise my glass to the future heroes..

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The "knife intifada" is a strategy the palestinian muslim terrorists have been using for years.

The worldwide muslilm knofe intifiada already happened in the US at a Minnesota mall a couple of weeks ago but it was practically ignored by the media and already forgotten.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I expected to click your link and be...amused...at the 7 tips, but they were actually pretty good, and I'm glad that his #1 rule is to run.

Knives are, by far, are one of the most dangerous, if not THE MOST dangerous weapon that you will encounter in a confrontation. Unlike a gun that can really only hurt you if you are directly in front of the bang hole, a knife can cut and puncture you from all sorts of angles and has the mobility of the arm (and even the wrist) in order to keep cutting, even if the weapon itself is "trapped." Most people are unskilled using the weapon, which in reality makes them even that much more dangerous with a knife, as the tendency is to randomly and aggressively stab and slash when met with resistance.

While I have zero concern that I will be confronted by a lone crazy terrorist with a knife, luckily I'm better trained to handle the situation than most (and the thought still freaks me out)--the average person is not trained at all. For them, the fear is probably very real (assuming that they put any stock in this information).

Hopefully this is just a bunch of crap and doesn't come to fruition.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KEMIK

Better yet, open carry if you can at night and when you're alone. Nothing says stay the hell away like a visible sidearm.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Not too worried....trained in CQC with both firearms and edged weapons and have both on my person....better to be prepared and never need it than need it and be unprepared....

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Stabbing: Not often do people die from it.
Now, your typical jihadist in the west, especially in hick town usa style towns is often a bit scrawny. More importantly though, they are typically part of the community, already accepted, etc. its hard to tell a person to go stab people he also calls neighbor for years, been to barbecues with them, yapped with them at the local walmart, work with them, etc. for random to no reason outside of some middle eastern ideology..spend a ton of time in prison if they are lucky, or get shot up by some rednecks who aren't keen on having their little brother or whatever stabbed for ??? reason.

So...good luck with that. I think they say stuff like that just to freak out the worry warts...so they will demand politicians to go to war going. Isis benefits a lot from wars. they get new recruits, get to talk about american bombing innocents, etc

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It is my dream to have some Muslim try and stab me. I got something for that ass.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JackKcaj

The good news is, stabbing isn't like in the movies. I've been stabbed before, and you are not very likely to die from it. Humans are pretty good at getting stabbed. As long as they aren't using swords or anything. 

So being stabbed is just a walk in the park, yeah? No. It is extremely easy to kill a person by stabbing them. One upward thrust under the ribs will slice into the heart like butter...but it doesn't have to be a cardiac injury to kill a person.

Stabbings to the torso with a sharp kitchen knife, for example, can perforate the kidneys, bowels, spleen, bladder, major arteries...or worst of all, lacerate the liver. Know why they named it the liver? Because if it stops functioning, the human body cannot live. Medical technology can pump your heart, breathe for you, filter your blood in place of your kidneys, and many other things...but it cannot sustain human life if the liver is destroyed.

In two decades of emergency medicine, I personally have witnessed numerous victims expire on the exam table before they ever made it to surgery, from shock or blood loss or complete organ failure, and a lot of those victims were teenagers or very young adults. Then there are the ones who survive, only to spend the remainder of their lives with a colostomy bag or a permanent tracheostomy or diminished organ function or a number of other things that result from severe trauma.

In 2014, the CDC reported stabbing/piercing homicides at a rate of over 1700 per every 100,000 people in the United States...and that includes children who are stabbed to death.

It is incredibly easy to end a person's life by stabbing them...easier than with a gun in many cases, because knives can be hidden and the person can get in close enough to make sure they don't miss their mark, undetected in a crowd. By the time anyone noticed something had happened, the attacker would be long gone...unlike a gunshot, which would immediately get everyone's attention. And the people we are talking about here are not going to use a butter knife...they're going to use something sharp enough to stab deeply and easily through muscle and bone, multiple times in rapid succession.

The biggest fallacy of movie stabbings is the amount of frank blood on the victim...stabbing causes a puncture, which doesn't tend to bleed out unless a major blood vessel is severed, but rather bleeds into the surrounding tissue instead. Punctures are more deadly because of this...they create a deep tunnel for infection and the lack of blood makes the wounds appear far less serious. Often, people who have been stabbed die because by the time they realize that something is really wrong, it is far too late for medical intervention. But the ease with which a person can die from stab wounds is actually pretty accurate in movies and TV shows.

I personally suspect that in this instance, the OP source is largely fear mongering on the part of whoever is running this horror show...but on the chance that it's not, people need to be cautious of their surroundings when in large crowds of people in the types of locations specified in the OP. If someone pulls a gun, someone in the crowd is going to see it. But a knife can be hidden in the palm of the hand, and no one will be likely to see it coming.

Not too long ago, there was a thread with a video of a man walking casually up behind a woman in a deserted section of Walmart and clubbing her viciously in the head with a baseball bat. She was alone in the aisle, no crowd in sight, and never saw it coming. He targeted her, made his move and hit her and then was gone, all in a matter of seconds.

Imagine how many times he could have stabbed her in that same timeframe if he had chosen that method of attack instead. Then, imagine a crowd of people making noise and jostling each other...such a person could attack a number of targets in a few minutes and be gone before the first one even realized what happened and screamed for help. This is definitely not something that should be laughed off, and people absolutely should never assume that a stab wound is just a minor injury. It is rare for the victim of a stabbing to escape unscathed, and if you are one of them, you are very fortunate indeed.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
It is my dream to have some Muslim try and stab me. I got something for that ass.

Better be watching for that ass from every angle then, because they wouldn't stop and ask your permission first. They could walk up behind you, slit your throat and walk away before your brain even got the signal from your nervous system that you were dying. They're not calling for face to face confrontation. They're calling for randomly stabbing people in crowded, busy locations where no one would be expecting such an attack.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join